Who is more reliably going to protect our rights than Trump?

Werbung:
That said, the Trump administration was chaotic even on its best days because of his erratic nature and lack of seriousness. He often acted as if he were a commentator on his own presidency, and issued orders on Twitter and in other off-the-cuff statements that were ignored. He repeatedly had to be talked out of disastrous ideas by his advisers and Republican elected officials. He turned on cabinet officials and aides on a dime. Trump had a limited understanding of our constitutional system, and at the end of the day, little respect for it. His inability to approximate the conduct that the public expects of a president undermined him from beginning to end.

The latter factor played an outsized role in his narrow defeat to a feeble Joe Biden in 2020 in what was a winnable race. Of course, unable to cope with the humiliation of the loss, he pursued a shameful attempt to overturn the result of the election. He didn’t come close to succeeding, but it wasn’t for lack of trying. The episode ended with Trump, in a grotesque abuse of his powers, trying to bully Vice President Pence into unilaterally delaying or changing the count of electoral votes on January 6 and with an inflamed pro-Trump mob storming the Capitol while the president gave no indication that he particularly minded.

In the midst of this, he threw away two Georgia Senate seats in a fit of pique over Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger refusing to bend to his will.

Since then, Trump has maintained his grip on the party and done all he can to force it to accept his delusions and lies about the 2020 election — boosting conspiracy theorists and fanatics and targeting for defeat, with considerable success, anyone pushing back too hard against him or his obsessions.

from that bastion of left wing thought, national review. lol

when the national review savages a republican leader, you know he's pathetic.

#WalkAway Campaign Has Thousands Leaving the Democratic Party!! (11:02)

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=CnlgbuHR1Y4jHB_We2OMPtKaomALa9N2Mbbe1mIbQELCQHxABIABgyY7GjfSk0BmCARdjYS1wdWItNjIxOTgxMTc0NzA0OTM3MaABion8zAOoAwSqBMUDT9BVNRo822Ep8bAlO9YRrJNxkj5re3qILTXd_BelY4ntKSuQf60XeuRVlH23HFZyE6QGU-xxJ4DJeUX4yd4U3W5X0ykmIjOc3NitX_Uaz9Hm4eFCNWDUk9p3BZBKYiHALj3pzaK2enf3-vbK_Hu16MUvDd-AGZktBSYuDMIBkeXutF8Ozpo5GTwoYyeeg6y6Bm0ZqfhkZf_y9CumeArnZlCUeBSPEHuD6djsh8F8BrSZSTfJOT8J9d8YWxZYwVklYMCAC0WFKa89xi9z4-K4i3mAwyiOS8wDCJhGytMtZpqAlCiIOfsKeoAfm8bm6tQ2_JKxm3EfA5ELJgpFw772w_7UPPi1SpSKCyRFiQhnpaH6T_jyDkgt9YaNytdqjJzERnklF6v0NYC90NKj1kax4tjonIJd_5KvYm-D8wEgH9yOXvhFNxBTB7Dl6oeYzHreJiNMJBn2zKmxJnsjUCU6zRfYprqctIwYhaaKpTYw5DA1iCcblGAxeL1_dmp6Z5Tew_iN_Su9_F-kUybxIY_B_ijNTi3XfMdkm0AU1wlbINYOQzq4IxUdzrY2ejz58nTmGZPEMOLFAGsPVNaGKqGrqmlq_ZKziAXikeLXRZIFBAgDEALABYkBoAZT2AYEgAfDjZL1ApAHBKgHhAioB6jSG6gHtgeoB-DPG6gH6dQbqAekmrECqAeRn7ECqAewm7ECqAffobECqAeBxhuoB_0HqAerxRuoB-adsQKoB8ifsQKoB7ehsQKoB9WpsQKSCAt5THF1a2FtOWliQdIIDgiAQRABGAAyAoICOgEA8ggfY2EteXQtaG9zdC1wdWItNjU1NjQ2MDM2NTc0NjU2MJoJL2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LndhbG1hcnQuY29tL3Nob3AvZGVhbHMvYmxhY2stZnJpZGF5sQkbkbkyjgSRYsgJcsgJsQHICcIBoQsg_Pgp64HteroLPQgBEAEYBiADKAEwC0ACSAJgAGgAcAGIAQCYAQGiARIKABgAIABYAWAAcAGYAgKoAgSoAQHYAQGAAgGIAgfQCxPgCwG4DAGaDQETuBP___________8BsBQBwBXBgIBA0BUB2BUBmBYBgBcBihcKCAMYASgBMAE4AaAXAQ&num=1&cid=CAASFeRon94iV7da7gYkt1vpd8s4NXWSKg&sig=AOD64_03cJU0Lh7Gooqe23t9fagLiitKJw&adurl=https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/trackclk/N300005.273918GOOGLECONTENTNETWO/B28741661.348741364;dc_trk_aid=541226446;dc_trk_cid=180478925;dc_lat=;dc_rdid=;tag_for_child_directed_treatment=;tfua=;ltd=;dc_rui=1;dc_pubid=2&ctype=137&ms=[CLICK_MS]
#WalkAway Campaign Has Thousands Leaving the Democratic Party!! (11:02)

"thousands"? "wow". lol.
what percentage is that of the total party?

how many republicans have walked away?

there is a trend towards independents from BOTH parties. nothing new there.

but having the NR dump all over the current gop party leader, now that's new :)

that's from right wing national review. lol.
when the NR says trump abused his powers, that says a lot, moron.
how did he abuse his powers ?
will you cry if he gets elected again, I bet that kind of butt hurt would send you over the edge that you are so close to now .

