Who was the big guy who got 10 percent

Werbung:
Yes you have the emails with Hunter and his business partners talking about the big guy and how he gets 10%. Wonder who the big guy was . Any Guesses who he could be?
Most people assume Joe, but there is mounting evidence that it was Jeffrey Epstein

charity. "the big guy" often refers to god.
LOL yea right I'm sure thats who Hunter was talking about . Right after he coned money and paid for sex with hookers and got cocaine for drug dealers he donated to the church . YOUR A BIGGER MORON THEN I FIRST SUSPECTED>

LOL yea right I'm sure thats who Hunter was talking about . Right after he coned money and paid for sex with hookers and got cocaine for drug dealers he donated to the church . YOUR A BIGGER MORON THEN I FIRST SUSPECTED>

whether they gave it there is a different question than who they meant by it. following through is a different issue. duh
but if you are saying it was spent on hookers and such then you are agreeing it had nothing to do with joe biden.

duh

whether they gave it there is a different question than who they meant by it. following through is a different issue. duh
but if you are saying it was spent on hookers and such then you are agreeing it had nothing to do with joe biden.

duh
How in heck did you come to that conclusion your magic 8 ball

You said the money didn't go to charity it went to drugs and hookers
So it didn't go to Joe then either duh
Just repeating what you said duh
What an idiot chooses to spend their money on is irrelevant

Werbung:
Back