what should his punishment be ?

so you can prove crt is a "myth"? lol
I don't have to prove anything. Let fools believe whatever stupid myth they insist on believing.

When wicked unbelievers ask me of my burden of proof, I will tell them,

Jeremiah 23:33
And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord

Werbung:
I don't have to prove anything. Let fools believe whatever stupid myth they insist on believing.

When wicked unbelievers ask me of my burden of proof, I will tell them,

Jeremiah 23:33
And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the Lord? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the Lord

of course you don't HAVE to prove anything?

of course then people will laugh at you for being stupid and not able to prove your own posts :)

You have again been duped by lying leftists who mandate the teaching of CRT in secondary schools and then lie to the public with brazenly dishonest claims that it is not being taught.

No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise | RealClearInvestigations

NOW READING:NO CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN SCHOOLS? HERE'S THE ABUNDANT EVIDENCE SAYING OTHERWISE

No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise

By John Murawski, RealClearInvestigations
December 22, 2021

AP Photo/Cedar Attanasio

Above, a mother protests critical race theory in Albuquerque last month. Such objections are often met with denials that CRT is being taught, despite many indications to the contrary.

December 21, 2021

Mary Nicely, who is now second-in-command at the California Department of Education, went on her personal Facebook page this summer to denounce conservatives who oppose teaching critical race theory in schools as “yet another White right and education reformer distraction.”

Nicely also reposted a newspaper column in July defining critical race theory as a key used in law schools to expose racism in the legal system: “It is taught, if at all, in law school — not high school.”

Randi Weingarten, teachers union leader: Her denial about critical race theory in schools is at odds with the evidence.

AP Photo/Cliff Owen, File

Her claim echoed other education experts, like Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, who tweeted: “We could explain until our last breath that CRT is not taught in K-12, but the actual definition of CRT doesn’t matter anymore in these debates.”

These denials, which have been amplified by many news organizations, are at odds with overwhelming evidence – documented by class lessons, school curricula, focus groups, teacher surveys and public statements by educators – that CRT is not only taught in class, but is also heavily promoted by the K-12 education establishment.
Again I said it's not in the mainstream curriculum.

What the heck, right? If only 8% of American schools are being brainwashed by the woke racist perversion of history no harm done, ammiright?:rolleyes:

https://campusreform.org/article?id=18318

'Take these m-----f-----s out': Rutgers prof rails against white people while defending CRT

Professor Brittney Cooper called Critical Race Theory “the proper teaching of American history” and said that white people are “committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

Angela Morabito | Spokeswoman, Defense of Freedom Institute

Monday, October 25, 2021 2:00 PM

During a talk titled “Unpacking the Attacks on Critical Race Theory,” Rutgers University professor Brittney Cooper called white people villains and said that they “kind of deserve” the current declining birth rate.

She also told writer Michael Harriot, “I think that white people are committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

The event took place on Sept. 21 as part of The Root Institute, a conference hosted by an African American-focused online publication called The Root. President Biden delivered this year’s opening address.

Cooper is an associate professor of Women’s and Gender Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University. A document obtained by Campus Reform via public records request reveals that Cooper will earn at least $114,248.95 from Rutgers this year.

Cooper began teaching at the university in 2012, and she has been paid a six-figure salary each year from 2018 onward. Cooper did not respond to request for comment, though an auto-reply email stated that she is not regularly checking email because she is on sabbatical leave.

[RELATED: WATCH: Students support diversity quotas...until it comes to football]

Rutgers is funded in part by both federal and state taxpayer dollars; it is New Jersey’s flagship public university. This fiscal year, 18.9 percent of the university’s budget comes from state appropriations. Additional taxpayer dollars flow to the university through federal student aid, research grants, and COVID relief.

She addressed the rising cost of living for white people, saying, “White people’s birth rates are going down…because they literally cannot afford to put their children, newer generations, into the middle class…It’s super perverse, and also they kind of deserve it.”

When asked if white people would ever release the power they currently hold, Cooper answered, “The thing I want to say to you is, ‘We gotta take these m-----f-----s out,’ but like, we can’t say that, right? I don’t believe in a project of violence, I truly don’t," because "our souls suffer from that."

Cooper said that, when she teaches Critical Race Theory to college students, she asks them if “we can legislate [racism] away and we can march it away…or, do we think white people just always gonna be like this, and our job is to hold back their ability to do the most harm?”

She says that conservatives oppose Critical Race Theory because they oppose truth.

What the heck, right? If only 8% of American schools are being brainwashed by the woke racist perversion of history no harm done, ammiright?:rolleyes:

'Take these m-----f-----s out': Rutgers prof rails against white people while defending CRT

Professor Brittney Cooper called Critical Race Theory “the proper teaching of American history” and said that white people are “committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

During a talk titled “Unpacking the Attacks on Critical Race Theory,” Rutgers University professor Brittney Cooper called white people villains and said that they “kind of deserve” the current declining birth rate.

She also told writer Michael Harriot, “I think that white people are committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

The event took place on Sept. 21 as part of The Root Institute, a conference hosted by an African American-focused online publication called The Root. President Biden delivered this year’s opening address.

