Al Qaida is US puppet

The US spends over $600Bn per annum on arms/war.

It is 41% of the world spend.

That money could be used to make your life better but the Government doesn't care about you. They just want you to believe that this arms spending is good so that you run round shouting at anyone who challenges it. And they can stay rich and powerful. And you can stay poor and potential cannon fodder.

They love suckers

Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the truth out of hate, does not make things better for Americans....You don't help us, and I doubt you realy care about us.

Your no better then the head in the sand Birthers , Glenn Beck types...your just on the left....but just as ignorant and uncaring about facts as they are...a conspiracy junkie.

Werbung:
Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring the truth out of hate, does not make things better for Americans....You don't help us, and I doubt you realy care about us.

Your no better then the head in the sand Birthers , Glenn Beck types...your just on the left....but just as ignorant and uncaring about facts as they are...a conspiracy junkie.

I was with you all the way Pockets until you dissed Glenn Beck types. Beck is great. The way he presents history and displays the facts are awesome. You need to watch his show and not just listen to the left dump on him. Though I will agree he sometimes is a little nutty, but that is the ADHD thing.

Please don't compare me to Rat. He is a hater of America, religion and all of western civilization.

He really should deport himself to N. Korea, but he is too chicken.s.h.i.t.

Your no better then the head in the sand Birthers , Glenn Beck types - Pocket
I corrected you before regarding your claim that Beck is a birther... Now here you are ignoring facts... and to top it off, you did so in the same sentence where you chided someone else for being ignorant and uncaring of the facts.

just as ignorant and uncaring about facts as they are - Pocket
You see the louse on another but you don't see the tick on yourself.

You keep banging on about truth as though what the CUA tells you is gospel.

The CIA would sell you tomorrow if there was political advantage in it.

How did you get to be so unquestioning about what your leaders do and say?

You guys are like children being told stuff by your parents and believing everything because they are your parents.

There is no demonstrable risk from terrorism. Th fact is you are more at risk from Americans. But you can't get your head around that can you cos it doesn't fit in to your 'America is perfect' world view.

Grow up.

On 9/11 Tower 7 fell down without being hit by a aplane. No other steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire.

At the pentagon no plane wreckage was found, the water table was not polluted with aircraft fuel and there was no plane sized hold in the ground or the pentagon.

There are hundreds of other very reasonable questions unanswered about 9/11 which should make any sane person wonder what really happened.

Not run around screaming at anyone who challenges the oofficial story.

Which makes people who do that complicit.

And very very stupid.

And this shows why people in the US believe there is a threat from terrorism.

There isn't. It is a lie.

On 9/11 Tower 7 fell down without being hit by a aplane. No other steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire.

At the pentagon no plane wreckage was found, the water table was not polluted with aircraft fuel and there was no plane sized hold in the ground or the pentagon.

There are hundreds of other very reasonable questions unanswered about 9/11 which should make any sane person wonder what really happened.

And very very stupid.

Once again you make unbelievable assertions without any credible sources backing you.

How does one actually believe murderous Islamic terrorists did NOT fly a plane into the Pentagon? How twisted must one be to hold such beliefs?

Troll on Troll.

headupass.jpg

Oh so you think a plane did hit tower 7.

That explains a lot.

Now, pop your uniform and go and die for the rich, there's a good sucker.

Your no better then the head in the sand Birthers , Glenn Beck types - Pocket
I corrected you before regarding your claim that Beck is a birther... Now here you are ignoring facts... and to top it off, you did so in the same sentence where you chided someone else for being ignorant and uncaring of the facts.

just as ignorant and uncaring about facts as they are - Pocket
You see the louse on another but you don't see the tick on yourself.

actuly no you did not, your talking about the Fema camps....I actuly use Beck as attack on Birthers, saying even he and Coulter think they are idiots....

Check your own facts...:)

And very very stupid.

Please show me the last Steal Building ...to be hit by a 747 in flight loaded with fuel...

I am sure it will be a long wait

Are you simple?

Tower 7 was NOT HIT BY A PLANE!!!!!

yes, tower 7 started on fire...and they let it go...becuse it was not worth risking fire fighter lives on as evryone was out...

and odd that a building next to world trade center towers could have a fire...while the 2 buildings burned shooting burning ash and debris all over...And I bet the large fuel storage for Generatoris in building 7 helped it burn...

but of course you don't care...like I said, all be debunked...read the other threads

You guys don't want to believe that your emperor is wearing no clothes.

Cos it might screw up your ludicrous superiority complex.

Now, pop your uniform on and go and die for some oil. There's a good sucker

Werbung:
You guys don't want to believe that your emperor is wearing no clothes.

Cos it might screw up your ludicrous superiority complex.

Now, pop your uniform on and go and die for some oil. There's a good sucker

Please export yourself to N. Korea where you will find like minded individuals.

If you need the funds for deportation, please let me know. I will start a fund raiser to help you in your effort to become a North Korean drone.

Plus you will be helping out BO by increasing our exports by exporting yourself...:D

You would look so good licking the boots of the pot bellied little dictator.:)

a_wnoko_0214.jpg

Back