What if JFK assassination was different?

steveox

I played JFK reloaded game. I shot the limo driver first, Shot JFK 2 times died,Shot Jackie on the head, Shot governor twice dead. Shot the Vice president dead Shot the senator dead and killed a police officer. 8 total shots 5 people dead. And i played oswald. And i played his role differantly. As police and agents bust down the door i put the gun in my head and killed myself. Suppose it happend like that and Ruby was never involved and 2 days later the press said oswald was in russia and cuban embassy in mexico. Would the US point fingers at the soviets would WWIII triggerd if it happend like that? What do you think?

Werbung:
I played JFK reloaded game. I shot the limo driver first, Shot JFK 2 times died,Shot Jackie on the head, Shot governor twice dead. Shot the Vice president dead Shot the senator dead and killed a police officer. 8 total shots 5 people dead. And i played oswald. And i played his role differantly. As police and agents bust down the door i put the gun in my head and killed myself. Suppose it happend like that and Ruby was never involved and 2 days later the press said oswald was in russia and cuban embassy in mexico. Would the US point fingers at the soviets would WWIII triggerd if it happend like that? What do you think?

I think the part where you put a gun to your head would have been a nice conclusion to this post.

Even if expert marksmen duplicate the aleged shots fired from that 6th floor window, we are still left with that pesky "magic bullet"....

Lets face it people ... we where LIED to in the 60's and we where LIED to about 9/11/2001, there may be (and probably are) MANY other instances of LIES and FRAUD from the administration. I don't care if it was a Democrat or Republican administration, they are ALL crooks!
As long as the Military Industrial Complex has a strangle hold on the system WE_THE_PEOPLE are SCREWED!

Even if expert marksmen duplicate the aleged shots fired from that 6th floor window, we are still left with that pesky "magic bullet"....

Lets face it people ... we where LIED to in the 60's and we where LIED to about 9/11/2001, there may be (and probably are) MANY other instances of LIES and FRAUD from the administration. I don't care if it was a Democrat or Republican administration, they are ALL crooks!
As long as the Military Industrial Complex has a strangle hold on the system WE_THE_PEOPLE are SCREWED!

I saw a re-enactment by either the History or Discovery channel of the JFK shooting where they proved it was only 1 shooter. The problem with most of the theories is that they ignore the fact that the car is moving.

The physics work.

The driver killed Kennedy

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
nix.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Re: The driver killed Kennedy

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
nix.gif

harrisrecoil.gif

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

Thats fake. Can you prove it he did in here.

The fake reflection over Roy's head is fake

Here ya go, Steve. Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films.

Shortened gif of Greer shooting JFK

I shaved off two seconds on the end, making it only 3 seconds and it creates a huge difference in seeing Greer's left arm going over his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Nix gif shows driver killing Kennedy. Nix gif shows driver shooting jfk.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

The driver placed gun in left hand with his right

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
Thanks to the zfilm, the cover-up is now unravelling by simply watching (and NOT ignoring) the driver's movements before, during and after the fatal shot he fires. Greer has both hands off the wheel at frame 241 and his right hand with the gun meets his left hand at 242.
FRAME 241
WallPaint321-1.jpg

Places gun in left hand with right.
greer239247.gif

gifsoup.gif

Interesting reply on another forum

Has anyone tried telling this to there skeptic family or friends. at first thought everyone thought I was real life trollin them hard, but once I showed them this post they are like "WTF"

I figure no media network is allowed to talk about this material, but can't 4chan or something get this spread on the internet.

I want to post it on my facebook wall but I feel FED's would come knocking (yes just in case paranoid)

The driver killed kennedy

The average person who's being honest will admit they clearly see Greer's left arm crossing over his right shoulder in the Nix film. That is conclusive evidence the Zfilm was altered to hide jfk's real assassin. This case is closed, it's just a matter of getting my work out there in front of millions of people.
Greer's left arm goes over right shoulder in unison with headshot.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

The grey streak was added @ alteration...simple as that.
jfkcloserecoil.gif

Werbung:
Back