Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
The damage to WTC7 would have to be by the very nature of the event,
CHAOTIC, now how do we get from CHAOTIC damage to such a neat and clean straight down "collapse" as seen on the Video?

I'm not buying it!

The very people with a vested intrest in covering up what really happened, also just happen to be the people in a position to cover-up what really happened!

and as we all know
the emperor is NAKED!

Werbung:
The damage to WTC7 would have to be by the very nature of the event,
CHAOTIC, now how do we get from CHAOTIC damage to such a neat and clean straight down "collapse" as seen on the Video?

I'm not buying it!

The very people with a vested intrest in covering up what really happened, also just happen to be the people in a position to cover-up what really happened!

and as we all know
the emperor is NAKED!

Do you actually care?

If so, why haven't you found the answers when its so easy for others?

I once had the same kind of questions, that I got from the same people who's bilge you're now regurgitating, and I went looking for answers. I found them... They're pretty easy to find for anyone actually interested in getting questions answered and not just an excuse to ask more questions.

For anyone that really cares and wants answers, not just more questions, THIS is a good place to start.

Several 9/11 hijackers seen in OKC prior to attacks
Red Dirt Report, editor
Posted: July 19, 2008

Discussed was explosive information regarding the fact that several witnesses in Oklahoma City have confirmed with eyewitness reports and credit card receipts (from expired government-issued credit cards) that five of the 19 9/11 hijackers were in Oklahoma City.........

That Mohammad Atta and four of his cohorts were sighted in Oklahoma City on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday before 9/11/01........

During this report, your Red Dirt Reporter addressed information compiled by Norman-based researcher Michael P. Wright who has uncovered information on Nick Berg, Zacarias Moussaoui and later, white suicide bomber Joel Hinrichs, among others. Wright discovered in a 2000 University of Oklahoma student directory that a man with an identical name as a 9/11 hijacker attended the school and the following year a man with a nearly identical name had a school email of abuali911@ou.edu..........

http://www.reddirtreport.com/news.php?c=5

Consider:

1. OKC bombing is created as the first attempt to expand the police power of FBI -- FBI director Louis Freeh submitted a proposal similar to Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to pass in congress.

2. WTC was pulled down by explosives not fire. The second attempt to expand Feds' police power and this time they succeeded.

3. Moussaoui was the only one said belong to the 911 terrorist group survived. A convenient witness for a false flag attack.

4. Nick Berg's "beheading" case was used to distract the Abu Ghraibu prison scandal and used to tarnish Muslim.

All have a purpose for the cover up of wrong doing of government. Those people, Atta, Moussaoui, Nick Berg.... most likely work for the Feds as moles. Birds of a feather flock together. It's no strange they were all present in OKC. It seems that there was a Feds train camp there. Or they were sent there to cover up the OKC bombing truth.

The whole scene is one big smoking gun.
From the Commander in Chief sitting in a photo-op after being informed that
"AMERICA is under attack" to his refusal to give public testimony before the 9/11 commission {total white wash job!}. The whole scene just screams CRIMINAL FRAUD!

America has seen an unprecedented power grab by the executive branch and a LOT of un-prosecuted WAR PROFITEERING!

AMERICA is getting SCREWED and people still debate the FALSE FLAG ATTACK of 9/11/2001.

There is a huge stinking elephant in the middle of the living room and what are we going to do about it!?!?!?!?!?!

The whole scene is one big smoking gun.
From the Commander in Chief sitting in a photo-op after being informed that
"AMERICA is under attack" to his refusal to give public testimony before the 9/11 commission {total white wash job!}. The whole scene just screams CRIMINAL FRAUD!

America has seen an unprecedented power grab by the executive branch and a LOT of un-prosecuted WAR PROFITEERING!

AMERICA is getting SCREWED and people still debate the FALSE FLAG ATTACK of 9/11/2001.

There is a huge stinking elephant in the middle of the living room and what are we going to do about it!?!?!?!?!?!

Unless Bush is planning to be President for life, will you explain why he would want to enact this huge "power grab" only to give it away after 8 years?

Seems most people who do this kind of thing then put themselves in as dictator for life.

"Seems most people who do this kind of thing then put themselves in as dictator for life."

