Will Trump get a fair deal ?

the annoying thing

lets face it he has not got one on his bond and it was stupid and set as a punishment ,And much of this is politically motivated .
I wonder when one of the Squad will be appointed as his judge or lawyer.

Werbung:
A fair deal for Trump would be a life sentence, but ten years in Leavenworth would be adequate, if he was denied interviews.
If you want to venture back a ways, Genghis Khan or Tamerlane might have merely cut off Trump's tongue and set him loose.

A fair deal for Trump would be a life sentence, but ten years in Leavenworth would be adequate, if he was denied interviews.
If you want to venture back a ways, Genghis Khan or Tamerlane might have merely cut off Trump's tongue and set him loose.
Thats your opinion of a fair deal lol, A life sentence in Leavenworth hey and what would the charges be .

Seditious conspiracy to overthrow the government. Sumbitch is guilty. Hey.
Really he is ? And your the judge jury and executioner. I want to see Biden held accountable for a few things but frankly I do not wish to see him het life in prison .
I perfer to see him suffer the shame of it all and be locked up in a hospital for the mentally ill.

lets face it he has not got one on his bond and it was stupid and set as a punishment ,And much of this is politically motivated .

you must enjoy making stupid posts. no sign of the squad anywhere in the courtroom. duh.

i agree, he hasn't gotten a fair deal, he's gotten more than one. anyone else with his contempt of gag orders would be in jail by now

Nobody should expect innocent victims of commie fascist regimes to get a fair deal from their hateful barbarbarian tormentors. Trump will never get a fair shake in a Democrat-controlled court.

1715170330626.jpeg

Really he is ? And your the judge jury and executioner. I want to see Biden held accountable for a few things but frankly I do not wish to see him het life in prison .
I perfer to see him suffer the shame of it all and be locked up in a hospital for the mentally ill.
Who cares what you want? You are only here to be annoying.

Trump is a rapist, a conman and a thief. Plus he tried to overthrow the government.
Sumbitch belongs in PRISON.CircusisoverDJT.jpeg

Werbung:
Back