"Burr-Head" Beck; Still A Freakin' LOON!!!!

satan3.jpg

"Last week, the conservative broadcaster Glenn Beck called on Christians to leave their churches if they hear preaching about social or economic justice, saying they were code words for Communism and Nazism.

This week the remarks prompted outrage from several Christian bloggers. The Rev. Jim Wallis, who leads the liberal Christian antipoverty group Sojourners, in Washington, called on Christians to leave Glenn Beck.

“What he has said attacks the very heart of our Christian faith, and Christians should no longer watch his show,” Mr. Wallis wrote on his blog, God’s Politics. “His show should now be in the same category as Howard Stern.”

In attacking churches that espouse social justice, Mr. Beck is taking on most mainline Protestant, Roman Catholic, black and Hispanic congregations in the country — not to mention plenty of evangelical churches and even his own, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints."

glenn_beck_burn.jpg

Werbung:
He simply makes you bed wetting libs scared. So you all attack him.. ....... I like seeing all the bed-wetting libs all bent out of shape. ..........

I don't know of any libs, any bedwetting libs, or any libs that are scared or bent out of shape. Perhaps you are describing your own problems?

Perhaps you are smoking the same pipe as Glenn Beck. He is an alcohol and drug abuser and a self-described borderline schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies who has been in rehabilitation for his problems. Constant negative rhetoric causes these types of stresses in anyone.

I don't know of any libs, any bedwetting libs, or any libs that are scared or bent out of shape. Perhaps you are describing your own problems?

Perhaps you are smoking the same pipe as Glenn Beck. He is an alcohol and drug abuser and a self-described borderline schizophrenic with suicidal tendencies who has been in rehabilitation for his problems. Constant negative rhetoric causes these types of stresses in anyone.

Libs do not watch Beck so they have no clue. They have been told by their leaders to hate him. So, they dutifully do as they are told like good little drones.

I had a commie lib in my house recently and Beck was on. She acted appalled. She mentioned how Beck was just as awful as Rush. I said Rush and Beck are great Americans. And, asked her if she had ever listened to either man. She would not answer which means, she hadn't.

Liberals, they really are nuts.

Werbung:
I had a commie lib in my house recently and Beck was on. She acted appalled. She mentioned how Beck was just as awful as Rush. I said Rush and Beck are great Americans. And, asked her if she had ever listened to either man. She would not answer which means, she hadn't.

B.S.

:rolleyes:

Back