Where were the blacks 7-4?

Libsmasher

One thing I did on July 4th is go to a patriotic music concert featuring a symphony orchestra, a pop singer, a marine color guard, and of course fireworks. People come from all over the county every year to see this show. The capacity of the venue is about 16,000 people. Now, my county has only about 3% blacks, but that share of the packed house would be about 500 people. We go there early for a picnic. I didn't see a single black person in the audience, and I was looking. Not a single one. I wonder why ....

Werbung:
One thing I did on July 4th is go to a patriotic music concert featuring a symphony orchestra, a pop singer, a marine color guard, and of course fireworks. People come from all over the county every year to see this show. The capacity of the venue is about 16,000 people. Now, my county has only about 3% blacks, but that share of the packed house would be about 500 people. We go there early for a picnic. I didn't see a single black person in the audience, and I was looking. Not a single one. I wonder why ....

Is there a point here, other than your usual borderline racism? Of course, considering the black population was still in and remained in chains, when this country was founded, maybe that feeling of patriotism among their descendants isn't quite as strong.

Is there a point here, other than your usual borderline racism? Of course, considering the black population was still in and remained in chains, when this country was founded, maybe that feeling of patriotism among their descendants isn't quite as strong.

Yeah, they celebrate Juneteenth as their "Independence" day, even though the Emancipation Proclaimation didn't really free anyone. I guess it would be too much for these American citizens to celebrate America's independence day.

I guess its just impossible they where someplace else Celebrating? Or do they have to go where you go or it does not count? Funny when I look at the Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce....I see a lot of Blacks Lib...You think they all hate America though I bet.

I think like every race..alot of them do indeed LOVE america...but don't be silly..there are plenty of "blacks" that blame america for everything, and want nothing but handouts.

I guess its just impossible they where someplace else Celebrating? Or do they have to go where you go or it does not count? Funny when I look at the Army, Navy, Marines, Airforce....I see a lot of Blacks Lib...You think they all hate America though I bet.

You really have absolutely NO sense of humor sometimes!:eek:

I was responding to the absurd with absurdity. HEY, I KNOW, we need more smileys!

Oh, and BTW, would you care to show me anywhere that I've said that liberals don't love America, that they "hate" America, or anything to that effect? Seriously, because if I did, I need to apologize for that IMMEDIATELY.

Is there a point here, other than your usual borderline racism?

Is there a point to your post, other than your trademark stupidity and cowardice?

Of course, considering the black population was still in and remained in chains, when this country was founded, maybe that feeling of patriotism among their descendants isn't quite as strong.

Does the fact that they are the only supercitizens NOW suggest they might forget their 232 year old gripes?

Did you flunk statistics and probability? My guess is yes. :D

Yes, you see a lot of them in the military - why wouldn't they want to join institutions renowned for their reverse racism? Except when a war starts, their political representatives start whining because they look at the military as only a welfare agency for the otherwise unemployable.

Werbung:
Back