Bachman one point behind Romney in Iowa Caucuses

Point is, Romney doesn't have to win Iowa, and by all accounts he is not even trying to win Iowa...and yet he still shows well there.

Second time: Bachmann is trending ahead of him and his lead is paper thin. Once again: Ignoring iowa and focussing on florida is how guiliani lost the nomination. iowa matters because it's first and the results are given big play by the media.

I will make a wager. What do you want to wager?

To be clear, are we wagering that I think Romney, and you think Bachmann, or just on the Romney prediction?

How about $10, or loser makes a post that says "I AM A DUNCE" 100 times. :D

The bet I offer is: Romney will NOT be the nominee and will drop out of the race early.

Werbung:
Second time: Bachmann is trending ahead of him and his lead is paper thin. Once again: Ignoring iowa and focussing on florida is how guiliani lost the nomination. iowa matters because it's first and the results are given big play by the media.

We will have to agree to disagree I suppose. Rudy didn't just ignore Iowa, he ignored New Hampshire, Michigan, South Carolina, and Nevada and tried to use Florida as a launching pad into Super Tuesday. His problem was he waited to long, and people just didn't like him.

Iowa does matter, I can grant you that, but winning it is not essential...all you really need is a top three finish.

How about $10, or loser makes a post that says "I AM A DUNCE" 100 times. :D

Since I'd rather not give you my address for you to send me a check, let's go with the "I AM A DUNCE" bet. ;)

The bet I offer is: Romney will NOT be the nominee and will drop out of the race early.

Define early...other than that, let the games begin! ;)

What are you basing that prediction on exactly?

I believe that the conservative base has had enough of the RINOS who have been dominating the Republican Party for decades.

I don't believe that Romney can win the nomination. He's too "slick", and looks too much like a "politician". Plus he is another RINO who supported a version of Obamacare in a very liberal state.

People are sick and tired of the status quo. I believe that a darkhorse candidate will emerge. Who that is, I don't know. Yet.

Can you please give us proof of her lunacy?

sure...listen to her...

How much did Obamas India trip cost again? thats right more then the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..But thats not crazy to believe right?

Did you know the US and NATO have killed about 30,000 people in one attack in Libya? Trust her its true...Libya's ambassador said so . ( 2 issues, one why does she believe what a Muammar Gaddafi spokesman says...also she did not even get what he said correct.

"find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

Her famous I want to be the new Job McCarthy speech on Hardball...

the nit wit also thinks that Gay Marriage is the biggest issue that will impact our state in the last 30 years. ( she even made sure you know..she is not understating that) ( if it even cracks the top 30 issues I would be shocked)

* the stimulus bill includes a measure to create a “rationing board” for health care, and after the bill becomes law, “your doctor will no longer be able to make your healthcare decisions with you.”
( really It must have been stuck in the 40% of it or so that was tax cuts...) Also last time I went to the DR he said I can't help you anymore..you know because of the stimulus package!

Obama was using ACORN in a secret conspiracy to redraw the house maps..with the US Census ( that she pushed for people not to fill out...due to the boogie man was out to get you I think)...of course she ignored the real roll acorn had in the census that would be able to do nothing like what she said...and that little fact that States draw the lines ...and each have there own set way to do it...but thats ok, the plan Obama did not have , and that could not work if he had it anyway...she attacked as Unconstitutional. Also I should add Bachmanns plan to force all Muslims into concentration camps to be executed is also against the constitution....( I will just ignore she has not the power to do that, or has has plans to do it..its just a nice attack line)

She thinks you can abortions at the Mall....I have been in most malls in the twin cities area, even the big mall of America...none seem to offer abortions.

I believe that the conservative base has had enough of the RINOS who have been dominating the Republican Party for decades.

I don't believe that Romney can win the nomination. He's too "slick", and looks too much like a "politician". Plus he is another RINO who supported a version of Obamacare in a very liberal state.

People are sick and tired of the status quo. I believe that a darkhorse candidate will emerge. Who that is, I don't know. Yet.

and then they can lose the General Election because you want nothing but a right wing extremist...Don't worry the left hopes you get your wish...

Also keep waiting for the dark horse ghost of Regan to arise from the ashes to run....its not going to happen...

and then they can lose the General Election because you want nothing but a right wing extremist...Don't worry the left hopes you get your wish...

Also keep waiting for the dark horse ghost of Regan to arise from the ashes to run....its not going to happen...

I agree. And even if a dark horse reminiscent of Reagan shoud arise, he would be too "liberal" for today's Republicans!

Reagan himself would be too liberal for today's Republicans!

I agree. And even if a dark horse reminiscent of Reagan shoud arise, he would be too "liberal" for today's Republicans!

Reagan himself would be too liberal for today's Republicans!

Mod edit. No personal attacks, please.

Reagan is a right wing extremist to you and your kind. Please stop with your silliness. Just about all the R candidates are extremists to you and that is because you are a left wing extremists.

Reagan beat the snot out of your boy Jimma and that doufus MonDull from your dip**** state of MN...ah?

