who owned the land ?

Werbung:
apply your military "knowledge" to the problem, military moron :)
Technically I am more of a computer guy. It's well documented.

Another group of military experts

I have donated to wounded warriors, but I really can't help them with their problems.

Perhaps you can use your talents

ap-disabled-veterans-16_9.jpg

Technically I am more of a computer guy. It's well documented.

Another group of military experts

I have donated to wounded warriors, but I really can't help them with their problems.

Perhaps you can use your talents

ap-disabled-veterans-16_9.jpg
perhaps you can get a job and donate money to them instead of being a moron here over and over?

I donated to the wounded warriors and Saint Jude until I retired. Now I grow tomatos
stop posting stupidity here and work and donate more

you brag about your stock market prowess, now put your money where your big mouth is :)

but you agree the bible said the jews stole the land from the canaanites, even without a date
No. Abraham rescued Lot and 5 kings who dwelled in the land of Canaan from 4 other kings who had kidnapped him and stolen his property. The five rescued kids offered Abraham gifts and money but he took nothing from them because he wanted none of their stuff.

So, who among the 9 kings and Abraham owned the land you now claim belongs entirely to Palestinians, and why do you believe that?

No. Abraham rescued Lot and 5 kings who dwelled in the land of Canaan from 4 other kings who had kidnapped him and stolen his property. The five rescued kids offered Abraham gifts and money but he took nothing from them because he wanted none of their stuff.

So, who among the 9 kings and Abraham owned the land you now claim belongs entirely to Palestinians, and why do you believe that?

One of the difficult problems posed by events recorded in the Book of Joshua in the Old Testament concerns the destruction of the Canaanites. When the children of Israel entered the Promised Land they destroyed the Canaanites as ordered by the Lord. The Bible tells what happened when the Israelites conquered Jericho:

And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword (Joshua 6:21

so either the bible lied or the jews were evil and stole the land of the canaanites, the ancestors of palestinians.

you can't have it both ways. duh

One of the difficult problems posed by events recorded in the Book of Joshua in the Old Testament concerns the destruction of the Canaanites. When the children of Israel entered the Promised Land they destroyed the Canaanites as ordered by the Lord. The Bible tells what happened when the Israelites conquered Jericho:

so either the bible lied or the jews were evil and stole the land of the canaanites, the ancestors of palestinians.

you can't have it both ways. duh
There are no palestinkians

Werbung:
Back