World Unite

John Murphy

I am writing to you about something I feel is very important. I hope after you read this you will want to help. If you read the papers or watch the news you will know how crazy today's world is. We have wars in the middle east, tribal conflict in Kenya, and here in the west we have drugs, prostitution, and gang violence. All these things make me wonder what will become of us if we do not change our ways.
I began to think how could we change things for the better. Then it came to me prayer was the answer. If EVERYONE prayed for the same thing God would answer us. If EVERYBODY prayed for 20mins first asking for forgiveness, then world peace, God would help us. So why not have a WORLD PRAYER DAY. The idea being EVERYONE around the world praying simultaneously. Though all religions are different they all have the same base of good moral standards. I do not believe any religion would oppose this idea.
This may sound to you like an impossible task, but I believe WORLD PRAYER DAY is possible if properly advertised. That is why I need you to help me, I need people to help me advertise WORLD PRAYER DAY. The date and time for this event are already set, it will be on March 17 2010 3:00 p.m. GMT. I know that if it is worldwide for some people it will not be March 17, and it may mean praying in the early hours of the morning. For others it may mean praying late in the evening, but this is a small sacrifice to pay to be united in prayer globally. The year 2010 was chose so that hopefully by that time everyone around the world will have heard of WORLD PRAYER DAY. People can pray in their mosques, churches, synagogues, temples, or at home, even at work. It does not really matter where you pray just so long as you do so.
People should know prayer is for everyone, so eveyone should try to pray. It does not matter who you are, or what you have done remember we are all sinners.
Now I am asking you to help me advertise WORLD PRAYER DAY. This can be done by telling people you know about it, and then getting them to spread the news. Or by posting the info on other sites/forums. Remember and make sure you get the date time and year correct.

Werbung:
I'm not sure why you think we need to bring God into this, if people simply started being nice to each other then we'd accomplish the same thing and we'd realize for the first time in human history that we have the power to make this planet a wonderful place to live and WE DON'T HAVE TO DEPEND ON SOME GOD TO DO IT FOR US.

It's a great idea, but of course it won't work because the same people who won't pray won't be nice to others either. Humans need to grow up, we need to accept our responsibility for what happens on this planet and stop waiting for a vaporous hominid in the sky to save us from ourselves.

We need to get rid of this Government. IT seems impossible to advise the government from afar, so I'm at a loss of words. but we do, nonetheless, need to start anew. But yes, I agree... the only problem is, many would just laugh at this.

Werbung:
I dont see what millions of people talking to themselves would achieve

Wouldnt it be better if they all spoke to each other instead?

Back