If the Rs nominate a real conservative, the electoral map will look something like this after election day 2012.

350px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png

The year Liberalism dies...2012.

sure...listen to her...

How much did Obamas India trip cost again? thats right more then the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..But thats not crazy to believe right?

Did you know the US and NATO have killed about 30,000 people in one attack in Libya? Trust her its true...Libya's ambassador said so . ( 2 issues, one why does she believe what a Muammar Gaddafi spokesman says...also she did not even get what he said correct.

"find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

Her famous I want to be the new Job McCarthy speech on Hardball...

the nit wit also thinks that Gay Marriage is the biggest issue that will impact our state in the last 30 years. ( she even made sure you know..she is not understating that) ( if it even cracks the top 30 issues I would be shocked)

* the stimulus bill includes a measure to create a “rationing board” for health care, and after the bill becomes law, “your doctor will no longer be able to make your healthcare decisions with you.”
( really It must have been stuck in the 40% of it or so that was tax cuts...) Also last time I went to the DR he said I can't help you anymore..you know because of the stimulus package!

Obama was using ACORN in a secret conspiracy to redraw the house maps..with the US Census ( that she pushed for people not to fill out...due to the boogie man was out to get you I think)...of course she ignored the real roll acorn had in the census that would be able to do nothing like what she said...and that little fact that States draw the lines ...and each have there own set way to do it...but thats ok, the plan Obama did not have , and that could not work if he had it anyway...she attacked as Unconstitutional. Also I should add Bachmanns plan to force all Muslims into concentration camps to be executed is also against the constitution....( I will just ignore she has not the power to do that, or has has plans to do it..its just a nice attack line)

She thinks you can abortions at the Mall....I have been in most malls in the twin cities area, even the big mall of America...none seem to offer abortions.

It sure would be nice if you could back up those statements with credible sources.

You no doubt think Palin said she can see Russia from her house...because Tina Fey told you so. Hahahahahaha.....

So, I have little faith anything you post related to Rs.

It sure would be nice if you could back up those statements with credible sources.

You no doubt think Palin said she can see Russia from her house...because Tina Fey told you so. Hahahahahaha.....

So, I have little faith anything you post related to Rs.

The next time PFOS and his new tag-team partner, "Openmind", back up their silly statements with "credible sources", will be the FIRST time.

"Right wing extremists" is my new favorite PFOS label. That is some funny stuff. PFOS is so far left, that a "garden variety" leftist qualifies as a "right wing extremist" in his very small world. :D

Reagan is a right wing extremist to you and your kind. Please stop with your silliness. Just about all the R candidates are extremists to you and that is because you are a left wing extremists.

Reagan beat the snot out of your boy Jimma and that doufus MonDull from your dip**** state of MN...ah?

If the Rs nominate a real conservative, the electoral map will look something like this after election day 2012.

This sounds like a bad case of wishfull thinking.
And I don't think any Independent or liberal see Reagan as an extreme Right President. In fact, as I stated earlier, I believe that he would have a difficult time getting the Republican nomination at for 2012. . .he wouldn't be "extreme" conservative enough for the average Republican.

Actually, only time will tell who gets the Republican nomination, and who is elected POTUS in 2012.

But, I do hope Republican nominate an "extreme" conservative like Bacchman. This would certainly place the odds in Obama's corner!

The next time PFOS and his new tag-team partner, "Openmind", back up their silly statements with "credible sources", will be the FIRST time.

"Right wing extremists" is my new favorite PFOS label. That is some funny stuff. PFOS is so far left, that a "garden variety" leftist qualifies as a "right wing extremist" in his very small world. :D

Do I detect another personal attack?

Well, don't worry about me. I do know the difference between opinions and facts. When I state an opinion, I obviously do not state it as a fact, and there is no reason to back it up with factual information (although I tend to check my intuitive opinions by researching factual events).

When I state facts, I do provide a link.

As Steven R. Covey says: "The value of one choice over another is not always completely rational or easily defensible,but it is discernible."

I believe that if more people spent more time debating instead of bashing, trolling, or resorting to personal attacks, we might come a lot closer to making the right choice for our country. And I state this without preconceived ideas of what "the right choice (or choices)" would be.

Do I detect another personal attack?

Well, don't worry about me. I do know the difference between opinions and facts. When I state an opinion, I obviously do not state it as a fact, and there is no reason to back it up with factual information (although I tend to check my intuitive opinions by researching factual events).

When I state facts, I do provide a link.

As Steven R. Covey says: "The value of one choice over another is not always completely rational or easily defensible,but it is discernible."

I believe that if more people spent more time debating instead of bashing, trolling, or resorting to personal attacks, we might come a lot closer to making the right choice for our country. And I state this without preconceived ideas of what "the right choice (or choices)" would be.

The problem with attempting to debate leftist psychopaths is that there is no way to get past the hypocrisy and the ignorance and the dishonesty and the complete lack of integrity.

I am much better off talking to my dogs. At least they are honest and intelligent.

Werbung:

Biitchslapped him good, HA HA :D

Back