Why did the Justice Department never charge Biden for illegally storing highly classified documents at his home for decades?

So Biden never refused to return them, unlike trump
Of course Dems claim Trump committed a crime and Biden didn't because that is how Dems think and operate. No dem ever asked Biden to return documents he stole and no Democrat ever gave Trump room to cooperate when they demanded he return documents he was allowed to have.

Werbung:
I don’t know. According to her Comey cost her the election saying she was being investigated days before the election. I don’t think that’s why she lost but establishment democrats use that narrative. There’s definitely no love between the two though.
Comey was trapped and had no choice but to reveal the fact that NY investigators had uncovered thousands of lost Hillary emails on Wiener's computer. However, Comey claimed that his agents had poured over more than 600,000 emails in two days and found nothing in them to suggest Hillary had government secrets on her email server.

Comey lied to cover up for Hillary, in spite of what Hillary and her supporters may have said to the contrary.

No. The democrats were not involved in any way and you cannot prove they were. The authorities normally check those documents to be in the WH because they were not declassified. That's why they went looking. Get some facts dickhead.
You are right that in the last 30 years dems never demanded any politician return documents because no dem cared if Dems kept documents the were not allowed to keep. All that changed, however, when Dems discovered Trump intended to produce government documents proving Hillary's guilt in the fake Russian collision conspiracy theory trial set to begin just 2 weeks after the Mar-a-Lago raid.

You are right that in the last 30 years dems never demanded any politician return documents because no dem cared if Dems kept documents the were not allowed to keep. All that changed, however, when Dems discovered Trump intended to produce government documents proving Hillary's guilt in the fake Russian collision conspiracy theory trial set to begin just 2 weeks after the Mar-a-Lago raid.
You need to watch the video I recommended. It proves you're wrong.

Democrats accused Trump of breaking laws before they even found a law the could twist in order to accuse him of breaking it.
Trump was proven to have lied over 35000 times. I think you must be rapidly approaching that record.
And you're a Christian who doesn't lie. Truly remarkable.

But feel free to post a credible legal expert who supports your claim
1. In March, 2022, Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillary and 30 others for defamation in the failed Russian collusion conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked by multiple investigations.
2. Democrats raided Trump's home without proper notification on 8-9-22 and stole documents he had intended to use in the upcoming trial.
3. A bent judge threw out the lawsuit on 9-9-2022 for unjustifiable reasons because that is what bent judges do.

1. In March, 2022, Trump filed a lawsuit against Hillary and 30 others for defamation in the failed Russian collusion conspiracy theory that has been thoroughly debunked by multiple investigations.
2. Democrats raided Trump's home without proper notification on 8-9-22 and stole documents he had intended to use in the upcoming trial.
3. A bent judge threw out the lawsuit on 9-9-2022 for unjustifiable reasons because that is what bent judges do.

so more worthless opinons from you. lol.

Why did the Justice Department never charge Biden for illegally storing highly classified documents at his home for decades?​

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif
'Cause....it was gonna be
more entertaining busting Spanky Trump????
running-around-smiley-emoticon.gif

Trumps Valet Promised Pardon If He Lied To FBI In Classified Docs Case
April 23, 2024

Who, in their right mind would trust Spanky Trump....just because he promised you????

Werbung:
You should stop watching leftist propaganda films so much. That could create a permanent leftward tilt of your head.
You believe there's a god that controls everything and your 80 years old yet concerned I might turn political?
I watch all the best researched documentaries on earth yet you read a 2000 year old book and advise mean to stop watching?
Do you realise how pathetically unintelligent you sound? I do.

Back