Or how about their cronies, fellow skull&bones members.
or for that matter, did you know that the groundwork has already been laid in the form of executive orders that enable Bush to declare Martial law and take control of ALL of the media, transportation, (etc...) of the U.S.A. and parts of said executive order are classified.

so much for Congressional oversight.

BTW: on the subject of 9/11 ... I keep getting links thrown my way as if to say,
"my experts are better than your experts" HOWEVER, just straight from the gut,
WHAT do YOU think of the events of 9/11/2001? doesn't anything about that day strike you as just a bit suspicious?

Personally I think its VERY suspicious that a total of 4 hijackings went off like clockwork and even to the extent of hijackers getting to replace the pilot and fly the aircraft.
They hit 75% of their targets and managed to evade the defenses of the Worlds Greatest Military Power and strike the HQ of said military power.
If you where watching a TV "drama" and it unfolded like the "official" explanation of what happened that day, people would be asking "who writes this crap ?! ...."

The "official" 9/11 report is nothing but a white wash job, a cover-up and its really sad that the AMERICAN public has been taken in by the BIG LIE!

FALSE FLAG OPERATION! if it walks like a duck .... etc ....

Personally I think its VERY suspicious that a total of 4 hijackings went off like clockwork and even to the extent of hijackers getting to replace the pilot and fly the aircraft.

Of course... There's no possible way Terrorists could hijack an aircraft - its never happened before in the history of flight - and then the ones trained to fly could replace the pilots they killed... We all know Terrorists don't have watches and cannot tell time so the idea they could coordinate their efforts is totally ridiculous...

The only thing more absurd than the "official" accounts, are anything you CT's are pushing.

Get your 9/11 questions answered here.

"Seems most people who do this kind of thing then put themselves in as dictator for life."

Looks like Skull and Bones hasn't needed much help from such machinations to get their people into positions of power in the past:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

Just stroll through that list for a moment. You'll find Cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, Governors, and (obviously) Presidents of the country.

or for that matter, did you know that the groundwork has already been laid in the form of executive orders that enable Bush to declare Martial law and take control of ALL of the media, transportation, (etc...) of the U.S.A. and parts of said executive order are classified.

Care to provide a link backing this up?

BTW: on the subject of 9/11 ... I keep getting links thrown my way as if to say,
"my experts are better than your experts" HOWEVER, just straight from the gut,
WHAT do YOU think of the events of 9/11/2001? doesn't anything about that day strike you as just a bit suspicious?

This is the problem with the conspiracy theory crowd. For them, it's about forming an opinion and then looking for evidence to back it up; for the more scientific crowd, it's about examining the evidence and coming to a conclusion.

And anyway, you want my "from the gut" feeling on 9/11? I think it's a helluva lot more likely that America became complacent in all the wrong ways leading up to 9/11, much in the way major empires like Rome and Britain did in their twilight years, than it is likely that a President that has consistently demonstrated a disregard for history (gee, let's send an army primarily consisting of white English-speaking Christian Westerners to a place that's still bitter over the Crusades and Britain's treacherous violation of the Hussein-McMahon agreement in World War I) was actually able to protect us from the historical shortsightedness of a slightly aged, complacent empire while perpetrating his own major fraud on a scale heretofore unseen in world history. After all, if it was indeed George Bush who was behind 9/11 (and there were no hijackers and all that trite), then it was not a group of militant Islamic terrorists, and America was at the time relatively safe from outside forces.

They hit 75% of their targets and managed to evade the defenses of the Worlds Greatest Military Power and strike the HQ of said military power.

These hijackers had the single greatest ally there is: simplicity. The more complex the plan, the more chances it has to fail; therefore, a simple plan is easier to carry out. And they had a simple plan, that just happened to exploit a number of well-thought-out weaknesses in our security, including:

1. Lax airport security checks

2. Lax security on planes themselves

3. A lack of active defense of buildings in the capital against civilian aircraft being used as suicide dive-bombers without prior warning of hijacking threats

Without those three weaknesses, 9/11 would not have been possible. While the first two have been addressed since 9/11, I doubt the last has been; after all, it would have been mere seconds between when the plane showed up on Washington's monitoring stations and when they realized there was a problem with it, and mere seconds again between realizing it wasn't where it was supposed to be and realizing it was a threat. By then it would have been too late to do anything about it.

How did Islamic terrorists attack our capital undefended? They figured out how, that's all. They didn't muscle in; they were clever and they were lucky.

