Where lib dupes ...........

Libsmasher

..... get their history - if you said "history books", you would be wrong. They get it from movies. Yep, Hollyweird. I think it started with Oliver Stone's 1980s portrayal of the vietnam war, Platoon, warped so badly that it doesn't even rise to the level of lib revisionism. Then of course there was Michael Moore's offerings, and Al Gore's riddled-with-falsehoods Inconvenient Truth. Now comes the Hollyweird version of the "stolen" presidential election of 2000, entitled :)D) Recount. From NR:

“We won the recount, and they won the movie,” says Republican lawyer Ben Ginsberg of the new HBO picture Recount. Back in 2000, Ginsberg played a major role in George W. Bush’s Florida recount effort, and now HBO has given his character a big part in the movie version. Of course, Ginsberg is portrayed as a villain, along with everyone else on the Bush team; in the world of Recount, Al Gore really won the election but was stopped by thuggish Republicans and corrupt Supreme Court justices at just the moment when the counting would have proved his victory. In the end, according to Recount, Team Gore was just too good and virtuous, and Team Bush too cutthroat, for justice to be done. To call this revisionist history would be too kind. The film contains not a word about those painstaking media recounts proving that, if the vote tallying had continued exactly as Gore wanted it to, then the winner would have been . . . George W. Bush. “This is a fairy tale that didn’t come true for them,” says Ginsberg. Which is why they had to make a fairy-tale movie.

Werbung:
It's not about that - its about saying "all liberals like this" or "all liberals do that". It's like me looking at the KKK and saying "all conservatives are racist."

It's not about that - its about saying "all liberals like this" or "all liberals do that". It's like me looking at the KKK and saying "all conservatives are racist."

C'mon - Michael Moore got the Palm d'Or for his movie, Gore was hailed by the wole lib establishment, although it got kind of quiet after the fallacies started coming out.

Werbung:
Back