Bachman one point behind Romney in Iowa Caucuses

Werbung:
Yeah, like when obozo said 10,000 were killed in a kansas tornado. :D

you forgot to cite a source...

don't worry I know, only liberals must site sources right?
Also there is that little issue of...a misspeaking vs believing...Bachmann did not misspeak...she firmly believed what she was said...even when called on it...anyone with half a brain ...so I guess thats why you don't, can tell this was a issue of misspeaking...

Get a clue.

(Yawwwwnnnnnnnn. :rolleyes:)

unlike you I already know about it, I did not need to see it, i was making a point..

also you missed the point

Misspeaking vs Wrong Info.

Also funny all you can do it try to say well. x said Y....But when it comes to her actual words you can't defend them. And by words I mean ones that she meant to say...and stood by them.

unlike you I already know about it, I did not need to see it, i was making a point..

also you missed the point

Misspeaking vs Wrong Info.

No actually, you were biitchslapped on the source issue, so now you're backpeddling back to your original canard, which makes you look even MORE ridiculous.

sure...listen to her...

How much did Obamas India trip cost again? thats right more then the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan..But thats not crazy to believe right?

Did you know the US and NATO have killed about 30,000 people in one attack in Libya? Trust her its true...Libya's ambassador said so . ( 2 issues, one why does she believe what a Muammar Gaddafi spokesman says...also she did not even get what he said correct.

"find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

Her famous I want to be the new Job McCarthy speech on Hardball...

the nit wit also thinks that Gay Marriage is the biggest issue that will impact our state in the last 30 years. ( she even made sure you know..she is not understating that) ( if it even cracks the top 30 issues I would be shocked)

* the stimulus bill includes a measure to create a “rationing board” for health care, and after the bill becomes law, “your doctor will no longer be able to make your healthcare decisions with you.”
( really It must have been stuck in the 40% of it or so that was tax cuts...) Also last time I went to the DR he said I can't help you anymore..you know because of the stimulus package!

Obama was using ACORN in a secret conspiracy to redraw the house maps..with the US Census ( that she pushed for people not to fill out...due to the boogie man was out to get you I think)...of course she ignored the real roll acorn had in the census that would be able to do nothing like what she said...and that little fact that States draw the lines ...and each have there own set way to do it...but thats ok, the plan Obama did not have , and that could not work if he had it anyway...she attacked as Unconstitutional. Also I should add Bachmanns plan to force all Muslims into concentration camps to be executed is also against the constitution....( I will just ignore she has not the power to do that, or has has plans to do it..its just a nice attack line)

She thinks you can abortions at the Mall....I have been in most malls in the twin cities area, even the big mall of America...none seem to offer abortions.

Above is your initial post were you made many unsubstantiated allegations against Bachmann. Then you made the post below which we can only assume was an effort to substaniate these allegations.

Originally Posted by pocketfullofshells
bachmann on swine flue... ( no its not a interesting coincidence..your just trying to retardly imply a connection..but know its to stupid to actually say)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjRF...eature=related

Bachmann in Lybia...on Fox news....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75I1_55eHLw&feature=fvst
"A report that came out from a ambassador from tripoli , that could be 10 to 30,000 killed" ( paraphrased a bit) Wallace basically had a look like, WTF are you talking about? and tried again and again saying you belive that? finnaly he had to come out and say...umm yea so she was completely wrong..here is what was actually said...I am sure she was in shock..Fox News did not let her just make crap up to attack Obama.

Bachmann with retarded numbers for Obamas trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Ts6GqyF70
yep, 200 million dollar trip....of course its not even remotely close to it. MOre then we spend a day in 2 wars...to go to India....

yawn...man that was like 2nds of work to find...( or you can pay attention and watch the news ( fox is not news) and you would know this stuff already.

Maybe for you slow people I should start offering a link to evrything said for proof for you, even if its common knowledge.

1. Regarding the swine flu comment, she is factually correct. So what if she made the comparison between Jimma and Big Ears.
2. The cost of Big Ear's India trip was initially reported to cost $200MM. She merely repeated what a news source claimed.
3. On the deaths in Libya, yes she claimed a large number of dead which was incorrect. So?