That's just "from the gut."

If you where watching a TV "drama" and it unfolded like the "official" explanation of what happened that day, people would be asking "who writes this crap ?! ...."

I major in creative writing. One of the first things they taught us was that fiction must be believable; reality knows no such bounds.

So in January when Bush peacefully hands over power to a non-skull and bones member will you be here to say you were wrong?

Both McCain and Obama are members of CFR and I really don't know about the
Skull&Bones membership, but McCain most probably is a member.

All of these clowns work for GREED INC. and NOT the AMERICAN Voters!

I don't care if its McCain or Obama this time, in any case, AMERICA is going to hell in a handbasket!

Both McCain and Obama are members of CFR and I really don't know about the
Skull&Bones membership, but McCain most probably is a member.

All of these clowns work for GREED INC. and NOT the AMERICAN Voters!

I don't care if its McCain or Obama this time, in any case, AMERICA is going to hell in a handbasket!

So now its a conspiracy between members of the council on foreign relations? And for the record, neither McCain or Obama is a member of Skull and Bones. So I ask again, will you be here in January after Bush peacefully hands over power to admit you were wrong?

That Mohammad Atta and four of his cohorts were sighted in Oklahoma City on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday before 9/11/01........

Pure unadulterated Bullhockey! The whereabouts of Mohammad atta on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, September 7, 8, and 9, 2001 are well known, and he was nowhere near OKC. On Sept. 7, 2001 Atta caught a flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Baltimore Md. on US Air flight 2719. On the 8th, he booked a flight from Baltimore to Boston for the following day on US Air flt 2979. On the 9th, he caught his US Air flight to Boston, rented a Nissan Altima from Alamo car rentals at the BWI, withdrew $500 from an ATM in Terminal C at Logan shortly after 10 PM, left the airport, and according to cell phone records, place a call to his father while driving to Portland Maine. On the 10th, he checked into the Comfort Inn in Portland Maine, and later were caught on film at a Fast Green ATM, as well as at a Jet Port Gas Station, and a Wal Mart, all in Portland Maine. On the morning of the 11th, he checked out of the Comfort Inn at 5:33 AM, drove to the Portland airport, checked in at US Air at 5:45 and arrived back in Boston at 6:45 AM.

All of this information, including receipts and photographs of Atta are all included in the 9-11 Commission Report. It's just too bad that CT'ers never bother to check sources before inventing this garbage out of whole cloth.

Consider:

1. OKC bombing is created as the first attempt to expand the police power of FBI -- FBI director Louis Freeh submitted a proposal similar to Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to pass in congress.

Nope, that would be the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco Texas.

2. WTC was pulled down by explosives not fire. The second attempt to expand Feds' police power and this time they succeeded.

WTC7 collapsed due to severe weakening of it's critical load bearing trusses and columns as a result of catastrophic damage from falling debris, and a fuel fed fire in the generator room on the 5th floor.

3. Moussaoui was the only one said belong to the 911 terrorist group survived. A convenient witness for a false flag attack.

Yeah, right. We caught Moussaoui on Aug. 16 illegally trying to enter the US, almost a full month before 9-11.

4. Nick Berg's "beheading" case was used to distract the Abu Ghraibu prison scandal and used to tarnish Muslim.

Do you even think before you write this type of garbage? Is it your contention that we somehow arranged for terrorists to behead Nick Berg, on tape, so that we could use it to distract from Abu Grabass? That's RICH!:rolleyes:

All have a purpose for the cover up of wrong doing of government. Those people, Atta, Moussaoui, Nick Berg.... most likely work for the Feds as moles. Birds of a feather flock together. It's no strange they were all present in OKC. It seems that there was a Feds train camp there. Or they were sent there to cover up the OKC bombing truth.

They weren't in OKC, EVER, much less right before 9-11. It's time you pulled your head out of your fourth point of contact and got some fresh air, you're obviously suffering from severe hypoxia.

Werbung:
So in January when Bush peacefully hands over power to a non-skull and bones member will you be here to say you were wrong?

Of course they will, and they'll claim it's all a smoke screen to cover up "the truth", to give them time to develop even more dastardly schemes to get us fully under the control of the Illuminati...or is it the Bilderburgers...or is it the CFR.....or maybe they'll just call it the "new world order" since they're not even sure what's what.

Back