Where were the blacks 7-4?

OK, then answer this popeye, I listen to a black talk radio station here in Texas occasionally. They are constantly saying" we need to get one of us in " or we need to vote for obama becausre he's black"....
If I said I'm not voting for him because he's black..I am reffered to as racist..but you libs find anything you can to support their racist remarks and actions. I for one think its time to cast off this politically correct crap and quit pandering to "special" groups.
Why don't they call themselves " American-Afro"...could it be they are prouder to be african?

Name one group that says American X, rather then X American.

It has nothing to do with what wins over the other

I am Irish American...I am of Irish Heritage...but American in no way comes 2nd to being Irish Decent. I am proud of my Irish Heritage, and Proudly Display that , its part of who I am.. And to me that is Part of being a American...

and anyone who says vote for X based only on Race, is being racist yes. If you say vote for X be cuse he supports a lot of causes that are important to the Community that's fine, but just because they are one race...is racism.

Blacks could all vote For Rice, and get a Black in office....but I think Politically it would be against most of there best Interests

Werbung:
OK, then answer this popeye, I listen to a black talk radio station here in Texas occasionally. They are constantly saying" we need to get one of us in " or we need to vote for obama becausre he's black"....
If I said I'm not voting for him because he's black..I am reffered to as racist..but you libs find anything you can to support their racist remarks and actions. I for one think its time to cast off this politically correct crap and quit pandering to "special" groups.
Why don't they call themselves " American-Afro"...could it be they are prouder to be african?

I don't think there's anything wrong with being proud of your own race... do you? There's really nothing crazy Liberal about that.

When we go to the Olympics we root for the American team and they're all types & colors... and when we root for them to win it's not because we hate the other teams. We're just proud.

I think that if your group has not yet achieved a certain position it's not uncommon to root for a person from your group that is qualified to reach that goal.

The only wrong part of the discussion is if one obviously or even secretly disqualifies someone only because of race or uses race as the reason that someone shouldn't reach a certain goal post.

Americans go to war together... back each other up in law enforcement positions together... play high school, college and professional sports together. Being together works out if we want it to.

If coaching has taught me anything it's diversity can be extremely helpful to a winning team effort!

GO AMERICA!!!

If coaching has taught me anything it's diversity can be extremely helpful to a winning team effort!

What a stupid statement - "DI-versity" has nothing to do with that, or anything else. :D

What a stupid statement - "DI-versity" has nothing to do with that, or anything else. :D

Really... then I'm sure will see an all White NFL or NBA championship team real soon... LoL! :D

What's stupid is hate for hates sake. Because someone doesn't measure up in some way they encourage segregation and blame others for their own shortcomings.

We are stronger as a Nation because of our diversity.

If we all recall Nazi Germany already tried the "superior race" strategy and boy did they get their butts kicked!

As a White coach I'm proud of Americans of any race that work together and do get along because I know it's the right thing to do and has many benefits down the road.

Really... then I'm sure will see an all White NFL or NBA championship team real soon... LoL! :D

You're too dimwitted to see you're arguing against yourself. If the "DIversity" racism that's used to screw whites out of jobs and college admissions were applied to the NBA, they'd have to hire less competent white basketball players. :D

You're too dimwitted to see you're arguing against yourself. If the "DIversity" racism that's used to screw whites out of jobs and college admissions were applied to the NBA, they'd have to hire less competent white basketball players. :D

You may bob & weave but you still have zero idea about anything you talk about.

Embracing diversity means when you have people of EQUAL qualifications you try and see to it that all types of people are being represented. Having people working together in a diverse environment helps overall society in the long run.

That's just a fact.

You may bob & weave but you still have zero idea about anything you talk about.

Embracing diversity means when you have people of EQUAL qualifications you try and see to it that all types of people are being represented. Having people working together in a diverse environment helps overall society in the long run.

That's just a fact.

TG, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take issue with your statement. Possibly you could have worded it differently, BUT "embracing diversity means when you have people of equal qualifications..." can be interpreted as a self contradicting statement when one factors in Federally mandated hiring guidelines.

I myself have had some experience in that arena, and have had to, on more than one occasion over the years, explain to the idiot bean counters why I didn't have enough "X,Y, or Z minority" employees, and it really didn't even seem to have any impact on them that none had applied! I was even told one time that if any "minority" applied for a job that I should hire them immediately, and when I brought up the point about qualifications, again, that didn't seem to have any impact on their DU lined skulls, so I told them that they would just have to sue me, because I was not going to hire anyone who was not fully qualified for any position that may or may not become available at some point in the future.

top gun said:

You know something, you are the most brainwashed mindf__kingly clueless person I've ever seen. :D Two-thirds of what you say is word-for-word straight out of someone's talking points propaganda for morons. :) I could call the above bot-regurgitation Orwellian, but that's too sophisticated a type of illogic for a low-brow robot. ;) "Diversity" is precisely anti-white racist discrimination by the liberal establishment in favor of minorities, notably blacks, for the purpose of political gain by the democrat party - nothing else.

TG, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take issue with your statement. Possibly you could have worded it differently, BUT "embracing diversity means when you have people of equal qualifications..." can be interpreted as a self contradicting statement when one factors in Federally mandated hiring guidelines.

I myself have had some experience in that arena, and have had to, on more than one occasion over the years, explain to the idiot bean counters why I didn't have enough "X,Y, or Z minority" employees, and it really didn't even seem to have any impact on them that none had applied! I was even told one time that if any "minority" applied for a job that I should hire them immediately, and when I brought up the point about qualifications, again, that didn't seem to have any impact on their DU lined skulls, so I told them that they would just have to sue me, because I was not going to hire anyone who was not fully qualified for any position that may or may not become available at some point in the future.

The assinine "equal qualifications" claim could only be made by Captain Clueless. Eg, look at the data (in the tables - scroll down) showing the percentage of white versus minority students admitted by University of Michigan law school, ranked in percentiles based on their UGPA and LSAT test scores. (This is from the Grutter v. Bollinger case, which legitimized the "diversity" argument and brought "affirmative action" back from a near death.) The facts stare you in the face in black and white - University of Michigan law school quite simply has anti-white racist admission policy, in straightforward, brazen violation of the Equal Protection clause of the 14th amendment.

http://www.debatingracialpreference.org/GRUTTER-Rates.htm

You know something, you are the most brainwashed mindf__kingly clueless person I've ever seen. :D Two-thirds of what you say is word-for-word straight out of someone's talking points propaganda for morons. :) I could call the above bot-regurgitation Orwellian, but that's too sophisticated a type of illogic for a low-brow robot. ;) "Diversity" is precisely anti-white racist discrimination by the liberal establishment in favor of minorities, notably blacks, for the purpose of political gain by the democrat party - nothing else.

I'm guessing your propensity to not be a team player but ridiculously personally attack others in lieu of your own shortcomings may be the reason you get bumped out of jobs... not any diversity issue. ;)

Werbung:
[]I'm guessing your propensity to not be a team player but ridiculously personally attack others in lieu of your own shortcomings may be the reason you get bumped out of jobs... not any diversity issue. [/COLOR]

"Team playing" has nothing to do with anti-white racist discrimination, and speaking truth to white uncle toms is hardly a "personal attack".

Back