White-Trash Insurrectionists Still Piling-Up

That's typically what we get, from "conservatives" (still in-search of "alternative-facts"), around here.
If you can't post any references to support your allusions, you've gotta be lying.

Its not that i can't or haven't its that you just ignore it because you can't smell your own bacha bazi shit.

Werbung:
What a compassionate Christian you are. You always pass on the most generous compliments especially when those ungodly sinners get under your skin.
You support hundreds of thousands of poofters and paedophiles but it's the fags you object to.
Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to drive it up you again. Have another you flea infested toe rag.

What a compassionate Christian you are. You always pass on the most generous compliments especially when those ungodly sinners get under your skin.
You support hundreds of thousands of poofters and paedophiles but it's the fags you object to.
Every time you reply it gives me another opportunity to drive it up you again. Have another you flea infested toe rag.

Yeah... yer a faggot if you still think im christian... actualy, you're just a faggot.76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg

How is that relevant to me?
It wasn't my deal.
You're fucked in the head.

You happily rigged an election to reinstall a warcriminal. You're responsable for everything your "elected" leaders do. You're a goddamned junky faggot cult that has a preference for bacha bazis and there's absolutely no excuses.

So just slap your mom's cock sucker and wish that's where you went. There's nowhere but hell on earth ahead for you now so you can just stop making excuses.

76x03y_20230110105319795.jpg

You happily rigged an election to reinstall a warcriminal. You're responsable for everything your "elected" leaders do. You're a goddamned junky faggot cult that has a preference for bacha bazis and there's absolutely no excuses.

So just slap your mom's cock sucker and wish that's where you went. There's nowhere but hell on earth ahead for you now so you can just stop making excuses.

View attachment 6132
Here we go again. Another conspiracy nutter about the election.
Little wonder the country is fucked with crazy fools like you.
He'll on earth? That's a serious threat dude. I'm trembling again.
Have another go. Your spleen will thank you for it.

Here we go again. Another conspiracy nutter about the election.
Little wonder the country is fucked with crazy fools like you.
He'll on earth? That's a serious threat dude. I'm trembling again.
Have another go. Your spleen will thank you for it.

First election in your life time you think is completely legit, and never mind your limey-whore vernacular, i suppose.

First election in your life time you think is completely legit, and never mind your limey-whore vernacular, i suppose.
Absolutely and dickheads losers like you are still crying into your porridge because the big orange fat slug got his arse kicked by Joe. Suck eggs you nutter. USA is full of you Maga flag waving bullshit then run to church for divine assistance. Fuck off. You elected a phsycopath and good people got rid of him.
After Trump goes to jail tell me it was rigged.
Bring in your civil war you fyckwit.

Werbung:
fascis--port-320x460-30k.pngAbsolutely and dickheads losers like you are still crying into your porridge because the big orange fat slug got his arse kicked by Joe. Suck eggs you nutter. USA is full of you Maga flag waving bullshit then run to church for divine assistance. Fuck off. You elected a phsycopath and good people got rid of him.
After Trump goes to jail tell me it was rigged.
Bring in your civil war you fyckwit.
Blah blah blah, noun, blah blah, deflect top 4 politicians during a catholic invasion were also all catholic, hate hate, rhetoric, schpeel schpeel.

Dial down your stereotypical faggotyness and try again. You're a living failure.

Back