What to expect with Biden in the White House.

invest07

What to expect with Dementia Joe in the White House.
1. Gas will be more expensive. My Last fillup was at $2.089. Expect Gas to be at least a Dollar higher before the End of 2021 and up to $4.00 before the End of 2022.
2. Taxes will be higher. Dems live to tax.
3. National debt to soar. In spite of higher taxes JoJo will spend more than he takes in.
4. We will have no southern border.
5. Illegals will take many American jobs. So the unemployment rate will jump.
6. Crime will soar. Many Dems still want to defund Police and many more criminals will cross the southern border.
7. Our retirement accounts will get raided.
8. Iran and other radical Islamists will be energyzed because Dementia Joe refuses to recognize their threat.

Werbung:
There is a Lot of advice out there to convert IRA's to Gold for silver. I Soldat soll my Stock a few years back and converted to silver. I did this when silver was about $14 per ounce. Today it is over $25 an ounce. And during the 2008 recession silber started at $10 and want ober $40 an ounce.
I dont Trust the Stock Markets and want my Future in hard assets that have value even in a recession.
Silver is required by solar Panels and demand is expected to keep climbing.
I am going out on a limb but I Think silver will be at lest $40 sometime this year.

I would suggest all HOPers to fill their Tanks on Jan 19. Dementia Joe may announce a new gas tax on the 20th and gas may jump immediately.
My guess is our southern border will be flooded on the 20th. If you live near the border make sure your doors are locked.
Banks are getting Hit with bankruptcys and foreclosures. Expect a relief package for them in the form of greater taxes on you.
If you were laid off temporarily you will be competing with many new illegals for your job.
Taxes to be filed for 2020 will be reasonable but expect to pay out a lot more in 2021.
And I am going out on a limb here but expect a Stock Market Crash this year. I own silver instead of Stocks and I hope the Crash is only Short lived.

I drove past a discount gas station 2 days in a row this week. The price of gas went up 10 cents overnight.
Hold onto your hats, HOPers. The price of gas is about to zoom. And the Dems will blame big oil for the increase when they are to blame. You see Biden hates gas just like Obama did. This is called catering to the climate change wackos.

One thing Biden will not do is to eliminate Covid. He has already said he has no solution for Covid. At least Trump helped rush a vaccine. Biden does nothing.
A second big problem will be with illegal immigration. Many have lost jobs due to Covid. And if some of those jobs return they may be filled by illegals. So Biden's policy will cost American jobs.
Trump lowered the unemployment rate before Covid to record lows. So Biden will cost American jobs when Trump saved them.
And Biden has managed to strain our relations with our neighbors to the north. Killing the Keystone pipeline not only makes gas more expensive but
means Canada will not sell as much gas. So Biden is costing jobs in Canada as well as the US. And my guess is that gas will soon begin to soar in price.
All of this is due to Dementia Joe's incredibly stupid liberal policies.

I paid my first Biden gas tax today. He has been in office only a few days and gas in my area is on the way upward. I filled up the week before and now this week. Gas was $0.14 a gallon higher.
In just one week under Biden.
And 14 cents is just the tip of the iceberg. Wait till gas is $3.00 and $4.00 a gallon.
I read a post in FB that said there should be a law requiring those that voted for Biden to keep a Biden sign in their yard. That way when gas hit $8.00 a gallon we will know where to go to siphon gas.
I thought this was funny but it wont be funny for any of us when filling our tank costs twice as much as it did under Trump.

One of the things about Biden thay concerns me most is his ties to China. Some have gone so far as to say Dementia Joe is a pawn of the ChiComs. His dealings with his son in Europe are highly suspicious and Biden had lied about those business dealings.
It is clear that Obama was hostile to Israel and Joe's selection of cabinet members supports the fact that Dementia Joe shares a similar hostility.
So Dementia Joe wants no southern border, buddies up to the ChiComs and hates American conservatives, is in bed with Islam and antagonistic to Israel, loves sky high gas prices, offers no solutions for Covid and gives American jobs to illegals.
Dementia Joe had started out as the worst Prez since his mentor, the Obamarama.

