Why are there so few non-believers

Werbung:
It would be so refreshing to see intellegence commentary from you. Not holding my breath.

LOL, would be refreshing if you would just answer the question asked rather then post your usual nonsense. BTW, your brain is so oxygen starved as it is I would not recommend you holding your breath.

LOL, would be refreshing if you would just answer the question asked rather then post your usual nonsense. BTW, your brain is so oxygen starved as it is I would not recommend you holding your breath.
It's interesting that everyone that is not you is stupid while you are brilliant. I'm reminded of Occam's razor.

It's interesting that everyone that is not you is stupid while you are brilliant. I'm reminded of Occam's razor.

What is even more interesting is that fools like you, when shown their ignorance, try to use an argument they do not understand to cover up their own lack of ability to refute what was said.

It is a well known fact that most people are followers and not leaders.

To be a non-believer and not a sheeple, one must have to be able to put his hivish or tribal nature aside when he sees the tribe going the wrong way.

Non-believers put truth ahead of the tribe while sheeple will accept lies so as to stay firmly in the tribe.

Having said that, I see about 25% of us as free thinkers and think that that is a decent ratio for creatures like us who are tribal by nature. More than that and the tribes might not hold together due to too much internal conflict.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Have no fear. Atheism is gaining acceptance in the U.S. Ancient myths instilled by parents are losing their hold on people.

Soonest for that is best.

The West is moving towards atheism but unfortunately the East is moving the opposite way.

I think prosperity makes a huge difference. The more secure one is in himself and what he can accomplish, the less he will need a sugar sky daddy to help him out and the less he will need the tribal aspect of his religion.

Regards
DL

Back