Nothing on the great Joe McCarthy, gay marriage, Obamacare, Acorn, Muslims to concentration camps, or abortions at the shopping mall.

I think you have made a very weak case.

No actually, you were biitchslapped on the source issue, so now you're backpeddling back to your original canard, which makes you look even MORE ridiculous.

He can only peddle his unicycle in reverse. It's the clown outfit that is REALLY funny. Oops, my mistake. It's not an "outfit". :D

He can only peddle his unicycle in reverse. It's the clown outfit that is REALLY funny. Oops, my mistake. It's not an "outfit". :D

Again, no facts, but only insults from you.

Now, if you have any integrity left, why don't YOU check dependable sources of information?

This is a summary of the "mistakes" made by your new idol in her Waterloo speech:

link: Factcheck.org, June 28,2011

Summary
Rep. Michele Bachmann officially joined the presidential campaign trail, but made a flurry of false and misleading claims along the way.

The Minnesota Republican appeared on two Sunday talk shows the day before giving her formal announcement speech in Waterloo, Iowa. On the shows, she made false statements about income from her family farm and government subsidies to her husband's business. She also made misstatements regarding earmarks, federal pay, government-owned "limousines" and health care:

■Bachmann falsely claimed that she and her husband "have never gotten a penny" from a family farm that received federal subsidies. But she reported income from the farm in 2006, 2008 and 2009 — the most recent year available — on her congressional financial disclosure statements.
■She claimed she had been "faithful" to her pledge not to request federal earmarks. But she requested $40 million in transportation earmarks in the 2009 fiscal year budget after taking the pledge, later claiming such projects should not be subjected to her promise. She withdrew her requests after the House Republicans took a party position in 2010 not to seek earmarks.
■Bachmann wrongly blamed President Obama for increasing the number of federal transportation workers who earn more than $170,000 from one to 1,690 during the recession. At least two-thirds of those employees were receiving more than $170,000 before Obama took office.
■She criticized the president for a 73 percent increase in government "limousines." But one department accounted for the increase, and it had a long-term plan, pre-dating Obama, to add armored vehicles. The term "limousine" includes armored vehicles and sedans, not just actual limos.
■She claimed government money received by her husband's counseling clinics did not benefit the business, because the funds paid for employee training. It's true the clinics received $24,041 for training, but the business received thousands more in government funds, including money for treating crime victims.
■The three-term congresswoman repeated — on two Sunday shows — the false claim that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said the federal health care law will "cost the economy 800,000 jobs." The CBO never said that. It said there will be a "small" impact on jobs.
When she got to Waterloo to deliver her first official campaign speech, Bachmann made her now viral gaffe in saying that tough-guy actor John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. The Duke was born in Winterset, Iowa, and was raised in California. It was John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer, who was from Waterloo.

If you still believe that any of those points are "honest" mistakes by Bacchman, I invite you to go to the source (Factcheck.org) and read the extended analysis for each one of those points.

Face it, Bacchman has the intellect of a mashed potatoe and the honesty of a thief.
If you want to help your cause and see a Republican elected POTUS in 2012, you should focus your energy in finding a worthy candidate. I do agree that finding a "worthy" candidate in the Republican primary pool is not easy, but I propose that Romney or Paul are at least smarter and (at least Paul), more honest and grounded candidate than Ms. Bacchman!

I know, she is prettier!

Again, no facts, but only insults from you.

Now, if you have any integrity left, why don't YOU check dependable sources of information?

This is a summary of the "mistakes" made by your new idol in her Waterloo speech:

link: Factcheck.org, June 28,2011

Summary
Rep. Michele Bachmann officially joined the presidential campaign trail, but made a flurry of false and misleading claims along the way.

