Bankers; Pleading Their Case??

Werbung:
Maybe they'll be giving the Obama-Admin some clues on who-to-go-AFTER, within BUSHCO, once investigations start!!! :)

No one in the administration is going to take any fall for this. Obama will not even really go after that as an option for the most part. Presidents, regardless of party, have traditionally respected those who come before and those who will come after, by trying to make the office as strong as possible.

Obama is not going to launch a political witch-hunt into the banking fiasco, and if he does he will take a lot of heat for it politically.

At best, he lets Congress conduct the witch-hunt, and passively stands by while it goes on, but stops it short of sending any former White House officials to jail.

Miss_Cleo.jpg

No one in the administration is going to take any fall for this. Obama will not even really go after that as an option for the most part.

:rolleyes:

I know you don't really "get" politics, but there is a reason that Presidents do not go back through and send previous administrations to jail regardless of what they did for the most part.
Whew! How informative....and, it would have been moreso, if you'd explained what that reason was....seeing-as-how you get politics....along with your psychic-skills.

Werbung:
Whew! How informative....and, it would have been moreso, if you'd explained what that reason was....seeing-as-how you get politics....along with your psychic-skills.

Well I did in my previous post, which you obviously ignored.

Each President wants to make the office and strong as possible. They also do not go on witch hunts of the previous administration to avoid the fact that then the admin after them will do the same to them.

Back