Bachman one point behind Romney in Iowa Caucuses

This sounds like a bad case of wishfull thinking.
And I don't think any Independent or liberal see Reagan as an extreme Right President. In fact, as I stated earlier, I believe that he would have a difficult time getting the Republican nomination at for 2012. . .he wouldn't be "extreme" conservative enough for the average Republican.

NOBODY with an IQ above about 20 would call Reagan "extreme" and your claim about him not being nominated today is absurd and without any basis in fact whatsoever, it's just a driveby snotty remark.

But, I do hope Republican nominate an "extreme" conservative like Bacchman. This would certainly place the odds in Obama's corner!

That's reminscent of when Jimmy Carter sarcastically said he was "delighted" to have Reagan, "the actor from California", as an opponent in 1980. Jimmy ended up whimpering publicly when he was dumped in a landslide in that election. :D

Werbung:
do you right wingers here even watch the news? I mean most of what I said...kinda made big news...Hell some of them where ...On Fox news even...

tell me what one that I listed do you think she did not say...tell me and I will post a few links for you of her saying it.

Her Macarthisim moment, was on Hardball..if you want to pretend you don;t know about it, then quit acting like you pay any attention..

here India quote...It was pretty big news, find it hard to belive you don't recall it.

Her nato killing 30,000 ...it was on Fox news just a while back, with Chris wallace...or do you guys only watch Nut job Beck?

Like I said, she is from my former district, she is still in much my parents and gf's district, I meet with some of her staffers a few weeks ago, I use to debate daily her chief of staff...so yea, I know what she says.

NOBODY with an IQ above about 20 would call Reagan "extreme" and your claim about him not being nominated today is absurd and without any basis in fact whatsoever, it's just a driveby snotty remark.

That's reminscent of when Jimmy Carter sarcastically said he was "delighted" to have Reagan, "the actor from California", as an opponent in 1980. Jimmy ended up whimpering publicly when he was dumped in a landslide in that election. :D

You seem to have an obsession with intelligence and IQ. Most of your posts include some sort of a negative reference to other's intelligence (or, in your opinion, lack of it).

Are you familiar with the concept of "projection?" I wonder if this is what you are doing. . .projecting your own insecurities on others.

Whatever the reason for your obsessive attempts to insults or demean others, it doesn't make for an interesting debate, it doesn't foster resolution or compromise to any issue, it doesn't demonstrate your own intellectual superiority, and it pretty much demonstrates your lack of emotional IQ (at the very least!).

I believe that I had just about enough of your "informed" comments. So, it really doesn't matter what you respond to this post (if anything), I will put you on my ignore list as of now!

The problem with attempting to debate leftist psychopaths is that there is no way to get past the hypocrisy and the ignorance and the dishonesty and the complete lack of integrity.

I am much better off talking to my dogs. At least they are honest and intelligent.

And they probably are more likely to understand and agree with you too! It is always more satisfying to debate with those of a similar intellectual level.
So, this is very likely a more satisfying and interesting conversation for you and some of your friends.

I'm glad you found your "tribe!" :)

You seem to have an obsession with intelligence and IQ. Most of your posts include some sort of a negative reference to other's intelligence (or, in your opinion, lack of it).

Are you familiar with the concept of "projection?" I wonder if this is what you are doing. . .projecting your own insecurities on others.

Whatever the reason for your obsessive attempts to insults or demean others, it doesn't make for an interesting debate, it doesn't foster resolution or compromise to any issue, it doesn't demonstrate your own intellectual superiority, and it pretty much demonstrates your lack of emotional IQ (at the very least!).

I believe that I had just about enough of your "informed" comments. So, it really doesn't matter what you respond to this post (if anything), I will put you on my ignore list as of now!

So you refuse to defend your absurd remarks about Reagan? Again, probably nobody is surprised.

do you right wingers here even watch the news? I mean most of what I said...kinda made big news...Hell some of them where ...On Fox news even...

tell me what one that I listed do you think she did not say...tell me and I will post a few links for you of her saying it.

Her Macarthisim moment, was on Hardball..if you want to pretend you don;t know about it, then quit acting like you pay any attention..

here India quote...It was pretty big news, find it hard to belive you don't recall it.

Her nato killing 30,000 ...it was on Fox news just a while back, with Chris wallace...or do you guys only watch Nut job Beck?