The Minnesota Republican appeared on two Sunday talk shows the day before giving her formal announcement speech in Waterloo, Iowa. On the shows, she made false statements about income from her family farm and government subsidies to her husband's business. She also made misstatements regarding earmarks, federal pay, government-owned "limousines" and health care:

■Bachmann falsely claimed that she and her husband "have never gotten a penny" from a family farm that received federal subsidies. But she reported income from the farm in 2006, 2008 and 2009 — the most recent year available — on her congressional financial disclosure statements.
■She claimed she had been "faithful" to her pledge not to request federal earmarks. But she requested $40 million in transportation earmarks in the 2009 fiscal year budget after taking the pledge, later claiming such projects should not be subjected to her promise. She withdrew her requests after the House Republicans took a party position in 2010 not to seek earmarks.
■Bachmann wrongly blamed President Obama for increasing the number of federal transportation workers who earn more than $170,000 from one to 1,690 during the recession. At least two-thirds of those employees were receiving more than $170,000 before Obama took office.
■She criticized the president for a 73 percent increase in government "limousines." But one department accounted for the increase, and it had a long-term plan, pre-dating Obama, to add armored vehicles. The term "limousine" includes armored vehicles and sedans, not just actual limos.
■She claimed government money received by her husband's counseling clinics did not benefit the business, because the funds paid for employee training. It's true the clinics received $24,041 for training, but the business received thousands more in government funds, including money for treating crime victims.
■The three-term congresswoman repeated — on two Sunday shows — the false claim that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said the federal health care law will "cost the economy 800,000 jobs." The CBO never said that. It said there will be a "small" impact on jobs.
When she got to Waterloo to deliver her first official campaign speech, Bachmann made her now viral gaffe in saying that tough-guy actor John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. The Duke was born in Winterset, Iowa, and was raised in California. It was John Wayne Gacy, the serial killer, who was from Waterloo.

If you still believe that any of those points are "honest" mistakes by Bacchman, I invite you to go to the source (Factcheck.org) and read the extended analysis for each one of those points.

Face it, Bacchman has the intellect of a mashed potatoe and the honesty of a thief.
If you want to help your cause and see a Republican elected POTUS in 2012, you should focus your energy in finding a worthy candidate. I do agree that finding a "worthy" candidate in the Republican primary pool is not easy, but I propose that Romney or Paul are at least smarter and (at least Paul), more honest and grounded candidate than Ms. Bacchman!

I know, she is prettier!

No citations for the "facts" - just stuff read from his "talking points for the koolaid korps" manual. :D

Above is your initial post were you made many unsubstantiated allegations against Bachmann. Then you made the post below which we can only assume was an effort to substaniate these allegations.

1. Regarding the swine flu comment, she is factually correct. So what if she made the comparison between Jimma and Big Ears.
2. The cost of Big Ear's India trip was initially reported to cost $200MM. She merely repeated what a news source claimed.
3. On the deaths in Libya, yes she claimed a large number of dead which was incorrect. So?

Nothing on the great Joe McCarthy, gay marriage, Obamacare, Acorn, Muslims to concentration camps, or abortions at the shopping mall.

I think you have made a very weak case.

1. Are you so dumb as to not see what this is? Its like saying...Aids got big in the 80s...Regan was in charge....I am not saying its connected, I am just saying its odd how that happened....Its Pure Bull...is saying...hey I think they are connected...but its such a stupid idea I don't want to actuly say it.

2. And if she had half a brain..she would have said..hey you know what..that number is WAY off..and could not even be possibly close...I should check ...before I just run around repeating it and attacking Obama for it...I know its a realy damn hard thing to do...but yea check the facts before you spew them out to attack someone? More so when the numbers are sky high to the point they can't even be close?

Bush put to death 100,000,000 people in Texas as Gov,....If someone else says it first I can just repeat it and say well gee I was not lieing I was just saying what was said...of course anyone with half a brain would say..umm yea that seems pretty much impossible...so I doubt thats correct....Bachmann...if it suits her. uses it....this is the thinking of a person that the Republicans want in the white house...Just site anything to her...no matter how dumb, and she will just belive it if she wants to...with no critical thinking.

