What to expect with Biden in the White House.

8. Iran and other radical Islamists will be energyzed because Dementia Joe refuses to recognize their threat.
Iran is not a radical islamist country. Radical Islamists are Taliban and ISIS whom USA created and backed and the Iranian hero Qassem Soleimani fought and was martyed by Donald Trump. Of course the enemies of Islam and Muslims, who surprisingly armed the radical Islamists want the world to see all the muslims as one and as radical.

Werbung:
lol no I just enjoy teasing retards
You think that was teasing? Lol I wasn't even posting in this thread at the time. Duh and it was stupid
Nah...you just can't stop thinking about me even when I am not in a thread

God you are stupid... and obsessed.

You think your teasing bothers me?
Or is clever?
Lol

You're so stupid. And obsessed with me. And pathetic
If you say so ricky retardo . Seems like its all you can talk about these days . Kinda like your obsessed with it . Think about that and mental illness and every one is obsessed with you because your special so how.

If you say so ricky retardo . Seems like its all you can talk about these days . Kinda like your obsessed with it . Think about that and mental illness and every one is obsessed with you because your special so how.
I don't believe everyone is obsessed with me, moron. Duh
Just you!

God u r stupid

Now now ricky try not to get excited , you do not want another incident to occur and you end up taking 1000 mg of haldol A day again and living in the white room again .
I don't believe everyone is obsessed with me, moron. Duh
Just you!

God u r stupid
Now now ricky try not to get excited , you do not want another incident to occur and you end up taking 1000 mg of haldol A day again and living in the white room again .

That hospital Schick just makes you look more desperate and stupid lol

Werbung:
Back