Who Are God's "chosen People"?

Foolosophy

Fill me in on this one.

I have heard rumours that GOD'S chosen people are the Portugese.

Personally though I suspect that if a person believed in a GOD then that GOD would difinitely NOT be a racist or play favourites - Just a suspicion though
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Werbung:
Fill me in on this one.

I have heard rumours that GOD'S chosen people are the Portugese.

Personally though I suspect that if a person believed in a GOD then that GOD would difinitely NOT be a racist or play favourites - Just a suspicion though

You knew the answer before you asked the question. I think you just don't like the answer.

Israel is Gods chosen people. The new testament says we can be grafted in. But even then, we are grafted in to ISRAEL

:)

Since the word chosen comes from the bible perhaps we need to use that defintion and not the definition that is used in everyday speech.

What do you think the bible means when it says chosen? It is mentioned in several places so that we can see what is meant.

Werbung:
Since the word chosen comes from the bible perhaps we need to use that defintion and not the definition that is used in everyday speech.

What do you think the bible means when it says chosen? It is mentioned in several places so that we can see what is meant.

It depends on where it is at and who it is said to.

It says that the Israielites where Gods chosen people, the apple of His eye. They were meant to be the example.

Moses was chosen too. He was chosen to free the Hebrew slaves from bondage.

Jesus was chosen to be the perfect sacrifice to redeem all of Gods chosen people.

Jonah was chosen to go to Niniva to tell the people to repent.

Back