Who was the big guy who got 10 percent

i doubt he gave anything to charity.
but TAT didn't like the logic that if he didn't give anything to charity, it couldn't have gone to biden.

he's trying to have it both ways, lol
Sorry but I only read English

Werbung:
Sure it was
You said it didn't go to charity gecause it went for drugs and hookers
So it didn't go to Joe then either duh
Lol more of your weasel words and pathic excuses. You know better.
I'm sure hunter was donating it to the church as you claim .yep liberal lies

Lol more of your weasel words and pathic excuses. You know better.
I'm sure hunter was donating it to the church as you claim .yep liberal lies

well you can't have it both ways.
either he spent all of his money on drugs and hookers and nothing went to joe
of if he didn't it could have gone to charity.
duh

well you can't have it both ways.
either he spent all of his money on drugs and hookers and nothing went to joe
of if he didn't it could have gone to charity.
duh
yes you can dumb ass your just being a weasel again twisting words like a good little demorat progressive MORON>

A cartoon lol

In business messages, Hunter Biden called dad 'the chairman' - Washington Times 2-13-24

In business messages, Hunter Biden called dad ‘the chairman’

“The committee can now confirm Joe Biden met with nearly every foreign national who funneled money to his son,” lawmakers said in a readout of its interview with former Biden family business partner Rob Walker.

House investigators obtained electronic messages from Mr. Walker dating to 2017. Hunter Biden appeared to reference his father’s knowledge of and involvement in a deal with CEFC, which ultimately paid Biden family members and associates millions of dollars.

In a message to business associate Tony Bobulinski, the president’s son declared “an impasse of sorts” in trying to agree on structuring the lucrative CEFC deal with the associates, himself and Mr. Biden’s brother James.

Hunter Biden told Mr. Bobulinski that “my chairman gave an emphatic no” to the proposed terms, as did an attorney for James Biden.

In a subsequent chat, Mr. Walker explained the message to Mr. Bobulinski.

“When he said ‘his chairman,’ he was talking about his dad, and I think your dismissal of it may have offended him a bit, but you didn’t know what he was talking about,” Mr. Walker told Mr. Bobulinski.

In business messages, Hunter Biden called dad 'the chairman' - Washington Times 2-13-24

In business messages, Hunter Biden called dad ‘the chairman’

“The committee can now confirm Joe Biden met with nearly every foreign national who funneled money to his son,” lawmakers said in a readout of its interview with former Biden family business partner Rob Walker.

House investigators obtained electronic messages from Mr. Walker dating to 2017. Hunter Biden appeared to reference his father’s knowledge of and involvement in a deal with CEFC, which ultimately paid Biden family members and associates millions of dollars.

In a message to business associate Tony Bobulinski, the president’s son declared “an impasse of sorts” in trying to agree on structuring the lucrative CEFC deal with the associates, himself and Mr. Biden’s brother James.

Hunter Biden told Mr. Bobulinski that “my chairman gave an emphatic no” to the proposed terms, as did an attorney for James Biden.

In a subsequent chat, Mr. Walker explained the message to Mr. Bobulinski.

“When he said ‘his chairman,’ he was talking about his dad, and I think your dismissal of it may have offended him a bit, but you didn’t know what he was talking about,” Mr. Walker told Mr. Bobulinski.
if only you guys had any evidence of...money. you know, the thing you are claiming is the crime. hahahahahahahhaha

Werbung:
Back