What would happen if you chanted ?

At least Melania is far more educated and sophisticated than Biden's bimbo with a diploma mill certificate of education.
I have seen zero evidence that Melania is any sort of educated. She is the LEAST EFFECTIVE first lady since Bess Truman, who left first ladying up to Eleanore Roosevelt.

Her greatest talent seems to be wearing clothes.... and not wearing them. She also excelled at plagiarism.
Three words describe her: Eurotrash and Gold Digger.

Werbung:
I have seen zero evidence that Melania is any sort of educated. She is the LEAST EFFECTIVE first lady since Bess Truman, who left first ladying up to Eleanore Roosevelt.

Her greatest talent seems to be wearing clothes.... and not wearing them. She also excelled at plagiarism.
Three words describe her: Eurotrash and Gold Digger.
She is fluent in five languages, and she did not pick that up in a five and dime PhD diploma mill like some female gold-digging adulteresses.

She is fluent in five languages, and she did not pick that up in a five and dime PhD diploma mill like some female gold-digging adulteresses.
She knows how to respond to photographer's commands in Slovenian, Russian, French, Italian and English.
She has no college or university degree. She dropped out to take up modeling,

So the first lady does a lot of translation? Lol
If she learned how to speak Russian and English in school, let us note that she attended public schools run by Communist Yugoslavs.

She does no translation so far as we know.

She knows how to respond to photographer's commands in Slovenian, Russian, French, Italian and English.
She has no college or university degree. She dropped out to take up modeling,
She has real education that proves superior to the diploma mill appearance of education trumpeted by our current adulterous 1st lady.

So the first lady does a lot of translation? Lol
She has to be a better translator than incompetents like Adam Schiff who totally butchered Trump's phone call illegally leaked by the mutinous fake 'whistleblower' Vindman.

If she learned how to speak Russian and English in school, let us note that she attended public schools run by Communist Yugoslavs.

She does no translation so far as we know.
I don't know about communist schools in Europe, but I am aware of communist indoctrination in US public schools.

Werbung:
Back