Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
its typical of you to give the west a free pass

I didn't give the West a free pass, but I think that the lion's share of the blame resides with the very people who flew the planes into those buildings.

The problem with your viewpoint is that it is completely illogical. You put 1 quote from some nobody and you think that means that imperial events and human rights violations over the last century dont play a large part in molding the hate and angst that is tought THROUGH the Koran.

You really think foreign policy in the middle east and around the world has not had a major affect on the growth and ideaology of terrorism. i mean, i know that it doesn't fit into your perfect outlook on things, but you're a very smart man, how can you deny this?

Foreign policy is not static. It changes. We fought two wars against the British and now they are our closest ally.

For instance, you couldn't find a single Lebanese person in the 1950s with a bad thing to say about the U.S. Now, for some reason that they don't even know, they despise everything we stand for.

They attack because they are brainwashed from child birth and driven by religion. Not because of our relations with a shah over 50 years ago.

look at me i found a quote

"We don't really give a damn for what anybody thinks. We rub everyone's face in it. We're Americans and you're not. We're really talking the Roman Empire here. We'll do anything we want to do and anywhere we want to do it. You're either with us or against us. Multi-lateral institutions like the UN are incidental and irrelevant to the powers that be. This is the image we're sending to the world. That is what much of the world feels about this country this minute."

Charles Lewis, from the Center for Public Integrity in Washington DC, USA

What does this have to do with anything?

im looking forward to your comments on the other points.

"paid thugs" -- okay, sure some people consider Blackwater to be mercenaries, but this isn't a very convincing parallel between the Nazis and today's America.

"wiretapping" -- if the CIA wasn't tapping phone calls from numbers received in the seizure of Zawhiri's rolodex, it would be the height of irresponsibility. Give me the name of one American citizen who has been "harassed" by the NSA or CIA's wiretapping programs. In fact, the PATRIOT Act and NSA have collectively prevented attacks on the Brooklyn Bridge, Sears Tower, and Goldman Sachs building to name a few.

"targetting the opposition"/"control the press" -- you can't be serious. Last numbers I saw indicated that 90% of people working in the media (universities, Hollywood, network television) vote Democrat. In fact, more than 66% of the reports leading up to the 2006 elections were either unfavorable to the Republicans and 77% of the press was favorable to the Dems.

"Dissent equals treason" -- I don't know about you, but I see plenty of dissent to go around. Additionally, you must never confuse dissent with disloyalty.

"suspend the rule of law" -- like Adams, Lincoln, Grant, Wilson, FDR, and Clinton? Give me a break.

Werbung:
Allow me to address just one of your points.
WIRETAPPING - its not so much that the Bush regime insists on doing it,
its that they don't want to be held accountable for it. Its all SECRET who they wiretap and why, even after the fact. Indeed WHO are they spying on and why? I don't know about everybody else here, but I really don't trust Mad King George! and Cheney makes Charlie Manson look like Mr. Rogers by contrast.

i am almost sure that the 911 was not performed by muslim terrorists. because some of the 911 alleged suspects were alive after the 911 attacks, and that was proven right after the attacks, but the US government has silenced the rumors.

one of my favorite's on the subject: loose change

911truth.org

They've hardly silenced the rumours, its just that they regularly get debunked by people with qualifications.

We The People should be asking a LOT
of questions. the attack of 9/11/2001
is as yet an unsolved murder case.
3,000 counts of first degree murder, but who is the perpetrator?

I consider it VERY suspicious that Bush and Cheney refused to testify publicly.
They are prime suspects as to being at least accessories to the crime.

Maybe its all fofillment of prophecy and so there isn't a damn thing anybody can do about it, its just the desiny of the planet earth.

or?

Whats going on around here?

Lets bust the emperor for indecent exposure!

Yea right. It's all Bill Clinton's fault. Those things that aren't Bill Clinton's fault are Ted Kennedy's fault. blah, blah, blah.

In January 2001, Bush took the office in a controversial election. In three months, Silverstein bought the lease of WTC. The WTC changed hands on 7/24/2001. Six weeks later, WTC was bombed. A hot potato in real estate market was demolished. The cost was paid by Insurance company. Bush got what he wanted: an excuse to start Mid-east war.

Quote, "Who Destroyed The WTC?
By D. Cassidy
5/27/2008

A Memorial to the millions of innocents who died and will die as a result of September 11, 2001.

