As A American and a man .

They are so self destructive it's amazing..
Seems they have no pride unless it's twisted and no respect unless it's radical

name democrats who support people chanting "death to america".
you and scooby make these stupid claims and then can't prove them.
because you are twisted and anti-americans :)

Werbung:
Maybe the ones who are doing it unless your going to claim they are republican MORMONS and Priests .

the pro-hamas terrorist/jew hating protestors for one. There are a lot of people in this country, namely politicians that seek Death to America. They promote and support organizations in this country that promote death to america... they are...to name a few. Ilhan omar, that Tlaib woman, Ayanna presley, Alexandria Cortez. There are many men in congress who have the same goal. IN the media there are many women and men who are salivating for the destruction of this country.

Yes liberals can not comprehend why parents and Stright people do not like this crap . And there is a valid reason why >

I think most of them here like this kind of thing except Boris maybe the rest approve of it and can not comprehend why we have concerns about them and kids/
One of the idiots who have a PHD and was a teacher claims all drag queens and trans want is to listen nd dance to show tunes . LOL
They have no respect for kids or women .

the pro-hamas terrorist/jew hating protestors for one. There are a lot of people in this country, namely politicians that seek Death to America. They promote and support organizations in this country that promote death to america... they are...to name a few. Ilhan omar, that Tlaib woman, Ayanna presley, Alexandria Cortez. There are many men in congress who have the same goal. IN the media there are many women and men who are salivating for the destruction of this country.

Well I don’t know if that’s edited in because your side does that a lot and lies. But the context is America is carpet bombing babies. So yeah death to whoever does that. Death means stop as far as I’m concerned.

Their goal is not to destroy the country, but to IMPROVE it.
No one actually seeks death to America, that is just knucklewalkingly stupid.

Well I don’t know if that’s edited in because your side does that a lot and lies. But the context is America is carpet bombing babies. So yeah death to whoever does that. Death means stop as far as I’m concerned.
As far as your concerned . Huummmm did it ever enter your mind that others may take that differently then you ?

As far as you’re concerned . Huummmm did it ever enter your mind that others may take that differently then you ?
People will always take everything differently. There’s crazy people who do stupid things because of tv shows or music. That doesn’t mean there’s not still a true message in something.

People will always take everything differently. There’s crazy people who do stupid things because of tv shows or music. That doesn’t mean there’s not still a true message in something.
I think the chant death to America sounds like something from a communist nation or a radical Muslim terrorists group or Iran or Nazis saying DEATH TO AMERICA to me Except it's coming from American schools which should not be a surprise considered the teachers are mostly liberal radicals.

Let me ask you this. What would happen to the people in Iran or Gaza if they did this there ?
Or what they do to people who have certain sexual preferences or like drugs
Or even dress certain ways will get you

I think the chant death to America sounds like something from a communist nation or a radical Muslim terrorists group or Iran or Nazis saying DEATH TO AMERICA to me Except it's coming from American schools which should not be a surprise considered the teachers are mostly liberal radicals.

Let me ask you this. What would happen to the people in Iran or Gaza if they did this there ?
Or what they do to people who have certain sexual preferences or like drugs
Or even dress certain ways will get you
Well they definitely have more oppressive laws than we do. But what we are doing to them I wouldn’t want for my worst enemy. But also most of the population whether it’s there or North Korea are filled with good people just trying to live their lives. They care about their families like we do and that’s why revolutions never happen. All of this is just making the rest of the world hate us. It’s just going to inspire more acts of terrorism to happen. It’s not making us safe at all.

nothing is happening to these commie islamist apologists. They may go to the jail for the cameras but they're treated well and released next morning with breaky and well wishes. These aasses are usin our own laws against us to destroy this nation...they are supporters of the left and the democrats support them...listen to the squadt. Biden pays lip service for jewish votes but quietly lends support, encourgement and protection to the terrorists.

UNiversity and their professors bear a yuge responsibility for this..and they will pay....by the very hands that they radicalized. That's history.

Werbung:

Back