What Muslims Really Think

The phrase "extreme circumstances" appears no where in your link. "character"??? LOLOL!! MARK
From my article.
"and 11 percent say rarely"
I will kindly ask you to leave the personal insults out of the debate and ask that you provide facts to back up your statements.

Werbung:
Sure you have. You claim that there are "1.4 billion Muslims worldwide" and you have labeled them as-

"1.4 billion peaceful people who refer to themselves as Muslims."

but thats why you dont like me bringing in your BS from other threads. The piles of BS grow too high, making it impossible for people to miss them.
You must of skipped your classes in Taqiyya and kitman as a child. MARK

And if you dig back through the threads far enough you'll find the place where I said that I thought the number of Islamofascists could go as high as 20% in some countries. I never meant to imply that all Muslims are peaceful because it is quite obvious that that is not true; I only meant that the majority of Muslims are peaceful and judging them based on the actions of the minority isn't fair.

And anyway, who cares if they think suicide attacks are justified under some circumstances? Doesn't mean they're doing it themselves and as far as I know, you're allowed to have an opinion here in America.

In any case, I find the title of this thread to be offensive in and of itself. It makes the assumption that Muslims think a certain way, an unfair stereotype that obviously doesn't quite fit. So 1 in 4 think suicide attacks can be justified - what about the 3 in 4 who don't?

I would kindly disagree. I know Coyote from another board. While we don't always agree politically, I can say that he backs up his assertions very well with plenty of facts cited.

????? So you honestly think that he has supported his assertion that the Muslims who "condone terrorism for religious reasons" are but "a drop in the bucket" compared to the world wide Muslim population?????
Odd, I would say every bit of evidence presented in this thread directly refutes the assertion.

Where did I lose you? MARK

????? So you honestly think that he has supported his assertion that the Muslims who "condone terrorism for religious reasons" are but "a drop in the bucket" compared to the world wide Muslim population?????
Odd, I would say every bit of evidence presented in this thread directly refutes the assertion.

Where did I lose you? MARK

Again, I will kindly ask you to refrain from disparaging remarks.

Of course he has supported them. He has shown that only a small percentage of Muslims wish us harm.

Of course

Again, I will kindly ask you to refrain from disparaging remarks.

Of course he has supported them. He has shown that only a small percentage of Muslims wish us harm.

Of course

He didnt say "small percentage".

This is similiar to your equating
"26 percent of younger Muslims believed suicide bombings are often, sometimes or rarely justified,"
from the article. With your statement that-
"A percentage of Muslims under 30 years old said that in extreme circumstances suicide bombing is acceptable in order to defend their religion"

Coyote didnt say "small", the article didnt say "extreme circumstances" and 10-15% isnt a "drop in a bucket". MARK

"26 percent of younger Muslims believed suicide bombings are often, sometimes or rarely justified,"
"A percentage of Muslims under 30 years old said that in extreme circumstances suicide bombing is acceptable in order to defend their religion"

Coyote didnt say "small", the article didnt say "extreme circumstances" and 10-15% isnt a "drop in a bucket". MARK

The article gave it's own "interpretation" of the study. Why don't you read the actual study and see the wording of the questions? :rolleyes:

At the moment, in light of the 1.4 billion muslims world wide - you have yet to show me that the numbers are anything more then a drop in the bucket.

My apologies to the creator of this thread. I am sorry it has been reduced to a war regarding the quantitave definitions of adjectives.

My apologies to the creator of this thread. I am sorry it has been reduced to a war regarding the quantitave definitions of adjectives.

Your the one who wanted an explanation as to "why you think that the poster is wrong". I suspect it was obvious to everyone but you and Coyote that 13% isnt exactly a "drop in the bucket". Well, then there is the other guy who thinks 1.4 Billion out of 1.4 Billion Muslims are "peaceful". MARK

Werbung:
Your the one who wanted an explanation as to "why you think that the poster is wrong". I suspect it was obvious to everyone but you and Coyote that 13% isnt exactly a "drop in the bucket". Well, then there is the other guy who thinks 1.4 Billion out of 1.4 Billion Muslims are "peaceful". MARK

13% of WHAT out of WHAT believe WHAT exactly?

Back