"Toda y, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence."
Henry Kissinger, 1991.

"I can think of no faster way to unite the American people behind George W. Bush than a terrorist attack on an American target overseas."
Henry Kissinger, 2000.

"September Eleven was good for Israel" (Benjamin Netanyahu)

Do the following quotes from news reports on the internet, limn a cabal so evil, so dreadful that--"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."-- J. Edgar Hoover. And it rules Washington absolutely!

The Principals

Lewis Eisenberg, vice president of AIPAC and former Goldman Sachs partner, was Chairman of the Port Authority ("PA"), the Lessor. Larry Silverstein, New York developer an d friend of Netanyahu (every Sunday Netanyahu would call Silverstein) led the Silverstein Group, the
Lessee. (Italics added.)

In April 2001 Silverstein was informed he had lost his bid in the privatization of the World Trade Center ("WTC"). Then events took a surprising turn. The winner dropped out, leaving Silverstein and his partners, who had finished second, as the new winner.

The Lease

The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion on July 24, 2001. Sil verstein put up $125 million, only $14 million his own money. The net lease covers four buildings at the World Trade Center, including the Twin Towers and the retail Mall. It may have been one of the most elaborate deals in the leasing history of New York City.

The speed with which this painstakingly complex deal was closed is notable. "There are a million items that need to be dealt with", said Marc Schauer, of NAI Lawrence, a leasing firm. The entire negotiation period--from sta rt to finish--lasted only a few [3] months, a relatively swift duration in the world of colossal lease transactions especially with a governmental entity. [This frantic rush to close [for possession] by some deadline was the principal cause of th elitigation to follow. Why the rush?]

The Property

Chairman Eisenberg said, "The Port Authority and the region both benefit from this transaction." PA Executive Director Neil Levin said, "It was this excellent record of managing the comp lex that now
allows the Port Authority to realize the enhanced value of the complex." Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights." [Was that, "raising" or "ra zing"?]

But from an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the real estate marketplace. It would cost $800 million just to upgrade the e lectrical, electronic, and cooling systems.

And it was well-known that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. Plans were made in 1989 to completely dismantle the WTC not only because of the asbestos problems but also the electrolytic corrosion pr oblems.Apparently, the plans were dropped because they were considered prohibitively expensive. The only reason the building was still standing on 9/11 was it was too costly to disassemble floor by floor.
There is a persistent report on the i nternet that either the state of New York or the EPA had ordered the dismantling of the WTC. And dismantling the WTC would not result in the recovery of insurance proceeds since it would not be a casualty.

Why would Silverstein, a knowledgeab le real estate developer, pay millions of dollars to get control of a building that was uneconomic, was an environmental basket case, and had serious corrosion problems? Many New York developers had gone bankrupt complying with mandated
renovations.

But all of Lucky Larry's problems disappeared on Sept. 11, 2001.
Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 bn., more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself. Lucky Larry would also miss his usual breakfast at the Windows on the World restaurant on the 107th flo or of the North Tower and survive that fateful day together with 3,999 of 4,000 Israelis who normally were in the WTC, a statistical anomaly of huge proportions).

The Insurance

Building No. 7

WTC 7 occupied a city block north of the WTC complex. Silverstein's estimated investment in WTC 7 was $386 million. FEMA concluded that the collapse of WTC 7 was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1 which resulted in a payout of nearly $861 million or a profit of about $500 million to Silverstein.
Buildings a lot closer to the Twin Towers strangely remained upright.*

Silverstein stated in a PBS documentary that he and the FDNY decided to demolish WTC 7, late in the afternoon of Sept. 11, 2001. And the building quickly fell into its own basement. [How did the FDNY know that WTC 7 was prepared for demolition? Did Silverstein? This requires weeks of careful preparation by demolit ion experts.] Senator John Kerry stated that, WTC 7 was brought down as a result of a controlled demolition, directly contradicting FEMA. So WTC 7 was "pulled" by a controlled demolition, meaning that the FEMA version of what happened is false, casting serious doubt on the official story that terrorists of foreign origin destroyed the WTC as well as on the rest of the official account of 9/11 [and today disbelieved by most Americans and the rest of the world].

