What documented examples of media dishonesty can you prove with links, texts or videos? (Attn. Jbander)

Trump deserved every bit of criticism. He was an idiot like those who supported him, he is still an idiot and they are still giving him millions, and 81 million ignored the media and kicked him out.
Yes and joe Biden is a wise man lol how democrats found such a mental midget is beyond me . its like having one of the 3 stooges as president

Werbung:
All that could be true but he is the POTUS and Trump was beaten. Suck eggs.
That may not stand after the matter is reviewed for criminal activity.

Then, your no go Joe will be recognized as the first POTUS to be sent to prison.

I have seen both liberal and right news sources out right lie or fail to tell the entire truth avoid subjects etc. I have noticed the left has a greater tendency to be outraged like the Iranian clerics.And the lefts is more supportive of thier radical groups.and they darn sure have a lot of them

That may not stand after the matter is reviewed for criminal activity.
It is now history and no further investigations will be held. Suck eggs.
Then, your no go Joe will be recognized as the first POTUS to be sent to prison.

Isn't that typical. Because Trump looks like doing porridge you now include Joe as if he has don't something similar.

You simpleton. You're not in the hunt.

Werbung:
I have seen both liberal and right news sources out right lie or fail to tell the entire truth avoid subjects etc. I have noticed the left has a greater tendency to be outraged like the Iranian clerics.And the lefts is more supportive of thier radical groups.and they darn sure have a lot of them
Yup.

Back