3.10-30,000 people killed by Nato and the US...IN one night....Basically Bachmann thinks we dropped a small nuke on Libya or something, and the news failed to notice....Its a Ridiculous number to believe...And it was not a issue of she misspoke...she was asked to clarify that statement...and repeated it....

No citations for the "facts" - just stuff read from his "talking points for the koolaid korps" manual. :D

YOu don't even check the citations, and also if you could read...you can go to the website...where they are...CITED! Right where you where told to look

you can't disprove anything...

Congressional Budget Office. "The Budget and Economic Outlook: An Update." Aug 2010.

House Budget Committee YouTube Channel. "CBO Confirms Health Care Law Destroys Jobs." YouTube.com. 10 Feb 2011.

"Bachmann Officially Announces Her Run for the Presidency of the United States in Waterloo, Iowa." Press Release. Bachmann For President. 27 Jun 2011.

"Wallace apologizes." Boston Globe. 28 Jun 2011.

Mason, Melanie and Matea Gold. "Bachmann's had her share of government aid." Los Angeles Times. 26 Jun 2011.

"Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace." Transcript. Fox News. 26 Jun 2011.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2009 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 16 Jun 2010.

"2011 Farm Subsidy Database." Environmental Working Group. Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2007 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 13 Jun 2007.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives 2008 Financial Disclosure Statement for 2007 Calendar Year Reporting Period." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 16 Jun 2008.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2008 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 26 Jun 2009.

"Face the Nation." Transcript. CBS News. 26 Jun 2011.

The National Bureau of Economic Research. "US Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

U.S. Office of Personnel Management. "Employment Cubes: Generic Interface." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

U.S. House. "H.R. 2638, Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009." (as signed into law 30 Sep 2008.)

Ballenstedt, Brittany R. "Senate sends 3.9 percent pay raise to President Bush." GovernmentExecutive.com. 29 Sep 2008, accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Jackson, Brooks. "Federal Pay Raise." FactCheck.org. 30 Nov 2009, accessed 28 Jun 2011.

"Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate." Press release. White House. 31 Aug 2009.

"Cutting the Deficit by Freezing Federal Employee Pay." Press release. White House. 29 Nov 2010.

U.S. Office of Personnel Management. "General Schedule Salary Table for 2011." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Eaton, Joe. "Limousine Liberals? Number of government-owned limos has soared under Obama." iWatch News. The Center for Public Integrity. 31 May 2011.

DeMint, Jim. "DeMint helps launch Reagan21 Caucus." United States Senator Jim DeMint. 1 Nov 2007.

Kucinich, Jackie. "GOP Netroots finds faults with Reagan group." The Hill. 14 Nov 2007.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2008." Club for Growth. 14 Jul 2008, accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2009." Club for Growth. Undated. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2010." Club for Growth. Undated. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota, 6th) – Earmarks Requested." LegiStorm. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

Diaz, Kevin. "Bachmann on defense after claiming she did not accept earmarks." Minneapolis Star Tribune. 17 Mar 2009.

Espinoza, Ambar. "Bachmann's responses to Northstar questions." Minnesota Public Radio News. 17 Jun 2009.

"Bachmann pulls 2 transportation funding requests." St. Cloud Times. 23 Jun 2010.

Schouten, Fredreka. "House GOP imposes sweeping earmark ban." USA Today. 11 Mar 2010.

Herb, Jeremy. "Bachmann: Transportation projects shouldn't be earmarks." Minneapolis Star Tribune. 15 Nov 2010.

"A Transportation Earmark is Still an Earmark." Taxpayers for Common Sense. 19 Nov 2010.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann's John Wayne Comment." Politico. Undated. Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

"John Wayne Biography." JohnWayne.com. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"John Wayne Gacy." clarkprosecutor.org. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

Schwarz, Gabriella. "Bachmann: I'm Scholarly." CNN.com. 28 Jun 2011.

State of Minnesota. Minnesota Management & Budget. State Payment Reports. accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Smith, Dennis, Minnesota Department of Public Safety. E-mail interview with FactCheck.org. 28 Jun 2011.

