Zeitgeist

Truth-Bringer

Fabulous, energetic video production.

"Zeitgeist: What Do Christianity, 9/11 and the Federal Reserve Have in Common?"

The first 9 minutes have no video, just audio. From there it takes off like a rocket, with the opening salvos aimed squarely at religion, and how it was devised purely for socio-political control. Thru 9/11 and the Fed to National ID chips.

Highly recommended. Two hours long, and worth every second:

movie link

Or you can watch it section by section:

Here is Part 1, without the audio-only intro:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8461754114455236037

Part 2:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2602704786128880796&hl=en

Part 3:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8450558837192717138

Werbung:
they wont watch it

You're right, I won't. Did you?

As for when we do go to National ID cards, I hope the government outsources it to Visa or Mastercard because they know how to do it from protecting against fraud. The government could never do it successfully, and it would inevitably become an expensive, inefficient, ineffective, bureaucratic mess like everything else government-related.

I still don't understand these scare tactics? There are plenty of resources from which the government can draw without building another bureaucratic nightmare to keep tabs on the bad guys.

I do enjoy the melodrama though.

-Castle

You're right, I won't. Did you?

As for when we do go to National ID cards, I hope the government outsources it to Visa or Mastercard because they know how to do it from protecting against fraud. The government could never do it successfully, and it would inevitably become an expensive, inefficient, ineffective, bureaucratic mess like everything else government-related.
Actually i saw it before this link was posted in the forum so yes i did watch it.

government related

...The government could never do it successfully, and it would inevitably become an expensive, inefficient, ineffective, bureaucratic mess like everything else government-related.
I think that even though they are "government related", the postal system, FBI, Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, social security, IRS, etc. are fairly efficient and effective.

I think that even though they are "government related", the postal system, FBI, Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, social security, IRS, etc. are fairly efficient and effective.

...and like everything that stems from the government, each of these organizations are growing more inefficient and bureaucratic as the power of the federal government expands because they see the need to micromanage every little thing.

Patton said it best: "Tell people what to do and they'll surprise you with their ingenuity". That's what the government should do, not micromanage -- especially matters related to military.

Congratulations. You've been successfully brainwashed.

...and like everything that stems from the government, each of these organizations are growing more inefficient and bureaucratic as the power of the federal government expands because they see the need to micromanage every little thing.

Patton said it best: "Tell people what to do and they'll surprise you with their ingenuity". That's what the government should do, not micromanage -- especially matters related to military.

I would amend that to say "Give people the freedom and liberty to engage in any peaceful, honest, voluntary activity that they choose, and they'll surprise you with their ingenuity."

I would amend that to say "Give people the freedom and liberty to engage in any peaceful, honest, voluntary activity that they choose, and they'll surprise you with their ingenuity."

Not really. The point is that you give someone an objective and they'll find some way to carry it out. You don't have to hover over their shoulder and micrmanage the way they go about doing it.

Not really. The point is that you give someone an objective and they'll find some way to carry it out. You don't have to hover over their shoulder and micrmanage the way they go about doing it.

I still view it as a method of control though. People don't need an objective issued by an authority figure in order to seek a better life or create improvements in their living condition. That was my point.

I still view it as a method of control though. People don't need an objective issued by an authority figure in order to seek a better life or create improvements in their living condition. That was my point.

Keep in mind we're talking about a Patton quote. It is highly likely that he said this in referrence to military duties, in which case people do need an objective.

Werbung:
Back