The OEM crisis cente r in WTC 7 has been identified on the internet as the control center for the pre-planned demolition of the WTC. The center and all of the evidence was destroyed when the 47-story tower was completely demolished. So, who decided to build the OEM crisis center in WTC 7? "Jerry Hauer recommended it as the prime site" Mr. Giuliani said. "It was largely on his recommendation that that site was selected."

The Attorneys

Conclusio n

As anticipated by Kissinger, the destruction of the WTC and the loss
of thousands of lives resulted in the demolition of the American
Constitution; the American people did unite behind Bush and endors wars of aggression and genocide on the nations of the Middle East and the theft of their resources for the benefit of Israel. Now it comes out that the president actually practiced for 911 in advance and on that terrible day didn't know whether it was real or another practice session. And still noone in government or the 911 litigation even dares to suggest that the WTC was an "inside job" although the evidence is now almost overwhelming. Reportedly, even the National Institute for Standards and Technology has repudiated the "collapse initiation" theory of its 10,000 page report, "We are unable to provide a full explanation of the total collapse." Well, nearly everybody else on the planet can.

There is no Statute of Limitations on murder. There should be an inquiry by an international body, such as the International Criminal Court, to assess responsibility for this monstrous crime against humanity; ironically like the Nuremberg Trials brought by the zionist cabal against German officials.

*In the history of the world, no high rise steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire except the three Silverstein buildings on 9-11-01. Structural steel is not affected by fire. For example in 1991 eight floors in the middle of the high rise Meri dian Building in Philadelphia burned for 20 hours. According to the official fire report, "Beams and girders sagged and twisted -- some as much as three feet --under severe fire exposures. Despite this extraordinary exposure, the columns continued to support their loads without obvious damage." And stood for many years later.

Despite zionist efforts to confuse the two, Zionism is not a religion but a political conspiracy, centuries old. Zionism is Jewish like Nazism was Lutheran. You can read all about it in the Protocols. Many years ago,

George Washington called them "our greatest enemy."

Benjamin Franklin said, "They are vampires. If they are not excluded from the United States...they will rule and destroy us."

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."
FDR letter to Colonel House, November 21st, 1933.

"We control America and th ey know it." Ariel Sharon

Welcome to the Goldene Medin, the New Khazar Empire (ceded by
Congress: 413-8)!

D. Cassidy
Memorial Day, 2008
http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd1x114890.shtml

Way back in the early 80's when I had the Wall Street Journal delivered, I read an article about Intel being given to the Reagan administration about Islamic terrorists planning an attack against American Skyscrapers using hijacked American airliners.

The administration reasoned that such an attack would kill the attackers and was therefore unlikely. They also reasoned correctly that such an attack could not be stopped without draconian security measures that would be unacceptable to the American public unless such an attack actually occurred.

We knew what to expect almost 20 years before it happened and were powerless to actually do anything about it.

WTC-7 mystery will soon be solved. Nearly 7 years later.

The final mystery of 9/11 will soon be solved, according to US experts investigating the collapse of the third tower at the World Trade Center.

The 47-storey third tower, known as Tower Seven, collapsed seven hours after the twin towers.

Investigators are expected to say ordinary fires on several different floors caused the collapse.

Conspiracy theorists have argued that the third tower was brought down in a controlled demolition.
Unlike the twin towers, Tower Seven was not hit by a plane.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology, based near Washington DC, is expected to conclude in its long-awaited report this month that ordinary fires caused the building to collapse.

That would make it the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to collapse because of fire.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7485331.stm

Dissenter spoke out.

UL Executive Speaks Out on WTC Study
November 12 2004 - Articles

"The buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel." - Kevin Ryan

Friday, November 12, 2004
(911Truth.org news service -- updated 11/13, 11/14)

An executive at Underwriters Laboratories (UL), the company that certified the steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center, has questioned the common theory that fuel fires caused the Twin Towers to collapse.

In a letter dated Thursday (11/11, complete text below), UL executive Kevin Ryan called on Frank Gayle, director of the government team that has spent two years studying how the trade center was built and why it fell, to "do what you can to quickly eliminate the confusion regarding the ability of jet fuel fires to soften or melt structural steel."

Kevin Ryan is Site Manager at Environmental Health Laboratories (EHL) in South Bend, Indiana. This is a division of UL, the product-compliance and testing giant. Because UL certified the WTC steel for its ability to withstand fires, the steel's performance on September 11 is obviously of concern to the company. While Ryan's letter does not constitute an official statement from Underwriters Laboratories, it suggests incipient disagreements between UL and NIST about the true cause of the WTC collapses.
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041112144051451

But he was fired ten days later. Very efficient compare for that later conclusion.

