What Muslims Really Think

That goes to show how easy it is to distort things. It's always a good idea to go to the source. Unfortunately - when I tried to download the entire report my computer had a seizure:eek:

The wording in it is very loose. It can be interpreted many different ways.

Werbung:
Its not that complicated vyo476 claimed

"I never said all Muslims were peaceful and let's please not drag that argument into another thread (that's happened before around here)."

and I replied-

Where are we losing you? The poster is a liar. What dont you understand?

MARK

I understand now.

You are dragging this argument - which sounds more like a misspeaking to me and where you are trying to split hairs - into this thread to create a...what...diversion? Rather than address the points, you attempt to poison the well by calling the speaker a liar?

You have yet to show that even a significant minority of Muslims worldwide promote violence.

You fail to address any actual points here.

My fantasy world seems to be supported by facts. Have you considered medication?

Fact: Out of all the countries worldwide with Islamic populations - Jordan ranks approximate 43 in terms of numbers of muslims.

Jordan's muslim population: 4,001,544

57% (a scant majority of that country) is 2,280,880 people.

Again, out of 1.2 to 1.4 billion world wide - that's a drop in the bucket.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! So you take the number of Muslims in Jordan alone who support suicide bombings and you compare it to the Muslim population of the entire world???? Why not add to those in Jordan the 39% in Lebanon, 25%in Pakistan, 15% in Indonesia, 14% in Turkey and 13% in Morocco?
Perhaps you should investigate how many drops of water are in a bucket of water, and just MAYBE you might see the foolishness of your claim....doubt it. MARK

Any Way You Read It..........................

.....................it is still disturbing that 1 in 4 muslim males in the u.s. under 30 feel that suicide bombings are "ok" .............very disturbing:confused: :(

someone who is famous to them in the world must state that KILLING IS WRONG !!!!

oh hello everyone .......................new here :)

?

You have yet to show that even a significant minority of Muslims worldwide promote violence.

You fail to address any actual points here.

Oh I believe I have CLEARLY shown that in fact that vyo476 lied and CLEARLY shown that the # of Muslims who support suicide bombings FAR exceeds a drop in a bucket. Drop in a bucket would be .02642% or ONE in 3785.
I think youve lost the ability to distinguish between reality and the shiite you make up in your head. MARK

.....................it is still disturbing that 1 in 4 muslim males in the u.s. under 30 feel that suicide bombings are "ok" .............very disturbing:confused: :(

someone who is famous to them in the world must state that KILLING IS WRONG !!!!

oh hello everyone .......................new here :)

Allah has told them it is right. MARK

Nope. Your lieing. Have anything from the real world to contribute? We seem to already have an abundance of Bull Shiit
http://pewglobal.org/reports/display.php?ReportID=253
MARK

My great apologies for stating this, but you seem to have impugned my character for some reason. The report to which you have provided a link is not the report that is being discussed, as it does not include Muslims living in America.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?stid=3&aid=70026

Oh I believe I have CLEARLY shown that in fact that vyo476 lied and CLEARLY shown that the # of Muslims who support suicide bombings FAR exceeds a drop in a bucket. Drop in a bucket would be .02642% or ONE in 3785.
I think youve lost the ability to distinguish between reality and the shiite you make up in your head. MARK

Where have you clearly shown this? I support my points. You appear to be pulling them out of your butt...or is that your head?

LOLOLOLOL!!!!! So you take the number of Muslims in Jordan alone who support suicide bombings and you compare it to the Muslim population of the entire world???? Why not add to those in Jordan the 39% in Lebanon, 25%in Pakistan, 15% in Indonesia, 14% in Turkey and 13% in Morocco?
Perhaps you should investigate how many drops of water are in a bucket of water, and just MAYBE you might see the foolishness of your claim....doubt it. MARK

Interesting - the percentages you give are very small portions of those country's population.

Morocco 29,392,027 total muslim population, 13% 3,820963
Pakistan 140,278,140 total muslim population, 25% 35,069,535
Indonesia 201,025,326 total, 15% 30,153,789
Turkey 66,254,592 total, 14% 9,275,642

What's the percentage out of 1.4 billion?

In addition - what was the actual question asked? That they supported suicide bombing under extreme conditions? Any conditions? What?

Are you capable of critical thinking here?

Werbung:
Back