Why did the Justice Department never charge Biden for illegally storing highly classified documents at his home for decades?

Biden and Hillary be like: 'We are so sorry for breaking multiple laws, but we know the Justice Department will never charge us for breaking those laws because we never meant any harm.'

View attachment 12943

View attachment 12944

View attachment 12945

View attachment 12946
I don’t know. According to her Comey cost her the election saying she was being investigated days before the election. I don’t think that’s why she lost but establishment democrats use that narrative. There’s definitely no love between the two though.

Werbung:
So Biden never refused to return them, unlike trump
What provision of the law Trump is being charged with forgives government officials from being charged with illegally storing top secret documents if the say they are sorry and will return them if caught?

I don’t know. According to her Comey cost her the election saying she was being investigated days before the election. I don’t think that’s why she lost but establishment democrats use that narrative. There’s definitely no love between the two though.
Democrats murdered Seth Rich for leaking dirty DNC emails to Assange and them cooked up the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory to divert attention away from the Rich murder and from the dirty DNC secrets revealed in the emails.

What provision of the law Trump is being charged with forgives government officials from being charged with illegally storing top secret documents if the say they are sorry and will return them if caught?
Read trumps indictments so you don't look so stupid

Democrats murdered Seth Rich for leaking dirty DNC emails to Assange and them cooked up the fake Trump/Russian conspiracy theory to divert attention away from the Rich murder and from the dirty DNC secrets revealed in the emails.
Right wing bs
God you are stupid lol

There seems to be no doubt the Democrats invented the classified documents case against Trump for political reasons, not because they cared a flip about the mishandling of classified documents by public officials.
No. The democrats were not involved in any way and you cannot prove they were. The authorities normally check those documents to be in the WH because they were not declassified. That's why they went looking. Get some facts dickhead.
Republican congressman calls for ‘damage assessment’ after viewing classified docs Biden stashed in his basement (nypost.com) 4-17-24

After viewing ‘portion’ of classified docs Biden stashed in his basement, Republican congressman calls for ‘damage assessment’
And what became of it? Nothing.
Biden at no time tried to hide them and a subpoena was not required to retrieve them. You're still sour because your Messiah is a dickhead and got beaten.

When all of trumps cases are resolved you will have to admit you were wrong. If your still posting on here I'll drive you insane. Even after the hush money conviction, I'll start the battle.

No. The democrats were not involved in any way and you cannot prove they were. The authorities normally check those documents to be in the WH because they were not declassified. That's why they went looking. Get some facts dickhead.

And what became of it? Nothing.
Biden at no time tried to hide them and a subpoena was not required to retrieve them. You're still sour because your Messiah is a dickhead and got beaten.

When all of trumps cases are resolved you will have to admit you were wrong. If your still posting on here I'll drive you insane. Even after the hush money conviction, I'll start the battle.
Biden held secret documents for decades that he was never supposed to have taken home with him, yet nobody said a word about that until Democrats began looking for some way to raid Trump's residence and seize documents in his possession that he intended to present in his upcoming court case against Hillary for defaming him with the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

Biden held secret documents for decades that he was never supposed to have taken home with him, yet nobody said a word about that until Democrats began looking for some way to raid Trump's residence and seize documents in his possession that he intended to present in his upcoming court case against Hillary for defaming him with the fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory.
The documents were declassified and he was entitled to them.

You have confused Trump's right to declassify and keep documents with Biden's illegal possession of classified documents.
Trump did have the right but he didn't have them declassified. He was stupid enough to tell fox he could declassify by simply thinking about it.
The appropriate govt body confirmed he did not declassify one document while POTUS. He had no legal right or otherwise to keep any of the documents.
There's no need for your usual bullshyt about how democrats organised anything. What he did was illegal and will be found guilty in time. So piss off with your bullshit. You supported a nutter and you deserve the consequences.

Werbung:
Trump did have the right but he didn't have them declassified. He was stupid enough to tell fox he could declassify by simply thinking about it.
The appropriate govt body confirmed he did not declassify one document while POTUS. He had no legal right or otherwise to keep any of the documents.
There's no need for your usual bullshyt about how democrats organised anything. What he did was illegal and will be found guilty in time. So piss off with your bullshit. You supported a nutter and you deserve the consequences.
Trump may have misunderstood his right to declassify documents, but Biden never had any right to declassify documents he unlawfully held for decades.

Back