Kevin R. Ryan Terminated at Underwriters Laboratories

Area Man Stirs Debate on WTC Collapse:

South Bend firm's lab director fired after questioning federal probe
JOHN DOBBERSTEIN / South Bend Tribune 22nov04

SOUTH BEND - The laboratory director from a South Bend firm has been fired for attempting to cast doubt on the federal investigation into what caused the World Trade Center's twin towers to collapse on Sept. 11, 2001.

On Nov. 11, Ryan wrote a letter to the National Institute of Standards and Technology - the agency probing the collapse - challenging the common theory that burning jet fuel weakened the steel supports holding up the 110-story skyscrapers.

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/Kevin-R-Ryan22nov04.htm

WTC-7 mystery will soon be solved. Nearly 7 years later.

Typical CT'er BS. Building 7 was severely damaged by HUNDREDS OF TONS of FALLING DEBRIS from WTC 1, coupled with a FUEL FED FIRE that further weakened the transfer trusses, and THAT is what led to it's collapse.

It wasn't just fire, it was SEVERE structural damage COUPLED with fires.

BTW, I already covered this in my OTHER post on the subject.

Typical CT'er BS. Building 7 was severely damaged by HUNDREDS OF TONS of FALLING DEBRIS from WTC 1, coupled with a FUEL FED FIRE that further weakened the transfer trusses, and THAT is what led to it's collapse.

There is another building located between WTC1 and WTC7, it should had born more debris then WTC 7 had. Nobody uses that theory to defend, you invent it. Must have done a lot of work to find this?

-----------------------

Ventura’s 9/11 Questions Break Through Mainstream Media Dam

Category: FOX <http://waronyou.com/topics/media-coverage/fox/>,

Jesse ‘The Mind’ Defends Questions About Towers’ Telling Collapse on Hannity & Colmes and National Talk Radio Programs: “How can two planes bring down three buildings?”

Former Governor Jesse Ventura broke through enemy lines yesterday, exposing major inconsistencies with the official 9/11 story and holding his own against some of mainstream media’s most disingenuous hosts, including Fox News’ Sean Hannity and Opie & Anthony from XM Satellite radio.

http://waronyou.com/2008/04/ventura’s-911-questions-break-through-mainstream-media-dam/

There is another building located between WTC1 and WTC7, it should had born more debris then WTC 7 had. Nobody uses that theory to defend, you invent it. Must have done a lot of work to find this?

It's obvious that you've done NO work to find anything.

As this diagram clearly shows, WTC 6 was between WTC 1 and WTC 7.
wtc_nytimes.gif

This image is of WTC 6 on 9-11. WTC was an 8 story building, and debris falling from WTC 1 completely gutted it from the roof, all the way to the ground floor.

gz_aerial_wtc6.jpg

This is another picture of WTC 6 taken on 9-11. The extent of the damage is easily seen here.

230806building6.jpg

Now, you were saying......WHAT?

Oh, BTW, thanks for sending the picture of yourself, it's just what I expected.
tin_foil_hat_8.jpg

-----------------------

Ventura’s 9/11 Questions Break Through Mainstream Media Dam

Jesse is pandering to the press. As a former UDT/SEAL, he knows quite well that there's no way for explosives to have been used to bring down any of the buildings on 9-11. The fact that he's even thought about taking up the CT banner has caused me to lose any vestiges of respect I ever had for the man.

I guess someone never read the countless times I explained Building 7...

you forgot to bring up the Generators and large fuel tanks near them to run them that.

sad when there is that big of a fire and collapse...and people are boggled by the fact something else started on fire next to it....

sad how little facts these people and there ideas have.

Werbung:
I guess someone never read the countless times I explained Building 7...

Obviously.

you forgot to bring up the Generators and large fuel tanks near them to run them that.

I didn't forget it, I just failed to get into all the details of it in that post, but I did specifically mention "FUEL FED FIRE". I believe I went into great detail in an earlier post explaining that very fact, including how the fire weakened the transfer trusses on Building 7.

EDIT: BINGO, I knew I had. I commented on it in THIS post.

sad how little facts these people and there ideas have.

It's the "blind men and the elephant" story all over again.

Back