>2009 Holiday Online Boycott<

When they have the goal of killing a Bill 80% of the public [you know, the democratic majority] wants to pass. To openly kill it now would be political suicide. I have a hunch the bluedogs were selected for their ambivalence about being re-elected vs other "payoff$" for resisting the Will of the Majority.

So instead of openly killing it, from the GOP's perspective of their party already being in huge trouble, they'll kill it with delay, attrition and later nearly silent dismantling in closed sessions of Congress.

So the trigger is about killing the Bill and still staying in power given that 80% of those people would fire you if they had a clear idea of what you were up to. It's quite slimey actually. Maybe these really are the end times. The patent lack of morality and lying, deceit and callousness, that are the opposite of Jesus' teachings, are quite rampant.

Werbung:
When they have the goal of killing a Bill 80% of the public [you know, the democratic majority] wants to pass. To openly kill it now would be political suicide. I have a hunch the bluedogs were selected for their ambivalence about being re-elected vs other "payoff$" for resisting the Will of the Majority.

So instead of openly killing it, from the GOP's perspective of their party already being in huge trouble, they'll kill it with delay, attrition and later nearly silent dismantling in closed sessions of Congress.

So the trigger is about killing the Bill and still staying in power given that 80% of those people would fire you if they had a clear idea of what you were up to. It's quite slimey actually. Maybe these really are the end times. The patent lack of morality and lying, deceit and callousness, that are the opposite of Jesus' teachings, are quite rampant.

I think someone has messed up a few of the facts they have told you.

Here is a good one for you Sih. Boycott all things apple this holiday season. They apparently do not like or want the public option and they refused an app for the iphone because it was pro public option.

You can read about it here on the Air America page and there is a short 5 min audio clip with an interview.

No iphones, ipods or apple anything this holiday season !!!!

http://airamerica.com/montelacrossa...ple-computers-playing-politics-its-apps-audio

Pandora you could start a sister-site that lists corporations to boycott. Don't see why not?

*checks all Apple products off list for gifts*

Pandora you could start a sister-site that lists corporations to boycott. Don't see why not?

*checks all Apple products off list for gifts*

Oh I am not doing the boycott but I knew you were really wanting the public option so I thought Id let you know that Apple is not being very nice about it and also apparently not very nice to Howard Dean supporters.

Werbung:
Back