What Muslims Really Think

Your the one who wanted an explanation as to "why you think that the poster is wrong". I suspect it was obvious to everyone but you and Coyote that 13% isnt exactly a "drop in the bucket". Well, then there is the other guy who thinks 1.4 Billion out of 1.4 Billion Muslims are "peaceful". MARK

I've already corrected that particular error and will not do so again. Please stop attempting to use it as a point in your posts.

Werbung:
Okay, here's the bottom line. 10-15% do comprise a threat - those are millions of Muslims who dislike us and think that blowing us up is justifiable. That isn't in dispute and it is a problem. We recognize that.

The thing that we're afraid of is that a dangerous precedent will be set by usage of this type of argument - a precedent of discrimination against Muslims that would affect even those who are peaceful and desire nothing more than to be left alone.

We want to protect America from any and all threats. But we're afraid of the lengths that some people might be willing to go to do so.

Okay, here's the bottom line. 10-15% do comprise a threat - those are millions of Muslims who dislike us and think that blowing us up is justifiable. That isn't in dispute and it is a problem. We recognize that.

The thing that we're afraid of is that a dangerous precedent will be set by usage of this type of argument - a precedent of discrimination against Muslims that would affect even those who are peaceful and desire nothing more than to be left alone.

We want to protect America from any and all threats. But we're afraid of the lengths that some people might be willing to go to do so.

10-15% is still a drop in the bucket but it should serve as a wake-up call to possibly re-examine our policies particularly if it is representing an increase.

10-15% is still a drop in the bucket but it should serve as a wake-up call to possibly re-examine our policies particularly if it is representing an increase.

i bet, that if you put the Christians in the same position that the Muslims are in right now, and asked them how they felt about Martyrdom it would be even higher.

13% of WHAT out of WHAT believe WHAT exactly?

From the survey you havent read yet.

Q.H1 Some people think that suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets are
justified in order to defend Islam from its enemies. Other people believe that, no matter what the
reason, this kind of violence is never justified. Do you personally feel that this kind of violence is
often justified to defend Islam, sometimes justified, rarely justified, or never justified?

13% of Muslims in America believe that suicide bombings are "often" "sometimes" or "rarely" justified.
MARK

From the survey you havent read yet.

13% of Muslims in America believe that suicide bombings are "often" "sometimes" or "rarely" justified.
MARK

That is very vague - so in other words, out of that 13% - some think often, some think sometimes, and some think rarely?

I imagine that it is not to dissimilar then from the views of Americans towards the actions of Aghanstan after 9/11....action is jusfified under some conditions?

It may be a "drop in the bucket" as compared to the greater Muslim population, but it's still a viably large group of people. How many did it take to carry out 9/11?

I've already corrected that particular error and will not do so again. Please stop attempting to use it as a point in your posts.

Must of missed it. In this thread you claimed "I never said all Muslims were peaceful" and I copy and pasted your words where you claimed that there were 1.4 Billion Muslims and 1.4 Billion of them were peaceful.
And Islam is peace, and jihad is an inner struggle. Yeah yeah, we know, heard it a million times. You sunni or shiite? MARK

Werbung:
Back