89% of muslims voted obama

Werbung:
No, not because he is one... more duh you.

It's because he will understand and sympathise with moderate, everday Muslims as he has heritage and experience from them.

The subject of this thread is extremely unpleasant as its subtext is clearly that there is something wrong with Muslims voting for Obama.

I note with interest that christians seem to hate Muslims more than atheists.

You can't beat a bit of good christian love can you?

The subject of this thread is extremely unpleasant as its subtext is clearly that there is something wrong with Muslims voting for Obama.

....Or, christian-math, for that matter. (See: Two-people populating the entire-planet. :rolleyes: )

Gee.....I wonder what the head-count is, percentage-wise, of voting-Muslums in the U.S.?

Libsmasher is (quite) obviously concerned about their impact on swinging our electoral-outcome, one-way-or-another.

You can take you PC Police Cadet Race Card Detector and shove it where the sun don't shine. ;) :D

McCain calls Obama a Muslim like it is the equivalent to being a child molester or wife-beater and 89% of the Muslims vote for Obama. Could it be because they were appalled at what McCain said and implied?

In essence, Libsmasher, I suppose the point is: So what?

For one muslims whole heartedly support the person whom they know will completely defang the country they see as the enemy of their world, the muslim world. The muslims I've encountered, citizens or not, see the US as an address, and a place to make money, nothing more - their loyalties lie elsewhere.

He also received 78% of the Jewish vote. Do you have a point?

That's ANOTHER can of worms. Jewish people by and large have the liberal outlook. But I've been trying to find out from jews why obama got their support. It's as if they've given up on israel, which is now in great danger. Think of it: the one country that has been their steadfast friend, while euros and russians armed the arabs to the teeth, is now run by an appeaser whose attitude toward them probably ranges from indifference to hostility. This at the same time a big new soon to be nuclear enemy is arising in the middle east to replace their former enemy iraq.

That's ANOTHER can of worms. I've been trying to find out from jews why obama got their support. It's as if they've given up on israel, which is now in great danger. Think of it: the one country that has been their steadfast friend, while euros and russians armed the arabs to the teeth, is now run by an appeaser whose attitude toward them probably ranges from indifference to hostility. This at the same time a big new soon to be nuclear enemy is arising in the middle east to replace their former enemy iraq.

Please tell me that's one of your sad attempts at jokes.

Werbung:
For one muslims whole heartedly support the person whom they know will completely defang the country they see as the enemy of their world, the muslim world.
Do you have something to back this up? Id like to see a source that says Muslim-Americans voting had the intention of weaking America because they think of it as an enemy. Back up this statement or retract it as an unfair stereotype to fit your twisted agenda.
The muslims I've encountered, citizens or not, see the US as an address, and a place to make money, nothing more - their loyalties lie elsewhere.
:rolleyes: You could just as easily fill in any racially/religiously different immigrant group in that sentence to fit your purpose.

I have never enountered an Irishman who was not a fan of U2. Certainly there are plenty of Irish people who do not like U2, but because I have never come across one does not indicate they dont exist.

Back