What would happen if you chanted ?

the annoying thing

If they chanted death to Palestina and Iran in Gaza or Iran what would happen ?

Any one got any guess or suggestions on what they would do in Iran Or Palestine to you if you did so. And these morons are calling for the death of America maybe liberals have a clue how Gaza or Iran would do

Werbung:
If they chanted death to Palestina and Iran in Gaza or Iran what would happen ?

Any one got any guess or suggestions on what they would do in Iran Or Palestine to you if you did so. And these morons are calling for the death of America maybe liberals have a clue how Gaza or Iran would do
i wish you had a clue about anything.
well you understand your hate and mindless obsession with liberals. lol

I do not expect that Iran or Gaza would favor anyone chanting, but so what? This is a hypothetical and therefore entirely useless issue. What would happen is you smeared Nutella all over your body and buied yourself in an anthill?

i wish you had a clue about anything.
well you understand your hate and mindless obsession with liberals. lol
O please what would they do in those places that you support ? I do have a clue but the problem is you already know what they would do and do not like the truth .

I do not expect that Iran or Gaza would favor anyone chanting, but so what? This is a hypothetical and therefore entirely useless issue. What would happen is you smeared Nutella all over your body and buied yourself in an anthill?
nope its not useless it proves a point . A big point in fact . Liberals support those peoples and the double standard .
And the stupidity of liberals.

What would happen is you smeared Nutella all over your body and buied yourself in an anthill. Well I would as stupid as you are.

The immigrants that arrive here do not hate the country. They came here with the same motives as Trump's poor Scottish peasant mother, or his too-tall wife. Neither them ever said they hated the country.

The people who live in this country want to IMPROVE the country, by getting a fair share of the wealth they produce by working here.

The immigrants that arrive here do not hate the country. They came here with the same motives as Trump's poor Scottish peasant mother, or his too-tall wife. Neither them ever said they hated the country.

The people who live in this country want to IMPROVE the country, by getting a fair share of the wealth they produce by working here.
By "fair share," the lazy leftists usually mean "more than their fair share of monies they never worked hard to earn themselves as did those who earned the money the lazy and greedy want shared with them.

1714142929782.png
1714142952266.png

Last edited:

lol dumb ass most of the one coming here under Biden are looking for work and many do hate the nation or have you not heard the death to America chants .They will turn our nation into shit holes .

Werbung:
Back