What if JFK assassination was different?

The endless mocking of liars

If you look at frame 9 of that gif of mussolini it clearly shows the smoke appearing behind him as we look at it, ie the front of his head (open it in photoshop & view it full screen.

His head also jerks backwards as a recoil from the exit wound (it initially goes forward, then reappears vertically).

Exactly as Kennedy's head did when it received a bullet in the back of the head and it exited out the front.

Case closed.

If you look at the gif of mussolini it clearly shows the smoke appearing at back of his head where the bullet enters. (open it in photoshop & view it full screen. Mussolini's head jerks forward naturally from the rear shot, the exact opposite of what Kennedy's head did when he received the shot from the front.
mussolini_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

nixx_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

case closed

Werbung:
Re: What if JFK assassination was differant?

Thats not smoke, it's brain matter.

The Mussolini and nix films mirror each other but simply show the opposite angle from where the shot/bullet came from. Mussolini is shot from the rear with the bullet smoke emitting on the rear while Kennedy shows the smoke from the front. And there heads and bodies go in the correct direction after the shot. You are just pathetic and backed into a corner where you have to disagree with everything I'm saying because everything I'm saying is 100 percent dead nuts on.
A rear shot.
mussolini_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

The frontal shot by Greer.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Now they won't move this to the dump or ban this guy. there is not a signle person in the war room that agreed on anything with this agent, yet the thread stays put.

I'm guessing orders from up above.

I'm willing to bet that mods cannot touch this guy.

You are a complete lunatic...LOL
lobotome.jpg

QuickLobotomy.jpg

An Opposition Reduced To Telling Outright Lies

The Greer theory is deliberate dis-information because:

-The 'Greer did it' theory was first introduced to the world by William Cooper, a former US naval intelligence officer who was trained in photographic alteration and editing.

-Cooper rather oddly claimed beforehand that his never-seen-before footage was 'crystal clear'. What he showed was an edited version of the Zapruder film, which when it comes to detail is about as clear as mud

Even if it isn't disinfo, he couldn't have done it because:

-At no point does anything resembling a gun appear in any of Greer's hands

-Neither of Greer's hands are seen to be in a position to have fired the fatal shot

Most importantly:

-At the moment of the fatal shot, Mrs. Connelly is leaning across towards her husband, thus blocking Greer's line of sight to JFK

-Greer firing the fatal shot is an obvious untold truth which is now being told.

-The 'Greer did it' truth has been given beyond any doubt in the last year and a half and continues to be unchallenged by anyone even remotely.

-For two full seconds we can see Greer passing a covered object between frames 242-278 and that object is the gun which Greer used to shoot jfk at point blank range.

-Both of Greer's hands are off the wheel at frame 241 right before his left hand passes the gun to his right.
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.
WallPaint315.jpg

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.
gifsoup.gif

WallPaint728.jpg

Most importantly: Greer killed Kennedy and that has been proven beyond any and all doubt.

Soupnazi Admits Reality With Dreamscope Alias

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7forever

If I am wrong then why post anything? Greer passes the gun which is clear and his left arm crosses in Nix. Those two facts prove his guilt beyond any doubt. You are board trolling because your obsession is controlling you. It's like an addiction. The same could be said for me but at least I'm obsessed with exposing a very, very obvious truth.

But this is the whole point: Greer's arm crosses, but you can't see his hand. The gun is certainly not clear, only you choose to say it is because you want a gun there because it fits your theory. This is what makes your 'facts' pure speculation.

Your so called 'obvious truth' is nothing of the sort; I see you resort to personal attacks again for the thrid post in a row? That says it all about your argument. YOU are the troll here, and I have no qualms in showing you up for what you are, disrupting this thread with your constant spamming and false claims of proof.

Greer's arm crossing in Nix is proof the government altered those movements in Zapruder. That fact all by itself proves the illusion that Greer did NOT shoot Kennedy is just that, an illusion. He clearly shoots jfk from the driver's seat and even without all my work, a good prosecutor could have convicted Greer with just the Zapruder film.

The disinfo tactic this Nazi cunt is using is as follows: Admit the fact but not the conclusion of what that fact helps conclude. Showing Greer's arm cross in Nix is the best piece of Kennedy research in the history of this case
. No doubt whatsover. It makes the best defense for Greer NOT shooting jfk invalid. Since it looks exactly like Greer shoots Kennedy in Zapruder, if his left arm really does cross then Greer shot Kennedy.
http://inquiringminds.cc/25-tactics...y-disinformation-agents-stooges-for-the-elite

Notice the timing of the headshot in Zapruder and Nix films. The fake reflection extends in unison with the headshot while Greer's arm crosses his shoulder in unison with the headshot in Nix.
jfkslowjoltgif.gif

enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=1017686#post1017686

The driver killed kennedy

The back of jfk's head opens up after 312 but before 313.
back-exit-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Everyone can see, even the Kennedy Kooks that Greer's left arm is swiftly jerking over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. CASE CLOSED, with no challenge from any lone nutter or ct'er like Groden and Marrs.
quick-jerk_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

For those of us who have slow dial-up connections, we could appreciate if you posted individual frames of which you refer instead of video. If you did that, we could better evaluate what you are talking about.