Like I said, she is from my former district, she is still in much my parents and gf's district, I meet with some of her staffers a few weeks ago, I use to debate daily her chief of staff...so yea, I know what she says.

Again...(man this is tiresome) could you please post credible sources backing your statements? Why is that so hard?

And, how is it you find Bachmann's "supposed" statements radical, but Obama's radical statements, associations, and actions prior to his winning acceptable?

Regarding the comment that Reagan is not conservative enough to win the R nomination, this is complete dribble. And, I shall prove it. The Rs historically have nominated progressives. The only conservatives nominated by the Rs the past 50 years were Reagan and Goldwater. All the others were progressives.

The Rs have a problem nominating conservatives. So logically the argument that they would not nominate Reagan because he is not conservative enough, is total and complete FOOLISHNESS promoted by the left media and apparently some are not bright enough to recognize it.

A dumb gaffe is all that is...surely you don't think she actually wants to be like a serial killer?

no , I even pointed out that it was a mix up, not that she really wants to be a serial killer...but feeds her just random statements daily that have no basis in fact. Just like I don't think Obama thinks there are 57 states, though some here I think actually think he believes that..personalty I think someone who believes that is dumber then someone who thinks there are 57 states....

But yes rest she actually does believe...also found out a new one today...I guess she thinks John Q Adams is a founding father...even if was not even in his teens...

The leftwing clearly is starting a campaign to "Palin" Bachman - they reserve a special vitriol for conservatives from the groups they think they "own", viz blacks and white women. Bachman is making a big mistake talking to the shill media reporters - I saw a CBS news report where the only thing the reporterette talked about is a few gaffes. These are the same people who would rather slit their own throat than report on obozo's many gaffes, until they become widely known through the alternative media.

The leftwing clearly is starting a campaign to "Palin" Bachman - they reserve a special vitriol for conservatives from the groups they think they "own", viz blacks and white women. Bachman is making a big mistake talking to the shill media reporters - I saw a CBS news report where the only thing the reporterette talked about is a few gaffes. These are the same people who would rather slit their own throat than report on obozo's many gaffes, until they become widely known through the alternative media.

actually I hate bachmann more, and have for much longer....

Also Palin is a quitter who hold no office and is running for no office...who cares about her?

bachmann on swine flue... ( no its not a interesting coincidence..your just trying to retardly imply a connection..but know its to stupid to actually say)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjRFJQuoiI&feature=related

Bachmann in Libya...on Fox news....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75I1_55eHLw&feature=fvst
"A report that came out from a ambassador from tripoli , that could be 10 to 30,000 killed" ( paraphrased a bit) Wallace basically had a look like, WTF are you talking about? and tried again and again saying you believe that? finally he had to come out and say...umm yea so she was completely wrong..here is what was actually said...I am sure she was in shock..Fox News did not let her just make crap up to attack Obama.

Bachmann with retarded numbers for Obamas trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Ts6GqyF70
yep, 200 million dollar trip....of course its not even remotely close to it. More then we spend a day in 2 wars...to go to India....

yawn...man that was like 2nds of work to find...( or you can pay attention and watch the news ( fox is not news) and you would know this stuff already.

Maybe for you slow people I should start offering a link to evrything said for proof for you, even if its common knowledge.

Werbung:
bachmann on swine flue... ( no its not a interesting coincidence..your just trying to retardly imply a connection..but know its to stupid to actually say)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjRFJQuoiI&feature=related

Bachmann in Lybia...on Fox news....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75I1_55eHLw&feature=fvst
"A report that came out from a ambassador from tripoli , that could be 10 to 30,000 killed" ( paraphrased a bit) Wallace basically had a look like, WTF are you talking about? and tried again and again saying you belive that? finnaly he had to come out and say...umm yea so she was completely wrong..here is what was actually said...I am sure she was in shock..Fox News did not let her just make crap up to attack Obama.

Bachmann with retarded numbers for Obamas trip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Ts6GqyF70
yep, 200 million dollar trip....of course its not even remotely close to it. MOre then we spend a day in 2 wars...to go to India....

yawn...man that was like 2nds of work to find...( or you can pay attention and watch the news ( fox is not news) and you would know this stuff already.

Maybe for you slow people I should start offering a link to evrything said for proof for you, even if its common knowledge.

Wow, only 15 (or so) mispelled words. You're improving! :rolleyes:

Back