"Burr-Head" Beck; Still A Freakin' LOON!!!!

Werbung:
Here's another, for ya'.......​

"And I think she's also positioning herself for a third party. By the time this election runs around for the president, I'm sorry, but unless the Republicans and the Democrats wake up, a third party will win."
1385.gif

Beck is in a very "special" club the FCMC. The fraternal order of... Fearmongering Con Men Criers.

"It's official: Americans admire Glenn Beck more than they admire the pope.

The 45-year-old recovering alcoholic and Mormon convert has become the first true demagogue of the information age. His nightly diet of falsehoods and conspiracies on Fox, and his daily outrages on the radio, have propelled his popularity past even Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. His method is simple: He goes places where others are forbidden by conscience.

Death panels? Government health insurance for dogs? FEMA concentration camps? An Obama "civilian national security force" like Hitler's SS or Saddam Hussein's Republican Guard? An administration official advocating forced abortions and sterilization agents in drinking water? Beck trafficked in them all in 2009.

Lieberman didn't mention that he wrote a letter of recommendation that helped get the high-school-educated Beck into a non-degree program at Yale. Beck quit after just one course in religion -- and now this theology dropout has earned a status in America more exalted than the Holy Father's.

As Glenn Beck likes to say: I fear for my country."

He simply makes you bed wetting libs scared. So you all attack him.. and anyone that might actually have a legitimate beef with how this country is being torn apart by Obama and his stooges- Pelosi and Reid.

The point is, the left, does not want to debate. They can't debate. They just try and shut people up by attacking them. Or they use the RACE card.

I like seeing all the bed-wetting libs all bent out of shape. It means that they are being frustrated and they have no legs to stand on.

He simply makes you bed wetting libs scared. So you all attack him.. and anyone that might actually have a legitimate beef with how this country is being torn apart by Obama and his stooges- Pelosi and Reid.

The point is, the left, does not want to debate. They can't debate. They just try and shut people up by attacking them. Or they use the RACE card.

I like seeing all the bed-wetting libs all bent out of shape. It means that they are being frustrated and they have no legs to stand on.

Yes.

Beck speculated on his radio show today the Dem/Communists intend to push Obamacare through using the race card. They will use the state run media to condemn anyone who is against this despicable plan as a racist. He thought the effort would fail. Lets hope so.

These lib politicians are the lowest of the low.

Noooooooooooooo......

The choices were Burr-Head Beck or WORLDNUTZDAILY.

Give your heart-rate time to decrease....and, try again....​

"Is there a licensed psycho-therapist in the NY area willing to go to Fox News Headquarters in Manhattan and stage an intervention for Glenn Beck? I really think he's lost his mind. It's not even funny anymore; this is a man whose brain has clearly snapped."

Glenn_beck_retarded_crying.png

"Do you remember the song, "This Land Is Your Land"?

The song was originally written in 1940, by the way, by Woody Guthriecommunist. It's a song about a progressive utopia land with no ownership of property. Because some have it and some don't. And we all think of this as an American song.

The song goes to indoctrination, but that's another story — land grabs are where we are at. It's grab all the rights you can. Health care — the Soviets used to call it maintenance. It sounds so tender, so loving that way, doesn't it? I can almost picture the caring hospitals in the Soviet Union, where they perform "maintenance" on the human body. It's like a Jiffy Lube for people."

Glenn+Beck+hissy+fit+photo+SERVING+HATE+TITLE.jpg

Werbung:
Yes.

Beck speculated on his radio show today the Dem/Communists intend to push Obamacare through using the race card. They will use the state run media to condemn anyone who is against this despicable plan as a racist. He thought the effort would fail. Lets hope so.

These lib politicians are the lowest of the low.

Well, I guess I am wondering just how much land they want the federal government to control. I remember back in the Clinton years when there was a drive on the close Glacier Nat. Park to any motorized traffic, and yet they wanted to build a helicopter pad, and lodge, in the middle of it for VIP's to use.

Then too, according to the left wing illinformed, I guess that 20,000 Nazi's didn't fill Madison Square Garden in 1928; there never were any Communists working in the WH under FDR (McCarthy was right); and BO, and the Dems, haven't taken over any section of the economy in present time.

On this subject, just how much land should the fed control?

If one does some honest research, and I know this leaves out libs, note how much of the land does contain resources such as oil.

http://onemansthoughts.wordpress.com/2010/03/11/white-house-land-grab/

Using the Antiquities Act, President Carter locked up more land than any other president had before him, taking more than 50 million acres in Alaska despite strong opposition from the state.

President Clinton used the authority 22 times to prohibit hunting, recreational vehicles, mining, forestry and even grazing in 5.9 million acres scattered around the country. The law allowed him to single-handedly create 19 new national monuments and expand three others without consulting anyone.

One of the monuments President Clinton created was the Grande Staircase-Escalante in Utah, where 135,000 acres of land were leased for oil and gas and about 65,000 barrels of oil were produced each year from five active wells. But, President Clinton put an end to developing those resources.

President Obama could do the same in other energy-rich places unless Congress takes action. At least 13.5 million acres are already on his Department of Interior’s real estate shopping list.

This includes a 58,000-acre area in New Mexico. The memo said this should be done so the lesser prairie chicken and the sand dune lizard will be better protected. Are these animals going extinct? No. The bureaucrats wrote that the land should be locked up to “avoid the necessity of listing either of these species as threatened or endangered.”

In Nevada, the Obama administration might make another monument in the Heart of the Great Basin because it, supposedly, is a “center of climate change scientific research.”

In Colorado, the government is considering designating the Vermillion Basin as a monument because it is “currently under the threat of oil and gas development.”

Americans should be wary of any plans a president has to seize land from the states without their consent. Any new plans to take away States’ freedom to use land as they see fit must be stopped.

Back