While Trump was in office he was criticized daily by liberals for not doing enough to stop Covid. Biden joined this criticism. And then, after taking the oath of office, Biden finally told the truth: he had no answers for Covid. Nothing. Nada, zilch. And the MSM and other Dems said NOTHING. Biden criticized Trump but had no solutions himself.
And since Trump left office 20 million doses of Covid vaccine have disappeared.
Way to go, JoJo !!! Jump on Trump when your guidance is much, much worse than his.
And of course the MSM says nothing and the Dems are quiet and newspapers would never bring this up.
HOPers, it's been a very long time since the news was impartial. And not reporting this is as bad as false reporting.
Just another really good reason the Dems cant be trusted.

I've no idea who you are so sorry if this irks you slightly...but....well...I couldn't give a fukc....
While Trump was in office he was criticized daily by liberals
By Liberals I assume that's a catch-all phrase for "everyone"...I mean seriously....your man Trump was a total wanker of universal proportions and was pretty much slammed by everyone with an IQ in excess of 7. So making the monger look like a poor down trodden victim of the system is laughable in the extreme.
HOPers, it's been a very long time since the news was impartial.
It's not impartial - it just makes those that don't have a grasp on reality look stupid because the world around them doesn't gel with their tenuous grip on what the rest of the world realises. Being able to understand view points is the sign of intelligence and understanding but just putting up the shutters and wittering on about "fake news" is living in a state of denial - ignorance is bliss and stupidity is even better....probably sums up most of the Trump brigade... bunch of illiterate Americans that don't understand what exists beyond the end of their faces...what a country

The main issue is that whilst being blind to the obvious is sweet and cuddlly amongst people of ones own ilk, its tiresome when venturing those crass un-thought out babblings into the real world; it just makes one look like a complete an utter numpty. Anyway the good thing is that the orange wankbag has gone and will now disappear into obscurity and ridicule - let the adults have the room now - off you go.....

Just another really good reason the Dems cant be trusted.
....and there we have it.....don't speak in soundbites its just something that makes one look like they can't fathom their own thoughts or put their own ideals into focus. If all you're doing is regurgitating other peoples shrill unintelligent bollocks then it's probably best just to shut the F up and rest a while. I mean seriously.....what the fcuk does that actually mean?? Which "Dems" ...any "Dem" or all of Dem....please....say something original.....

Last edited:
What do the Dems expect from Dementia Joe? Several prominent Dems wrote a letter to JoJo encouraging him to give up the nuclear football. Right now the prez is the only one with the power to launch nukes. And the Dems don't trust JoJo's mental ability any more than we do.
So maybe they want that power for themselves. They certainly DONT trust Dementia Joe with the football.
I have heard much speculation that Commie Kamala was chosen as Veep so they could convince JoJo to step down and let Kamala take over. That may be closer than any of us want to think.
Maybe that was the Dem plan all along.
Maybe JoJo and Commie were hand picked as a team by the DNC.
JoJo, you were elected to run this country and so far you have been doing a very lousy job. Killing jobs with the Keystone Pipeline and giving scarse jobs to illegals. Stopping drilling on Indian lands, throwing bail out the window and opening our borders to drug cartels.
Yet you still have the nuclear football even though your own party wants to take it from you.
So far Biden has been a lot worse than Obama. Way, way worse.
Biden never was and will never be my president.

About The Scotsman...does anyone understand this vulgar rant? I can tell he is a flaming liberal with a very filthy mouth.
Scotty, do you know how to make a point? Or do you just rant and rant and then rant some more?
Can you make a rational point without swearing? Can you even make a rational point at all?

....jeezuz christ on a bike...d'ya think anyone gives a toss..??

What do the Dems expect from Dementia Joe? Several prominent Dems wrote a letter to JoJo encouraging him to give up the nuclear football. Right now the prez is the only one with the power to launch nukes. And the Dems don't trust JoJo's mental ability any more than we do.
So maybe they want that power for themselves. They certainly DONT trust Dementia Joe with the football.
I have heard much speculation that Commie Kamala was chosen as Veep so they could convince JoJo to step down and let Kamala take over. That may be closer than any of us want to think.
Maybe that was the Dem plan all along.
Maybe JoJo and Commie were hand picked as a team by the DNC.
JoJo, you were elected to run this country and so far you have been doing a very lousy job. Killing jobs with the Keystone Pipeline and giving scarse jobs to illegals. Stopping drilling on Indian lands, throwing bail out the window and opening our borders to drug cartels.
Yet you still have the nuclear football even though your own party wants to take it from you.
So far Biden has been a lot worse than Obama. Way, way worse.

...and you say I can't make a point......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...... toodles

Werbung:
Back