1. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

What Really Died At Auschwitz

Discussion in 'Historical Events & Figures' started by Texas_tea, Jun 19, 2014.

1. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

Adolf Hitler
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

From where did he get his 'German' from?

So who really got the blunt deal? others or Germany?

You had the whole of a Country following the orders of an Austrian.

Out of this, not only did millions of 'innocent' lives die, but 'innocent' Countries, also.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2018
  2. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

interesting thing to keep in mind:

WWI 1914-1918

By 1890, American Protestant churches were supporting about 1000 overseas missionaries, and their wives. Women's organizations based in local churches were especially active in motivating volunteers and raising funds Inspired by the Social Gospel movement to increased activism, young people on college campuses and urban centers such as the YMCA, a great surge brought the total to 5000 by 1900. From 1886 to 1926 the most active recruiting agency was the Student Volunteer Movement for Foreign Missions (SVM), which used its base on campus YMCAs to appeal to enlist over 8,000 young Protestants. The idea quickly was copied by the new World's Student Christian Federation (WSCF), with strength in Great Britain, and Europe, and even as far as Australia, India, China and Japan. Preliminary training at first focus on a deep understanding of the Bible; only later was it appreciated that effective missionaries had to understand the language and the culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_religion_in_the_United_States

The leaders of the Central Powers of World War I were the political or military figures who commanded or supported the Central Powers during World War I.

Austria-Hungary
    German Empire
    Ottoman Empire
    Bulgaria (1915-1918)
    Co-Belligerents
    Sultanate of Darfur
    Dervish State
    Senussi
    Client States
    [​IMG] Jabal Shammar
    Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaders_of_the_Central_Powers_of_World_War_I

3. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

More is known about the similarities between the Holy Qur'an and the Holy Bible, today, but not that well then.

Allow me to give an example:

3:45

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
    [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].

We know today that even within The Holy Qur'an, Allah, loves the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary.

3:46 He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

3:48 And He will teach him writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel

3:49

And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

3:50 And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

3:51 Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

3:52
    But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].

3:53
    Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."

-

The Muslim Countries in WWI seem as if they did not know this...

But enough about Religious underlying reasons of why wars may have occurred.. What about Country Law and the adherence to the Laws that were established within them? Why no cessation to unnecessary murder?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  4. MrdqxM

MrdqxM Well-Known Member

The vast majority of the World are under some kind of Higher Authority Being; namely God, only in their own language and with their own language given Name. So from where can all these anti-wholesome 'murders' be coming from?