Will Trump get a fair deal ?

That's a twist. Trump was still president when the seditionists falsely accused him of dishonoring their voting fraud tactics. He was not trying to overthrow the government he was the head of.
He was accused of trying to stay in power illegally duh
Equivalent to overthrowing the future government d7h

Werbung:
That's a twist. Trump was still president when the seditionists falsely accused him of dishonoring their voting fraud tactics. He was not trying to overthrow the government he was the head of.
I M B E C I L E ! What Trump did was to try to decertify a FREE and FAIR election that the buffoon lost by over seven million votes.
Bastard belongs in prison!

He was accused of trying to stay in power illegally duh
Of course the habitually lying leftist Democrat looters and arsonists falsely claim Trump was destroying the country they were given license to rescue in their unverifiable voting bonanza anomaly.

I M B E C I L E ! What Trump did was to try to decertify a FREE and FAIR election that the buffoon lost by over seven million votes.
Bastard belongs in prison!
Trump echoed the objections of tens of millions of Americans who clearly saw Democrats covering up what appeared to be very credible eyewitness clasms of widespread Democrat voter fraud.

Of course the habitually lying leftist Democrat looters and arsonists falsely claim Trump was destroying the country they were given license to rescue in their unverifiable voting bonanza anomaly.
destoying the country? lol, that's not a legal charge, legal moron.

destoying the country? lol, that's not a legal charge, legal moron.
Destruction of America as we knew it decades ago has been the ultimate goal of leftists for decades, at least since the days of the democrat anarchists Cloward-Priven began propagating their destructive ideologies in American universities in the 1960s.

Trump echoed the objections of tens of millions of Americans who clearly saw Democrats covering up what appeared to be very credible eyewitness clasms of widespread Democrat voter fraud.
Those tens of millions are a M I N O R I T Y of the total votes. There was no cover up, there was just a lot of lying from the Trumplings.

Trump has been given far less rough rough treatment for his crimes than others who have committed the same crimes.

Those tens of millions are a M I N O R I T Y of the total votes. There was no cover up, there was just a lot of lying from the Trumplings.

Trump has been given far less rough rough treatment for his crimes than others who have committed the same crimes.
You claim the evidence of fraud is false but you fail to prove the evidence of fraud is false.

Destruction of America as we knew it decades ago has been the ultimate goal of leftists for decades, at least since the days of the democrat anarchists Cloward-Priven began propagating their destructive ideologies in American universities in the 1960s.
Right wing blather

Werbung:
Back