Did Obama really have gay sex and smoked crack in a Limo?

Actually if Top Gun is a real, authentic Obama supporter and not one of those GOP "let's make him look credible until after Denver- Sinclair operatives" then what s/he should be doing is really researching the Sinclair issue to make sure s/he has the beloved Obama with all his bases covered.

To every "baseless" allegation s/he should have a viable and believable answer. And most definitely the caustic strategy is OUT. In other words if someone wants answers to why Sinclair has polygraph results or phone records that back his story, the retort should not be "you're just crazy if you believe that." or some such..

There should be alibis, witnesses and detailed, believable explanations for why thinking people should ignore compelling evidence and body counts.

That's all I'm saying. Be prepared democrats. If you think energy policies are tough to sell to the public, you won't believe how difficult fending the Sinclair story will be. Plus your candidate seems overly sensitive to criticism.

It'll be interesting to see how he plays the race card with Sinclair? It seems to work for him in every other conceivable circumstance...why not Sinclair?

yea will be a horrible shock when the public has a fake storny pushed out that has already been around and no one cares. If the right wants to try to push this story...dems win in landslide I bet....

Werbung:
I do in fact like him, I had issues with him of course, but nothing horrible. I would have liked someone else , but thats how it goes when you have as many running as we did for both parties...you end up with 2. I just happen oo also like McCain ...though less and less as of late....and I kept my options open. Had just about any other Rep won it would have been no contest I was for Obama. and I have said many positive things about him and deffended him as well.....just as I have for McCain .

Had it been Clinton vs. McCain who would you have leaned to?

for me if it were Clinton vs. McCain... I would still be seriously undecided. They are both flaming libs in my book.

But for me Obama is a non possible pick, so just about anyone can come and Id vote for them, pulse or not :)

John McBush

It has a nice ring to it but it is just not true that McCain and Bush are the same person.

McCain (Rebublican In Name Only = rino) would focus on climate change, reducing federal spending ( he has never voted for a tax bill) closing guantanimo, eliminating all torture, and he thinks we are in a recession (though we are not).

Gee, the guy labeled as a maverick because he was not like other republicans and he often co-sponsered bills with dems like Kennedy, is sounding more like Sen. Obama.

Canadians can be sooooo cheeky...

No, you wouldn't vote for him because you are one of millions of his potential voters who would turn away in horror that the "family" man they thought they once knew turned out to be a "monster" who (allegedly) seduces gay men behind his wife's back and smokes crack to enhance sex he has with them.

Actually, I know this sex-addict guy who does the exact same thing. He professes to be hetero but will have sex with anyone, male or female, and uses cocaine while he is having sex to enhance his climax. Apparently this is one of the trickier parts of breaking that co-addiction is getting both the sex-addiction and the cocaine use under control. Once one is lured in by just one of them, the two-headed dragon is right back on their back..
And I know that you know Sihouette because you have seen this guy of yours having this gay sex and you have seen him using coke to give him better orgasms. And you obviously know all abou two-headed dragons on his back too! And you obviously must have talked to a lot of men and women who have had sex with this friend of yours.

I don't know if this is just a coincidence but this guy also suffers from narcissism and is an adept and charming smooth talker?

Where else did you go with this friend besides lunch to learn all that?

It's sad, the guy is dying and his soul is crumbling out from underneath him. He keeps getting skinnier and I'm pretty sure with all those anonymous and bi promiscuous partners that he is HIV positive. In fact a gal told me he almost for sure was. How did she know? Well, you're supposed to respect the privacy on that one but if they're out there knowingly infecting people just to continue "getting off" in their preferred way, they're guilty of second-degree murder..

He's skinny, he's got AIDS for sure! And I hope your 'gal' friend didn't learn all this from personal experience!

If this malady is plaguing Obama, we are in for trouble...

I think Obama may have AIDS.

I think all you have aids UShaditcomeing

also your gay

and love meth

I can say all that on youtube even...will make it true

Just saying something on youtube doesnt make it true.

But taking lie detector tests, giving phone records over to the police department to back the story up that you are giving.

taking questions from the media and having an answer for each question without contradicting yourself.

having a witness willing to testify who can prove they were there with employment records.

things like this does help a case.

But taking lie detector tests, giving phone records over to the police department to back the story up that you are giving.

taking questions from the media and having an answer for each question without contradicting yourself.

having a witness willing to testify who can prove they were there with employment records.

