Why they do not do it in the south

The average murder rate in Trump states between 2000 and 2020 was 6.44 per 100,000 residents compared to 5.23 per 100,000 residents in Biden states

its a red state problem. you right wingers are so stupid. lol
Are you suggesting that black on black murders are worse in "Trump" states? If so, what is that supposed to mean?

Werbung:
Are you suggesting that black on black murders are worse in "Trump" states? If so, what is that supposed to mean?
I am not suggesting anything
I am posting statistics that compare Trump and Biden states for murders duh
You need to pay attention so you don't look stupid

Do I have to explain what a higher murder rate means? Lol

I am not suggesting anything
I am posting statistics that compare Trump and Biden states for murders duh
You need to pay attention so you don't look stupid

Do I have to explain what a higher murder rate means? Lol
Are you suggesting that states are owned by either Trump or by Biden and that crime rates are determined by who owns a state?

No statistics are numbers
And states that voted for Trump have a higher murder rate
Statistics are often interpreted to mean whatever the propagator wants them to mean. For example, if two people per year are murdered in a small town of one thousand that is a murder rate of 0.2%. But if a city of one million sees one thousand murders per year, then the murder rate is 0.1%. Deceivers can claim that living in a small town is twice as dangerous as living in the big city, which is not necessarily true.

1698203781092.png

Statistics are often interpreted to mean whatever the propagator wants them to mean. For example, if two people per year are murdered in a small town of one thousand that is a murder rate of 0.2%. But if a city of one million sees one thousand murders per year, then the murder rate is 0.1%. Deceivers can claim that living in a small town is twice as dangerous as living in the big city, which is not necessarily true.

View attachment 8337
Wow it's another cartoon lol

View attachment 8337
And yes the small town is more dangerous, even if deceivers try to hide the fact

And yes the small town is more dangerous, even if deceivers try to hide the fact
Here are some statistics worth mentioning:

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008— Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and off enders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000) (table 1).

Here are some statistics worth mentioning:

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008— Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and off enders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000).

The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000) (table 1).
And?
Are you saying guns don't make nlacks safer?
Which means you agree the op was stupid

And?
Are you saying guns don't make nlacks safer?
Which means you agree the op was stupid
Why do leftists in government not openly publish facts that contradict lying leftist narratives? Take the lie that cops in America are racists and kill hundreds of innocent blacks each year. Such despicable lies no doubt fuel the degenerate savage barbarian crimes of murders of cops. Can you post law enforcement reports listing the race of dozens of cop murderers each year? I suspect the tables will prove the overwhelming majority of cop murderers are black, possibly 80% or more. I like honesty in posting statistics but not dishonesty in hiding statistics that prove savage barbarians are savages.

Why do leftists in government not openly publish facts that contradict lying leftist narratives? Take the lie that cops in America are racists and kill hundreds of innocent blacks each year. Such despicable lies no doubt fuel the degenerate savage barbarian crimes of murders of cops. Can you post law enforcement reports listing the race of dozens of cop murderers each year? I suspect the tables will prove the overwhelming majority of cop murderers are black, possibly 80% or more. I like honesty in posting statistics but not dishonesty in hiding statistics that prove savage barbarians are savages.
Which facts aren't published?

The average murder rate in Trump states between 2000 and 2020 was 6.44 per 100,000 residents compared to 5.23 per 100,000 residents in Biden states

its a red state problem. you right wingers are so stupid. lol
What was the ratio makeup of murderers in "Trump" states, 65% blacks vs 25% whites?

Werbung:
Back