It will be epic I'm sure . I can just see you being drug by the feet and hand cuffed then loaded into the padded wagon and injected with Haldol waking up strapped to a bed in the electro shock room of some old dingy asylum near the water with ducks in the yard . where they wheel you out every day after a few electro shock therapy sessions and a syringe full of Haldol so you can droll on your self ad stare . And dream about oatmeal and enemas . Your only pleasures in life being what it is for you.

will you cry if he gets elected again, I bet that kind of butt hurt would send you over the edge that you are so close to now .

It will be epic I'm sure . I can just see you being drug by the feet and hand cuffed then loaded into the padded wagon and injected with Haldol waking up strapped to a bed in the electro shock room of some old dingy asylum near the water with ducks in the yard . where they wheel you out every day after a few electro shock therapy sessions and a syringe full of Haldol so you can droll on your self ad stare . And dream about oatmeal and enemas . Your only pleasures in life being what it is for you.

it says right in the part I posted, moron. lol.

can't read?

dream about enemas? that seems to be your thing, based on how often you post about it. :)

"thousands"? "wow". lol.
what percentage is that of the total party?

how many republicans have walked away?

there is a trend towards independents from BOTH parties. nothing new there.

but having the NR dump all over the current gop party leader, now that's new :)
Once people learn the truth about Trump, many of them return to support Trump.

"many" do? lol. how..vague.

"Among all U.S. adults, 30% offer positive ratings of Trump, while nearly twice as many (58%) feel cool toward him"

30%? lol, that's pathetic. and trending down from when he was president with an approval rating in the 40s.
apparently the more you know about trump, the less you like him :)

just as stupid as trump's "many people say" claims. lol (
Cotton’s appearance led to a headline on the Drudge Report and Trump’s subsequent tweet, which inspired a hashtag #ManyPeopleAreSaying mocking his approach to pushing conspiracy theories without explicitly endorsing them.)

just as stupid as trump's "many people say" claims. lol (
Cotton’s appearance led to a headline on the Drudge Report and Trump’s subsequent tweet, which inspired a hashtag #ManyPeopleAreSaying mocking his approach to pushing conspiracy theories without explicitly endorsing them.)
No wonder you always sound so original...so profound.

🤭🤣

profound? i never claimed to be profound.

just not a moron like you :)
Back in 1948, WWII had been won and literally EVERY AMERICAN WAS A PATRIOT.

They had sacrificed and suffered together to keep us from becoming enslaved or killed or subjects instead of sovereigns in our own country.

People everywhere knew that the flame of freedom and liberty on Earth was kept alive and burned brightly in these United States of America by patriotic AMERICANS.

Against that backdrop, this short animated film was created to warn the good hearted, innocent minded and uncynical American people about the slick talking bull shtters trying to take advantage of our innocence by selling Communism's snake oil to US.

We resisted their overt sales pitch, but over the years, a strange thing happened.

American Democrats gradually morphed to look, act and sound just like Dr. Utopia.

Trump, MAGA and the GOP are essentially the same today as we were in 1948.

THAT IS WHY TRUMP IS THE BEST LEADER FOR AMERICA.

His supporters and our values have directly descended from WWII and even from 1776.

When every one of your Left Wing hare brained ideas goes bad, isnt it time to get back to basics?

The restore point to return America to normal function might well be 1948.

Make Mine Freedom (1948) (9:28)

nra? lol.

you mean national review? duh.

just pointing out that when RIGHT WING media is dumping on trump, trump really screwed up.

its that simple.
Just pointing out I dont care about trump nd hope he ends up not running but I would choose him any day over morons like joe and Harris and Beto and Hillary and mayor Pete etc the nut jobs of the demo party

Tulsi GabbardI would say was one of the more stable demorats but she switched sides

Just pointing out I dont care about trump nd hope he ends up not running but I would choose him any day over morons like joe and Harris and Beto and Hillary and mayor Pete etc the nut jobs of the demo party

Tulsi GabbardI would say was one of the more stable demorats but she switched sides

BOY, DID SHE SWITCH SIDES!!!​

😯

Tulsi Gabbard: Why I'm Endorsing Bernie Sanders for President​

Werbung:
Back