Dealing with Denialists in a blizzard of visual facts

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Greer passes the gun starting at frame 242 with both his hands off the wheel at frame 241. The last frame you see the fitted gun is 278 and then the film pans upward with zero evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel. We know it didn't because he killed Kennedy and his left arm crosses his right shoulder in nix proving that as factual. The hand popping off the wheel at 304 is 100 percent fake and that you are denying. So, instead of admitting that Greer killed jfk you are gonna leave? Why not just admit this obvious fact? You are simply stating the same old denials that are now totally invalid. The only thing you can do is continue denying reality or admit that Greer killed Kennedy and the zfilm was heavily altered to hide that fact.

Frame 241 shows both hands off the wheel just before he passes gun..
WallPaint315.jpg

Greer passes the gun to his left hand.
greer239247.gif

Greer passes gun; his left hand goes missing because they panned upward during the frames which Greer transferred the gun from the lower position to near his shoulder before he turned the second time to shoot jfk.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The gun in Greer's hand was near his right collarbone when he turned to shoot kennedy. He simply pushed it up, over and shot jfk in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear, totally consistent with the evidence and correct wound path.
left-arm_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Not actually against your theory but at least give us a motive for each person in the car to make it more interesting.....:D

Jackie would have wanted him dead for publically humiliating him with his tarts....
the others...paid off perhaps?

Then there's the mafia, the CIA and everyone else that wanted him dead....so not much of a conspiracy.

But if it was done openly in public like this, my point is, surely it would have been a spur of the moment murder...because otherwise it is the most ridiculous assassination idea ever.....in an open top car, get the passenger to kill him and the rest of us say it was a shooter in the hills.....but what about the crowds that will see it?

So yes, I get what you are saying, you think it was someone in the car...I get that. But why? What motive? And was it spur of the moment or deliberately planned?
Even if you don't know - just give me your theory, that's all I was asking...:rolleyes:

Jackie wasn't look at him, so she didn't see Greer shoot although she may have realized it but who knows. Connally saw Greer shoot jfk and took it to his grave. They didn't say anything because it was a massive cover-up. Just imagine the governor of TX going against the media and government in the 60's. A complete joke. Of course it was ridiculous and that's the very reason why millions of americans should know about it. So, they can laugh at how retarded government can really be when their arrogance allows such an epic blunder.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
Greerconnally.gif

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

jfkcloserecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally. This old copy shows the fake reflection recoiling and pushing back in unison with the headshot very clearly.
jolt_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Just because people don't believe you, doesn't mean they are a troll.

It has little to do with me but that's what people want. Shoot the messenger. The films prove Greer killed Kennedy, so there's no way out of it unless the government had destroyed at least the nix and muchmore films but they didn't, which left the opportunity to prove it when someone finally looked at Greer's arm from the south side of elm. His left arm crosses in both films confirming beyond doubt the zfilm was altered to hide Greer's arm crossing his shoulder. It was that easy but I didn't get the nix close-up until October, about 15 months after my research started. The case was closed when this footage was discovered.

How do we know that it wasnt the nix film that was altered?

Also didnt mrs Hill say later in her statement that she thought she heard the shots coming from the grassy knoll? and she saw a man in brown that she assumed to be jack Ruby running away? (to be honest i just flicked through her statement and just picked up on a few bits).

Another question are you saying greer killed kennedy deliberately or accidently?

How do we know the sky isn't green on a sunny day? Because we know it's blue. Greer passing the gun before he turned the first time demonstrates premeditation. They wanted to shoot jfk up close and used Greer to insure success.
pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

304 isn't the kill shot frame, so what no hand or arm OR GUN.

You know what else? He doesn't have a face on those frames either, very suspicious.

It means everything because it's supposed to be his real hand coming off the wheel but it's an obvious fake. The greatest defense against the driver shooting jfk is now INVALID.

Werbung:

This idea was put out there a LOOOONG time before you came along 7forever and proven wrong by true experts - professors of physics, photography etc. You are just are proving you're a copycat. A boring one at that.

Who's gifs are you using? The second/third generation ones?

You would never DARE try and pull this 'you proved' bull**** in forums I've seen where the REAL experts and authors of articles on the subject post their findings.

That the Zapruder film was tampered with there is no denying, trying to make it seem like Oswald was the lone gunman, FAIL...but the driver did not fire the killshot no matter how hard you wish he did.

The driver killing jfk was covered up a long time time before I came along and was ignored by idiot experts - professors of physics, photography etc. You are just proving you're a copycat. A boring one at that.LOL
You would never DEBATE ME IN PUBLIC BECAUSE I WOULD LAUGH IN YOUR FACE.LOL The Zapruder film was proven altered by showing Greer's arm crossing which is something little twits like yourself must ignore. The driver did fire the killshot no matter how many times you deny it.

Back