That's right abomination and I'm also sorry for scoffing at your story of the beaver dam that backed the river up 40 miles. Now I know you don't exaggerate and everything you say is true.

You know in your heart that's just not true.

First: Lie detector tests are not even admissible in court because they definitely can be thwarted. There's books out there or you can Goggle how to beat a Lie Detector test and find various techniques (FYI there's pages & pages on it).

Secondly: Furthermore it's really a lot in the questions themselves. Part but not all could be true or it could be the way one perceives something but is not the actual or whole truth (hence again why they are not admissible).

This is obviously a guy that feels scorned by the Dem's (as he was pushed away by them way before this story ever came up) and he's looking to take a few shots at a good man to get some weird self inflating pay back and to make a few bucks.

This story is not credible and that's exactly why no one is listening to it.

Senator Obama has been honest and open and already told people he had experimented with drugs back is school 20-30 years ago (unlike George Bush who has been like a hundred people that have come forward over the years, actual eye witnesses, to his rampant cocaine use).

Bashing our next President who I think everyone knows by now is a loving committed husband and excellent & doting father is cruel and is nothing more than a partisan dirty trick.

It's simply a Swift Boat that the American people will no longer ride!

AND BESIDES ALL OF THAT!!! THE SCUMBAG FAILED THE FRICKIN' TEST ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Sinclair Polygraph Test Indicates "Deception" In Obama Claims
Submitted by Julie on February 25, 2008 - 3:41pm. Elections Elections 2008 News Politics U.S. Politics

The Minnesota man who claims to have had sex with and taken cocaine with Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama voluntarily participated in a series of polygraph tests over the weekend. Whitehouse.com initially offered Larry Sinclair $10,000 to take a polygraph test, and $100,000 if he passed it and was shown to be telling the truth.

Whitehouse.com acquired the services of two expert polygraph examiners, who have examined Mr. Sinclair. The results of the first polygraph examination by Dr. Ed Gelb (Former President of the American Polygraph Association) indicate "deception" in regards to both the drug and sex claims by Sinclair.

The second expert's conclusions have not yet been revealed, but should be early this week. These will either confirm or deny the first examiner's results. Whitehouse.com has additionally promised to post video recordings of the examinations for complete disclosure and transparency.

With regards to the $10,000 payout that Larry Sinclair had agreed to for taking the polygraph test, it has been modified upon Sinclair's request and Whitehouse.com's approval. Prior to taking the test, Sinclair asked for a payout to cover some of his mother's debt.

The first polygraph test is said to have taken approximately four hours. Prior to administering the tests, to be sure there would not be any potential interferences, Sinclair was subjected to a drug test. Sinclair passed the drug test, and was cleared to take the polygraph test.

You know in your heart that's just not true.

First: Lie detector tests are not even admissible in court because they definitely can be thwarted. There's books out there or you can Goggle how to beat a Lie Detector test and find various techniques (FYI there's pages & pages on it).

Secondly: Furthermore it's really a lot in the questions themselves. Part but not all could be true or it could be the way one perceives something but is not the actual or whole truth (hence again why they are not admissible).

This is obviously a guy that feels scorned by the Dem's (as he was pushed away by them way before this story ever came up) and he's looking to take a few shots at a good man to get some weird self inflating pay back and to make a few bucks.

This story is not credible and that's exactly why no one is listening to it.

Senator Obama has been honest and open and already told people he had experimented with drugs back is school 20-30 years ago (unlike George Bush who has been like a hundred people that have come forward over the years, actual eye witnesses, to his rampant cocaine use).

Bashing our next President who I think everyone knows by now is a loving committed husband and excellent & doting father is cruel and is nothing more than a partisan dirty trick.

It's simply a Swift Boat that the American people will no longer ride!

AND BESIDES ALL OF THAT!!! THE SCUMBAG FAILED THE FRICKIN' TEST ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Sinclair Polygraph Test Indicates "Deception" In Obama Claims
Submitted by Julie on February 25, 2008 - 3:41pm. Elections Elections 2008 News Politics U.S. Politics

The Minnesota man who claims to have had sex with and taken cocaine with Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama voluntarily participated in a series of polygraph tests over the weekend. Whitehouse.com initially offered Larry Sinclair $10,000 to take a polygraph test, and $100,000 if he passed it and was shown to be telling the truth.

