Why Are The Vaxxed Getting Sicker???? Wake Up People

jam12

STORY AT-A-GLANCE​

• Media and health authorities also ignore what Dr. Robert Malone and others have warned about from the start, which is that vaccinating during a pandemic will drive the evolution of resistant strains. This is precisely what we’re now seeing with Omicron variants BA.4 and BA.5, which circumvent both natural immunity and COVID jab-induced antibodies

• The CDC and the FDA are also ignoring the reality of immune imprinting, which is causing COVID-jabbed individuals to contract COVID more frequently, and repeatedly

• Media are again trying to drum up fear over new COVID strains, despite data clearly showing hospitalization rates remain steady even though the infection rate is rising

• When RNAs include pseudouridine — as all mRNA COVID shots do — they will last longer and be less inflammatory. However, we’ve now discovered pseudouridine-containing RNA also causes immunosuppression, which we’re seeing in many who have received the jabs
  • Malone’s book, “The Lies My Government Told Me” is now available

Werbung:
Exactly what I thought. No real hard facts. Just scaremongering and ignorance and conspiracy theories.

• Media are again trying to drum up fear over new COVID strains, despite data clearly showing hospitalization rates remain steady even though the infection rate is rising

Exactly what I thought. No real hard facts. Just scaremongering and ignorance and conspiracy theories.

Agreed … it’s amazing that the MSM can say anything and the gullible public laps it up … it only takes a few minutes to look at hospitalization rates …and if you look at Canada and UK hospitalization rates, the % who make up those in the hospital are higher than who are jabbed. Obviously, there are other factors: older and sicker people more likely to be vaxxed but still it goes against the “it’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated” narrative.

Conservatives make up the bulk of those refusing to get vaccinated. Plus they are the one refusing to wear masks in public. Masks in public goes a long way in stopping the spread of any air born disease, including all variations of COVID.
People packing themselves into bars, churches, concerts, mostly without masks are at much higher risks of spreading COVID.

Conservatives make up the bulk of those refusing to get vaccinated. Plus they are the one refusing to wear masks in public. Masks in public goes a long way in stopping the spread of any air born disease, including all variations of COVID.
People packing themselves into bars, churches, concerts, mostly without masks are at much higher risks of spreading COVID.
Wow … so much disinformation to unpack here. Masks don’t work … at least the blue ones and their ilk you see people wear. There are so many studies that find this … especially the newer variants which are smaller. People who aren’t vaccinated are across the political spectrum … and I doubt conservatives even make up the majority. Those most likely not to be jabbed are younger and healthier people which is why a higher percentage of people who are dying and being hospitalized are vaccinated than the overall percentage of those jabbed. I doubt a majority of young healthy people are conservative. Most people I know who aren’t jabbed are very progressive (also vegan). Stop lapping up whatever the MSM and the Biden Administration spews out without doing your own independent research … research isn’t reading Vox or watching CNN. It really isn’t a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It is a pandemic of the jabbed. Look at death and hospitalization rates by Vaccination status in Canada and the UK.

Wow … so much disinformation to unpack here. Masks don’t work … at least the blue ones and their ilk you see people wear. There are so many studies that find this … especially the newer variants which are smaller. People who aren’t vaccinated are across the political spectrum … and I doubt conservatives even make up the majority. Those most likely not to be jabbed are younger and healthier people which is why a higher percentage of people who are dying and being hospitalized are vaccinated than the overall percentage of those jabbed. I doubt a majority of young healthy people are conservative. Most people I know who aren’t jabbed are very progressive (also vegan). Stop lapping up whatever the MSM and the Biden Administration spews out without doing your own independent research … research isn’t reading Vox or watching CNN. It really isn’t a pandemic of the unvaccinated. It is a pandemic of the jabbed. Look at death and hospitalization rates by Vaccination status in Canada and the UK.
Masks do work. The virus is contained in the mists, droplets a person exhales. It is this mist, droplets that the masks stop. When the water evaporates from the mask, and the virus dies.
It is the Conservative side that down played the seriousness of the COVID pandemic and wanted everything back to normal so the could make money. It is also the conservative side that maintain masks don't work, are too hot, can't breath, bla, bla, bla... Missouri, a deep red state, still has a fairly high rate of new COVID cases. But every medial facility still mandate masks in their buildings. If you don't have one, they give you one, usually one of those blue masks. If masks don't work, then why do the people providing medical help want you to wear a mask while there?

Masks do work. The virus is contained in the mists, droplets a person exhales. It is this mist, droplets that the masks stop. When the water evaporates from the mask, and the virus dies.
It is the Conservative side that down played the seriousness of the COVID pandemic and wanted everything back to normal so the could make money. It is also the conservative side that maintain masks don't work, are too hot, can't breath, bla, bla, bla... Missouri, a deep red state, still has a fairly high rate of new COVID cases. But every medial facility still mandate masks in their buildings. If you don't have one, they give you one, usually one of those blue masks. If masks don't work, then why do the people providing medical help want you to wear a mask while there?
Look at the studies that compare masks and no masks. There are hundreds. The only ones that shows that nonN-95 masks work at all are studies that uses masks once and are properly fitted. Read some medical journals. Most places mandate masks to make people feel safer. BTW, I wouldn’t go near a hospital with an N-95 mask. Hospitals are the biggest breeding grounds for Covid and everyone wears a mask.

BTW, I wouldn’t go near a hospital with an N-95 mask. Hospitals are the biggest breeding grounds for Covid and everyone wears a mask.
Could that be because people that have the COVID go to hospitals for treatment? And the medical personal all wear masks to lessen the chance of them getting and spreading the disease?
BTY, N-95 masks are 95% effective. That is what the '95' stands for.

Where is all your research because until now it has been supported by conspiracy theories only.

Nobody can prove the vaccines are safe. Nobody.

But every medial facility still mandate masks in their buildings. If you don't have one, they give you one, usually one of those blue masks. If masks don't work, then why do the people providing medical help want you to wear a mask while there?
Ill-advised and ill-conceived, government mandated, mob supported, group-think conformity drives the foolishness about masks that do very little to prevent covid infections.

All so called vaccines purely break down one's natural immune system, and fill prockets of Pharma.

I continue to read millions have died with the vaccs

Werbung:
All so called vaccines purely break down one's natural immune system, and fill prockets of Pharma.

I continue to read millions have died with the vaccs
Your wrong and ignorant.

Are they supposed to have died with them or from them?
I'll bet you can't prove either.

Back