AP
The Economist online
Reuters
Wall Street Journal
New York Times

Most days I just go to google news.

Werbung:
Star Tribune
Pioneer Press ( my 2 locals, I hate the press, but sometimes get it or check it online for sports at least)
globalsecurity.org
Yahoo news
MSNBC
Daily Show ( hey its funny but yea you do get news)
CNN
Independence party ( email.website.events)
houseofpolitics....aka here
News Hour
those are a few
magazines , but those very, International Affairs, Time, Newsweek......

FOX News

That's it, everything else is propaganda.

LOL. Seriously?

Washington Post
MSNBC
Verizon Central

Is Verizon Central primarily liberal, conservative, or neutral?

Star Tribune
Pioneer Press ( my 2 locals, I hate the press, but sometimes get it or check it online for sports at least)
globalsecurity.org
Yahoo news
MSNBC
Daily Show ( hey its funny but yea you do get news)
CNN
Independence party ( email.website.events)
houseofpolitics....aka here
News Hour
those are a few
magazines , but those very, International Affairs, Time, Newsweek......

I like watching the Daily show from time to time. Wow...a lot of sources.

CNN
MSNBC NEWS
The Columbus Dispatch
The Economist magazine for facts
The Nation magazine for interesting hard Left perspectives

Various web searches on specific topics

Keith Olbermann & Rachel Maddow for a fun evening & a good time of watching serious facts mixed with some humor... John Stewart & Steven Colbert for a fun evening & a good time of watching serious humor mixed with some facts.:D

FIXED NEWS when I want to get a leg up on the latest Republicant talking points.

I am not sure how you can think MSNBC is neutral, I never heard of the last one you named and have no feelings about the washington one good or bad so perhaps that one is neutral. But MSNBC??? really?

Yes, really.

I also subscribe to a few liberal magazines, national geographic, science news, traveler, archaeology, blue ridge, skeptic, and several other magazines, but only consider 'news' to be what you can reference day by day. Forums, largely opinion, do not count as 'news'.

Yes, really.

I also subscribe to a few liberal magazines, national geographic, science news, traveler, archaeology, blue ridge, skeptic, and several other magazines, but only consider 'news' to be what you can reference day by day. Forums, largely opinion, do not count as 'news'.

I have watched MSNBC but never found it unbias, just like Fox has a bias.

Bias in what they decide to report and the way they report it. I see both as very bias.

Years ago I thought CNN was not bias but I have changed my thinking on that, though I would say they are a bit less bias then MSNBC

Werbung:
Yes, really.

I agree with you.

I think a lot of people get political/entertainment shows like Countdown confused with 100% straight news of MSNBC NEWS. MSNBC NEWS is a straight news source and they act like it.

On the other hand FOX NEWS is really not as good at that. If you watch they come at almost every issue from the Right's perspective in some way.

I often will flip through CNN, MSNBC and FOX at the same time on the same story just to see the differences in coverage. FOX NEWS is definitely the least impartial of the three.

Which is fine with me... I know it's slanted so that's just a good way for me to quickly pick up on the upcoming Republican talking points.

Back