who owned the land ?

Says the idiot who had no clue that the Iraq war was in 91.

Hey I found your work vids

nothing there about how your claim that saddam losing tanks helped doom the soviet union lol
god you're so stupid.

every stupid post just makes you look like more of a moron.
keep posting :)

Werbung:
we weren't talking about 1991. we were talking about the iraqi war in the 2000s, lol
you were too stupid to figure that out. lol.
Who is we, you and your schizzo friends in the closet?

At least you are never alone

PS. You forgot to call me stupid or a moron. Now please keep up

Who is we, you and your schizzo friends in the closet?

At least you are never alone

PS. You forgot to call me stupid or a moron. Now please keep up

that's the best part, your posts are so stupid I don't even have to do that, its self evident!

who is we? the various people in the discussion, moron. lol. this site isn't all about you. duh
there are you happy now? :)

Much better. But you forgot moron

you didn't forget to be a moron, however!

nothing there about how your claim that saddam losing tanks helped doom the soviet union lol
god you're so stupid.

you didn't forget to be a moron, however!

god you're so stupid.

See don't you feel better when you do what i tell you to do?

Both Afghanistan and the Gulf war had a hand in the dissolution of the soviet empire. Pee Wees playhouse had an impact too

Pee-Wees-Playhouse-Theme-Song.jpg

See don't you feel better when you do what i tell you to do?

Both Afghanistan and the Gulf war had a hand in the dissolution of the soviet empire. Pee Wees playhouse had an impact too

Pee-Wees-Playhouse-Theme-Song.jpg

god you're so stupid.

116 pages? feel free to quote anything that proves your claims, moron.
that 100 hours of fighting made the soviet military defect or that it helped bring the soviet union down.
go for it, military moron
See, you are only pretending to be interested. Seriously wouldn't you rather be arresting Trump supporting nuns?

See, you are only pretending to be interested. Seriously wouldn't you rather be arresting Trump supporting nuns?
i am very interested in laughing at your pathetic attempts to prove your claims.
stop being a lazy moron and quote the part of your link that proves your claim.
but you wont because you are a lazy moron :)

i am very interested in laughing at your pathetic attempts to prove your claims.
stop being a lazy moron and quote the part of your link that proves your claim.
but you wont because you are a lazy moron :)
Silly poo, all the proving is on you kid, and you have already proved that you are retarded, billions of times over

Silly poo, all the proving is on you kid, and you have already proved that you are retarded, billions of times over
i'm supposed to prove your claims?
hahahahahhaha

god you get dumber with every post, even though I didn't think that as possible lol

Werbung:
Back