Cooper is an associate professor of Women’s and Gender Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University. A document obtained by Campus Reform via public records request reveals that Cooper will earn at least $114,248.95 from Rutgers this year.

Cooper began teaching at the university in 2012, and she has been paid a six-figure salary each year from 2018 onward. Cooper did not respond to request for comment, though an auto-reply email stated that she is not regularly checking email because she is on sabbatical leave.

[RELATED: WATCH: Students support diversity quotas...until it comes to football]

Rutgers is funded in part by both federal and state taxpayer dollars; it is New Jersey’s flagship public university. This fiscal year, 18.9 percent of the university’s budget comes from state appropriations. Additional taxpayer dollars flow to the university through federal student aid, research grants, and COVID relief.

She addressed the rising cost of living for white people, saying, “White people’s birth rates are going down…because they literally cannot afford to put their children, newer generations, into the middle class…It’s super perverse, and also they kind of deserve it.”

When asked if white people would ever release the power they currently hold, Cooper answered, “The thing I want to say to you is, ‘We gotta take these m-----f-----s out,’ but like, we can’t say that, right? I don’t believe in a project of violence, I truly don’t," because "our souls suffer from that."

Cooper said that, when she teaches Critical Race Theory to college students, she asks them if “we can legislate [racism] away and we can march it away…or, do we think white people just always gonna be like this, and our job is to hold back their ability to do the most harm?”

She says that conservatives oppose Critical Race Theory because they oppose truth.
Dr.-Brittney-Cooper.-1280x720-1.jpg

Clearly, hateful black racists have no tolerance whatsoever for whites of any age, school kids or adults.

You have again been duped by lying leftists who mandate the teaching of CRT in secondary schools and then lie to the public with brazenly dishonest claims that it is not being taught.

No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise | RealClearInvestigations

NOW READING:NO CRITICAL RACE THEORY IN SCHOOLS? HERE'S THE ABUNDANT EVIDENCE SAYING OTHERWISE

No Critical Race Theory in Schools? Here's the Abundant Evidence Saying Otherwise

December 22, 2021

AP Photo/Cedar Attanasio

Above, a mother protests critical race theory in Albuquerque last month. Such objections are often met with denials that CRT is being taught, despite many indications to the contrary.

December 21, 2021

Mary Nicely, who is now second-in-command at the California Department of Education, went on her personal Facebook page this summer to denounce conservatives who oppose teaching critical race theory in schools as “yet another White right and education reformer distraction.”

Nicely also reposted a newspaper column in July defining critical race theory as a key used in law schools to expose racism in the legal system: “It is taught, if at all, in law school — not high school.”

Randi Weingarten, teachers union leader: Her denial about critical race theory in schools is at odds with the evidence.

AP Photo/Cliff Owen, File

Her claim echoed other education experts, like Randi Weingarten, president of the American Federation of Teachers, who tweeted: “We could explain until our last breath that CRT is not taught in K-12, but the actual definition of CRT doesn’t matter anymore in these debates.”

These denials, which have been amplified by many news organizations, are at odds with overwhelming evidence – documented by class lessons, school curricula, focus groups, teacher surveys and public statements by educators – that CRT is not only taught in class, but is also heavily promoted by the K-12 education establishment.

Again, it's not in any curriculum.

Your opinion differs from mine. I no more have to prove my opinion than you do yours. Leftists foolishly think their opponents must prove everything while they have to prove nothing.
Again, you made the ridiculous accusation and can't support it with evidence. You're are liar and all in the name of your Jesus.

Again, you made the ridiculous accusation and can't support it with evidence. You're are liar and all in the name of your Jesus.
Leftists don't listen and never learn. No wonder they abhor the idea of supporting their opinions with facts.

CRT theology is propagated by racist cultists who honestly believe whites are the cause of all the black man's ills. Crt cultists do not encourage blacks to take responsibility for themselves and their lives but create the delusion that blacks do not have to accept blame for any crimes, flaws, failures, or violence because they foolishly think all the blame and responsibility is on the 'white man,' whoever that poor sucker is.

Marvin Lynn, CRT scholar: “If you’re going to change hearts and minds, you have to be engaged in a significant education project.”

Twitter

Marvin Lynn, dubbed by Loyola University Maryland as a renowned education and CRT scholar, said that conservatives are correct that CRT can be found in K-12 schools, but they exaggerate its influence because they assume every critique of systemic racism, structures of oppression and whiteness comes from CRT, when many scholars and activists who have never studied CRT use this terminology.

Lynn, a professor at the college of education at Portland State University and a former dean of its graduate school of education, said that CRT’s critiques of the U.S. are or no less valid for making white people uncomfortable, and they are long overdue.

“Before we were even a nation, we were a slave state,” Lynn said. “If that is your culture, if that is the way you were raised up, why would you think there’s anything wrong with suppressing and oppressing people based on their race?”

Lynn sees is a direct line from the whites of the antebellum South to white people today.

“If we haven’t done anything to undo that culture of oppression, why would white people be any different in terms of their thinking about black people today?” Lynn asked.

“If you’re going to change hearts and minds,” Lynn said, “you have to be engaged in a significant education project.”

Werbung:
Back