Barney Frank gets biatch slapped by Bill O'reilley

Bill O'Reilly is a sexually harassing loofah loving blowhard with an anger management problem! He was that kid that was far to uncoordinated to play sports, wasn't smart in class and preferred being the obnoxious class clown because he couldn't even play an instrument in the band.:D

All those wedgies and all those times getting stuffed in his locker for being the school tattle tale and he's still that obnoxious little runt to this day!:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwrV4nZCNk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tJjNVVwRCY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-cBFanW9I

Werbung:
Bill O'Reilly is a sexually harassing loofah loving blowhard with an anger management problem! He was that kid that was far to uncoordinated to play sports, wasn't smart in class and preferred being the obnoxious class clown because he couldn't even play an instrument in the band.

All those wedgies and all those times getting stuffed in his locker for being the school tattle tale and he's still that obnoxious little runt to this day!

My God, and here you hunted him all over the net. Interesting. I know the answer:
Change the channel!

Bill O'Reilly is a sexually harassing loofah loving blowhard with an anger management problem! He was that kid that was far to uncoordinated to play sports, wasn't smart in class and preferred being the obnoxious class clown because he couldn't even play an instrument in the band.:D

All those wedgies and all those times getting stuffed in his locker for being the school tattle tale and he's still that obnoxious little runt to this day!:eek:

And as usual, the resident libs have absolutely no respect for the truth, only for slander.

Bill O'Reilly played football (punter) in college, and semi-pro baseball (pitcher), so it sounds to me like you're projecting your own shortcomings on someone else. A "runt"? He's 6'4" tall, but I suspect that, as I said earlier, the truth doesn't mean anything to you.

while they're pulling "last night" out of their ass, libs think they are pulling the truth out too...

My God, and here you hunted him all over the net. Interesting. I know the answer:
Change the channel!

Hey I seldom watch O'Reilly. Doesn't take me long to recognize a crazy zealot, sexually harassing, bigot!:D But there are clips of his rants everywhere.

It's actually kinda funny that anyone sees him as anything but a freak show for neo-cons... LoL!;)

Are you aware that your neocons by definition used to be politically liberal? You use it as something that defines a lifelong Republican/conservative.

a crazy zealot, sexually harassing, bigot!
Are you sure you weren't watching Jesse or Al? lol.

And as usual, the resident libs have absolutely no respect for the truth, only for slander.

Bill O'Reilly played football (punter) in college, and semi-pro baseball (pitcher), so it sounds to me like you're projecting your own shortcomings on someone else. A "runt"? He's 6'4" tall, but I suspect that, as I said earlier, the truth doesn't mean anything to you.

I was actually talking about O'Reilly's K-12 days. He was a little whiny runt... now he just acts like one. It just so happens I did play Division 1 basketball in college and my daughter is playing Division 2 ball as we speak. And for longer than I care to remember now I've been coaching both basketball & football. Anyone that thinks Bill O' is hard now or ever was a hard athlete is fooling themselves.

Mr. O'Reilly has done a little spinning of his own here. Others might call it resume padding. The football office at Marist states that football was not even a varsity sport there until 1978 -- seven years after O'Reilly graduated. When he played, it was a so-called club sport where players paid all their own expenses, and schedules and, most importantly, statistical record keeping were haphazard.

bododie;65323]Are you aware that your neocons by definition used to be politically liberal? You use it as something that defines a lifelong Republican/conservative.

Well aware... have you never heard the saying... There is no zealot like a convert? It's not that they're lifelong... it's that they have become "ultra" in many ways.

Are you sure you weren't watching Jesse or Al? lol.

Believe me I'm no fan of Jesse or Al either. In fact that's one of the things that makes it tough trying to be a moderate. You often dislike the messenger (and even his message) but you do see the balancing act against the just as radical other side.

It's a shame there's not a strong "Centrist Party" so the far Right & Left did not have such influence.
;)

He does have somewhat a limited-vocabulary. :rolleyes:

It's very hard to watch the guy. He's loud, obnoxious and insulting. He treats guest from the other side terribly. I mean I know that's his shtick just like Limbag but it's hard for me to see how any thinking person that wasn't just wanting someone to fear monger them up in the first place could listen to or watch him.

O'Reilly is such a bigoted dick dead you just want to go in there and Billy Jack the SOB like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRnra0KRnDk

I watched O'reilley today, he was talking about Barney Frank having a gay relationship with a top guy from FANNIE.... WOW, WHAT A QUEER...

Werbung:
I watched O'reilley today, he was talking about Barney Frank having a gay relationship with a top guy from FANNIE.... WOW, WHAT A QUEER...

It does not matter to me if he had a sexual relationship with a guy or girl but the part that is terrilbe is he had this sexual relationship while his job was to oversee the company, and while this guy was scamming the company and the tax payers.

Barney Frank should be in prison but it will never happen

Back