Bachman one point behind Romney in Iowa Caucuses

Werbung:
PFS's "proof": "go look for yourself"

You mean, you don't know how to access the list of references he has provided?

Or you don't know how to get to Factcheck.org and read the analysis of the summary I provided?

Well, that seems like a personal problem!

Maybe a computer litteracy course would help?:rolleyes:

You mean, you don't know how to access the list of references he has provided?

Or you don't know how to get to Factcheck.org and read the analysis of the summary I provided?

Well, that seems like a personal problem!

Maybe a computer litteracy course would help?:rolleyes:

You're the only person here who makes PFS look smart by comparison, and THAT is a real trick to pull off. :D

Shaddup.

It amazes me that our lefty friends will quickly criticize any R who misspeaks and they love to blow up minor comments and take them out of context. All the while, ignoring the much more radical comments/activities by left wing politicians.

BO should have been disqualified for the presidency when it became clear that he was close to the anti-Semite anti-American Rev. Wright. And, that he sat in that church listening to all that hate for 20 years.

Or, when he spoke of income redistribution and class warfare as if he were Joe Stalin.

Or, when he said we needed a civilian national SECURITY force (aka KGB) just as large as the US Military.

Or.....................................................................................

It amazes me that our lefty friends will quickly criticize any R who misspeaks and they love to blow up minor comments and take them out of context. All the while, ignoring the much more radical comments/activities by left wing politicians.

BO should have been disqualified for the presidency when it became clear that he was close to the anti-Semite anti-American Rev. Wright. And, that he sat in that church listening to all that hate for 20 years.

Or, when he spoke of income redistribution and class warfare as if he were Joe Stalin.

Or, when he said we needed a civilian national SECURITY force (aka KGB) just as large as the US Military.

Or.....................................................................................

Our leftist "friends" are 8-year-olds trapped in adult bodies. None of them can make a coherent and compelling argument to support their leftist ideals and their pathological support of any and all leftist politicians, so they resort to grade school insults, "gotcha" political rhetoric, lame excuse-making, an endless string of "yeah buts" and fabricated ""faux facts", and other childish games you would expect pre-pubescent "little people" to make.

misspeak vs not knowing facts...why is it hard for you to understand they are not the same?

Werbung:
Back