YOu don't even check the citations, and also if you could read...you can go to the website...where they are...CITED! Right where you where told to look

you can't disprove anything...

Congressional Budget Office. "The Budget and Economic Outlook: An Update." Aug 2010.

House Budget Committee YouTube Channel. "CBO Confirms Health Care Law Destroys Jobs." YouTube.com. 10 Feb 2011.

"Bachmann Officially Announces Her Run for the Presidency of the United States in Waterloo, Iowa." Press Release. Bachmann For President. 27 Jun 2011.

"Wallace apologizes." Boston Globe. 28 Jun 2011.

Mason, Melanie and Matea Gold. "Bachmann's had her share of government aid." Los Angeles Times. 26 Jun 2011.

"Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace." Transcript. Fox News. 26 Jun 2011.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2009 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 16 Jun 2010.

"2011 Farm Subsidy Database." Environmental Working Group. Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2007 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 13 Jun 2007.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives 2008 Financial Disclosure Statement for 2007 Calendar Year Reporting Period." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 16 Jun 2008.

Bachmann, Michele. "United States House of Representatives Calendar Year 2008 Financial Disclosure Statement." Committee on Standards of Official Conduct. 26 Jun 2009.

"Face the Nation." Transcript. CBS News. 26 Jun 2011.

The National Bureau of Economic Research. "US Business Cycle Expansions and Contractions." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

U.S. Office of Personnel Management. "Employment Cubes: Generic Interface." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

U.S. House. "H.R. 2638, Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009." (as signed into law 30 Sep 2008.)

Ballenstedt, Brittany R. "Senate sends 3.9 percent pay raise to President Bush." GovernmentExecutive.com. 29 Sep 2008, accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Jackson, Brooks. "Federal Pay Raise." FactCheck.org. 30 Nov 2009, accessed 28 Jun 2011.

"Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate." Press release. White House. 31 Aug 2009.

"Cutting the Deficit by Freezing Federal Employee Pay." Press release. White House. 29 Nov 2010.

U.S. Office of Personnel Management. "General Schedule Salary Table for 2011." Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Eaton, Joe. "Limousine Liberals? Number of government-owned limos has soared under Obama." iWatch News. The Center for Public Integrity. 31 May 2011.

DeMint, Jim. "DeMint helps launch Reagan21 Caucus." United States Senator Jim DeMint. 1 Nov 2007.

Kucinich, Jackie. "GOP Netroots finds faults with Reagan group." The Hill. 14 Nov 2007.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2008." Club for Growth. 14 Jul 2008, accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2009." Club for Growth. Undated. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Swearing Off Pork in 2010." Club for Growth. Undated. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minnesota, 6th) – Earmarks Requested." LegiStorm. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

Diaz, Kevin. "Bachmann on defense after claiming she did not accept earmarks." Minneapolis Star Tribune. 17 Mar 2009.

Espinoza, Ambar. "Bachmann's responses to Northstar questions." Minnesota Public Radio News. 17 Jun 2009.

"Bachmann pulls 2 transportation funding requests." St. Cloud Times. 23 Jun 2010.

Schouten, Fredreka. "House GOP imposes sweeping earmark ban." USA Today. 11 Mar 2010.

Herb, Jeremy. "Bachmann: Transportation projects shouldn't be earmarks." Minneapolis Star Tribune. 15 Nov 2010.

"A Transportation Earmark is Still an Earmark." Taxpayers for Common Sense. 19 Nov 2010.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann's John Wayne Comment." Politico. Undated. Accessed 28 Jun 2011.

"John Wayne Biography." JohnWayne.com. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

"John Wayne Gacy." clarkprosecutor.org. Accessed 27 Jun 2011.

Schwarz, Gabriella. "Bachmann: I'm Scholarly." CNN.com. 28 Jun 2011.

State of Minnesota. Minnesota Management & Budget. State Payment Reports. accessed 28 Jun 2011.

Smith, Dennis, Minnesota Department of Public Safety. E-mail interview with FactCheck.org. 28 Jun 2011.

No links - no cred. :p

Werbung:
Back