With a dying white race, why are we not encouraging more white births?

Have you bothered to look around lately? Interracial, inter-ethnic, whatever you want to call it, marriages are the predominant form of relationships now. In fact, as time passes the predominant race will be one of many different ethnicities.

Werbung:
I have to agree with Gnostic on this one..
When the Founding Fathers were actually around, there were official state religions and the Bible was used as a textbook in schools. The so-called "wall of separation between church and state" has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution and everything to do with liberal hostility to Christianity.

More like liberal hostility to having children poorly educated.

But you are correct in that any liberal free thinking mind will not like being told what to think the way Christianity tells us to do, especially since much of their tenets are immoral.

Like taking advantage of God punishing the innocent instead of the guilty. The substitutionary atonement of Jesus is an immoral concept.

Justice seeks to punish the guilty and not the innocent.

Regards
DL

Have you bothered to look around lately? Interracial, inter-ethnic, whatever you want to call it, marriages are the predominant form of relationships now. In fact, as time passes the predominant race will be one of many different ethnicities.

You are correct.

That fact does not give loyalty to a white race that deserves it for advancing humanity the way whites have done.

Regards
DL

Yet most of what is and the progress we have done in our Western political ideology was mostly all produced by the white race.

Add in the fact that whites have the most advanced DNA and that DNA based medicine is showing how important our gnomes are to our future medicine and you might wonder what future generations will lose if they cannot access that best DNA.

Do try to think ahead.

Regards
DL

We will keep a few specimens around just to mine their DNA. (with luck you can work in the kitchen)

Much has been written of how Muslim demographics will eventually make Europe and many other white nations Muslim nations in the future. They and other darker races are reproducing a lot more than the whites.

Our politicians are trying to maintain our populations through immigration and as we can see in Europe, this is not doing the white race any good at all.

Why are none of our white governments not offering more incentives for whites to have more children?

Sure, some Western governments offer small incentives in terms of baby bonuses and the odd few thousand dollars for more children but not nearly what it is costing our countries to bring in immigrants to fill our demographic needs.

Many in Europe are saying that our politicians have sold out to Muslims. Meanwhile a man like Trump can gain what seems to be a lot of support for a harder line against immigration. Canadians seem to be going in that same direction.

It seems to me, if I was a politician, my war cry, if you will, would be for my white constituents to pull up their socks, pull off their birth control devices, and do their duty to the white race by reproducing more. While at the same time, I would tax those who do not contribute babies that much more than those who do reproduce and basically transfer those funds to help those who are producing babies in a more generous way so as to encourage those parents to have and be able to afford more babies.

Many whites are feeling squeezed and seem to be becoming more anti the other race. Not too surprising as becoming a minority is something we are not used to and when we look about and see how other minorities are treated, I can see why many would not want to be in a minority.

Why are white governments not promoting more white births instead of more immigration?

Why are white people not fighting the trends that are making us a quickly disappearing race?

Are whites so self-centered that we will eventually all loose our countries to those of other colors?

Regards

DL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVskhzJR6NU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCOLcMqdpls

You won't have such worry anymore when all American white men learn to be as romantic as Trump.

https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12

Werbung:
Back