BillO lies about CNN

Popeye

Watch Rick Sanchez rip BillO a new one as he takes O'Reilly and Faux News to task for straight out lying about CNN's coverage of the Army recruiter shot in Arkansas.

Werbung:
You mean that there are 'still people' who listen to Bill O'Rielly...good grief I thought that that blow hard had faded into obscurity or died...either way it wouldn't be a huge loss...IMO;)

You are right about one thing, when some people die its no huge loss... I can think of an abortionist who fits that bill.

O'Rielly, like him or not (and I do not) has more viewers than anyone else in his time zone. So there are plenty who do like him.

Billo the clown... typical fearmonger leader for the Radical Right.

It's the old joke come true with these guys. I don't care if it's Druggie Limbaugh or Billo the clown...

Q. How can you tell when these guys are lying?

A. Their lips are moving!:D

You are right about one thing, when some people die its no huge loss... I can think of an abortionist who fits that bill.

O'Rielly, like him or not (and I do not) has more viewers than anyone else in his time zone. So there are plenty who do like him.

people like people who are blowhards who make crap up and spew it as news...hence Fox News...

of course not one Right wing hack steps up to stay he was wrong, very wrong, . Did he lie? who knows, maybe like so often he just did not bother to care what facts said and belived what ever he wanted and realy belived it...of course you would think for "news" he would actuly check facts but hell its fox.

Still you continue to derail this topic by straying off onto the Dr. Tiller issue...Can't you ever stay on POINT??? Your one tracked mind is extremely unfortunate and very telling!!! ;)

I'm a bit confused by Joe Strupp. If it wasn't true, why was Joe Strupp, who was defending CNN, agree and say "You're right" to Bill? Makes me wonder if there's not something more to this than what's in the clip.

Was Rick Sanchez supposed to be providing us with news in that clip or an editorial?

He said he was engaging in "reporting" and "news". O'Reilly said that CNN was engaging in editorialism. On this part BillO was right.

I don't think the clip gives us enough information to know the truth.

It appears that Billo was complaining that CNN did not report the killers ties to terrorism, not that they did not talk about the killing of the soldiers. The clip clearly proves that CNN reported the killing but not a single early report says that they covered the terrorism angle. He even admits that they did not know about the terrorism angle until later.

The clip also is without a doubt editorialism disguised as news. Rick claims to be a newscaster. At least Billo claims to be an editorialist.

I don't think the clip gives us enough information to know the truth.

It appears that Billo was complaining that CNN did not report the killers ties to terrorism, not that they did not talk about the killing of the soldiers. The clip clearly proves that CNN reported the killing but not a single early report says that they covered the terrorism angle. He even admits that they did not know about the terrorism angle until later.

The clip also is without a doubt editorialism disguised as news. Rick claims to be a newscaster. At least Billo claims to be an editorialist.

I think its best that as news, cnn just jump the gun and yell terroism before any details are out that show it was :) Thats how Fox would do it right? :)

I think its best that as news, cnn just jump the gun and yell terroism before any details are out that show it was :) Thats how Fox would do it right? :)

Here is how the stories played out:

Here’s how the media played the two stories:

• Murder of abortion doctor on Sunday — front-page news in most major newspapers and a lead story on network TV news shows on Sunday and Monday

• Murder of one Army recruiter and wounding of another on Monday — buried inside the same papers and newscasts on Tuesday

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0609/23481.html

meanwhile since the clip of Billo was provided with the beginning cut off we don't know the context. I think it is almost certain that the context was that Billo said CNN covered it but that they did not cover the aspect of the man being a terrorist. The clip from Rick Sancez then would be completely in error since every one of his segments shows that CNN covered the story and left out that part.

You seem to agree since you suggest that it would have been premature to have mentioned that the man was a terrorist.

That did not stop them from mentioning that the abortionist killer was a Christian when for all purposes he was not by definition.

Did other sources mention that the soldier killer was a terrorist on Tuesday?

Here is the story as it appeared on Tuesday in one source:

"A suspected "Jihadist" killed one US Army recruiter and wounded another during a morning attack in Little Rock, Arkansas yesterday.

According to the New York City Police Department's Intelligence Division, the suspect, a black male, drove his SUV by the Army/Navy Recruitment Center located at the Ashley Area Square Shopping and opened fire on two recruiters standing outside of the military recruitment offices."

Notice how that source managed to give the news without jumping to conclusions. Not so difficult for real journalists. the words suspected and alleged have been in use for many years and there is no excuse for not using them.

Here is the way the story appeared on Monday (the same day) in another source:

"I have learned from a well-placed source that Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, who killed one soldier and wounded another at a a Little Rock military recruiting center today, and who faces charges of terrorism as well as first-degree murder, has recently returned from Yemen, where he studied jihad with an Islamic scholar there."

so we knew the name of the guy, that he studied Jihad in Yemen and that he faced charges of terrorism on Monday a full day and a half before CNN disclosed any of those facts as far as I know. It appears that Billo was right when taken in context.

I bet you would be hard pressed to find any MSM that reported his name, his trip to Yemen, his jihad ties or his pending charges before Tuesday evening.

Billo the clown is always off the chain.

If he's not out sexually harassing his employees he's out fearmongering and disseminating false propaganda for the Far Right.

He's Totally in their pocket. Might as well have the disclaimer... FOX NEWS and the Bill O'Reilly Show... tonight brought to you by the Republican National Committee.

It's like the Republicans version of the Jerry Springer Show!:D

Anyone who watches it for ANYTHING except entertainment purposes is going to be seriously misled.

Werbung:
Billo the clown is always off the chain.

If he's not out sexually harassing his employees he's out fearmongering and disseminating false propaganda for the Far Right.

He's Totally in their pocket. Might as well have the disclaimer... FOX NEWS and the Bill O'Reilly Show... tonight brought to you by the Republican National Committee.

It's like the Republicans version of the Jerry Springer Show!:D

Anyone who watches it for ANYTHING except entertainment purposes is going to be seriously misled.

People who watch Bill O presumable know he is a commentator and is presenting his own opinion. people who watch the main stream news but think they are getting news rather than opinion are the ones being misled.

Back