when democrats wanted the boarder secure

You have attacked the wall again and again moron .your obviously against it just like biden and harris and illegals and terrorist and the drug cartels are.

yes, i've "attacked" it for being an overpriced ego political statement by trump, and the article I posted proves that.

trump doesn't care about illegals, when did he ever talk about them until he decided to run for president and pander to republican hateful morons? lol

Werbung:
yes, i've "attacked" it for being an overpriced ego political statement by trump, and the article I posted proves that.

trump doesn't care about illegals, when did he ever talk about them until he decided to run for president and pander to republican hateful morons? lol
O k prove he didnt care and you just admitted you lied moron lol

O k prove he didnt care and you just admitted you lied moron lol

show me any statements he made before running for president. I can't find any.

ON FRIDAY, THE Washington Post published a report about how President Donald Trump relies on an itinerant construction crew that includes undocumented immigrants to work on many of his resort properties.

The Post spoke with two former employees of the construction crew that operates under Trump’s company, Mobile Payroll Construction LLC, and performs repairs and small construction jobs on Trump properties.

“If you’re a good worker, papers don’t matter,” said Jorge Castro, an Ecuadoran immigrant who works at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., said.

he was happy to have illegals..benefiting him and his profits. lol

show me any statements he made before running for president. I can't find any.

ON FRIDAY, THE Washington Post published a report about how President Donald Trump relies on an itinerant construction crew that includes undocumented immigrants to work on many of his resort properties.

The Post spoke with two former employees of the construction crew that operates under Trump’s company, Mobile Payroll Construction LLC, and performs repairs and small construction jobs on Trump properties.

“If you’re a good worker, papers don’t matter,” said Jorge Castro, an Ecuadoran immigrant who works at the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Va., said.

he was happy to have illegals..benefiting him and his profits. lol
Is that why he was detained illegals deported them and started building walls. And your stupid enough to think he hires all the employees . lol what universe do you live in.

Is that why he was detained illegals deported them and started building walls. And your stupid enough to think he hires all the employees . lol what universe do you live in.

no, he did that to pander to his base so he would be re-elected. duh. or try to get re-elected anyway. :)

you're stupid enough to think he didn't turn a blind eye to hiring? it was a small, closely held corporation. He could have easily ensured everyone was here legally, but yet he didn't..why? lol.

because he loves himself first, money second, and nothing else third.

no, he did that to pander to his base so he would be re-elected. duh. or try to get re-elected anyway. :)

you're stupid enough to think he didn't turn a blind eye to hiring? it was a small, closely held corporation. He could have easily ensured everyone was here legally, but yet he didn't..why? lol.

because he loves himself first, money second, and nothing else third.
Prove he loves himself first and he loves money if he did odd how he gave back his salary isnt it wonder why biden isnt giving his up.so he loves nothing else third prove it

Werbung:
Prove he loves himself first and he loves money if he did odd how he gave back his salary isnt it wonder why biden isnt giving his up.so he loves nothing else third prove it

he gave back his salary because it was a small amount for a billionaire and it was more political pandering to his base.

look at all the time he has declared bankruptcy and screwed creditors rather than pay his debts which he could have afforded. But no, he loves himself and money and no one else.

Back