Whitehouse.com acquired the services of two expert polygraph examiners, who have examined Mr. Sinclair. The results of the first polygraph examination by Dr. Ed Gelb (Former President of the American Polygraph Association) indicate "deception" in regards to both the drug and sex claims by Sinclair.

The second expert's conclusions have not yet been revealed, but should be early this week. These will either confirm or deny the first examiner's results. Whitehouse.com has additionally promised to post video recordings of the examinations for complete disclosure and transparency.

With regards to the $10,000 payout that Larry Sinclair had agreed to for taking the polygraph test, it has been modified upon Sinclair's request and Whitehouse.com's approval. Prior to taking the test, Sinclair asked for a payout to cover some of his mother's debt.

The first polygraph test is said to have taken approximately four hours. Prior to administering the tests, to be sure there would not be any potential interferences, Sinclair was subjected to a drug test. Sinclair passed the drug test, and was cleared to take the polygraph test.

Top Gun,

I don’t know if this is true or not, and really I only care because of the murder of Donald Young. If it were not for that I would not care.

Donald Young called Sinclair’s cell phone. A number only given out to the Obama people. Young was calling to find out who in the media Sinclair had talked to. These phone logs are real. The police have checked them out. Sinclair had no way of knowing Donald Young other than the Obama camp giving Young Sinclair’s phone number. Why would Obama do that? And how is it that Young tells Sinclair that all the same stuff that happened to Sinclair also happened to Young. Then Young is murdered less than 30 days later.

I do not know in my heart this is not true, and the reporters are so busy swooning over their new demi god they have not the time to investigate.

One reporter when talking to Sinclair said it was to early to impeach Obama, MY God the man has not even been officially deemed the party’s nominee, no where near the white house and she is talking about it being to soon to even talk about impeachment. Where this case about ANYONE else but Obama, they would not be dragging their feet.

And about the lie detector test. He did pass. until someone from Obama’s camp claiming he was a expert in reading lie detector tests said he failed.

Then it turns out the person from Obama's camp was lying about his own credentials in reading lie detector tests. Why would the Obama people send someone who had to lie about their credentials? why not send someone who really can read them, and if you are going to get involved enough to make calls, send people to read tests, then why not give access to your phone calls during the dates in question?

Sinclair has done what he can to cooperate. He has released his phone records, done interviews with the Chicago police department. Subjected him self to question after question. He has a witness who can prove he was on duty that night driving the limo that Sinclair said they were in. The driver says he saw Obama in the limo, saw the drugs and witnessed the sex.

Obama on the other hand has released nothing. If he is innocent then why not offer up home, cell phone records for those days in question?

Lots of people are listening; the media is waiting to put it on the main stream news, just like they did the rev. Wright thing. That was well known for over a year before ABC finally went with the story. William Aires was a story over a year old before it went public and it ONLY went public because it was asked in one of the debate questions. Thus getting on national TV.

Ask your self how Donald Young got Sinclair’s cell phone number. It was a number only given to the Obama people. Sinclair would have no way of knowing Young. Yet young called him several times. And also disclosed his own sexual relationship and drug use with Obama and within 30 days he is murdered. There are phone records to prove this happened. How do you work this in the story and still say there is no chance Obama is guilty?

Topgun- The Abomination is so up on this stuff that she's now in a league of her own. For anyone to even try to rebut her evidence is just a futile effort. She has done her homework and besides, Larry Sinclair's reputation is flawless. Give it up, trying to claim a lie dedetector isn't positive proof of Obama smoking crak and getting blown by Sinclair is just too ridiculous.

Furthermore, always trust good Americans such as the Abomination. It's un-american not to trust them!

And besides that, Larry is a white man!

See, the race card is already being played and CNN hasn't even dropped the bomb post-Denver yet..:rolleyes:

Remember, we can debate the Sinclair issue until we're blue in the face as to its veracity. What is important to democrats, particularly superdelegates, is to note that all it will take is to make the potent circumstantial evidence seem true by the GOP. That's all it will take.

And believe me, there's enough in that arsenal for the GOP to pull that off.

So, the only thing we're really left to debate is whether or not the GOP will "sink" to that level after Denver.

That's really the only thing left to debate about the Sinclair issue. Because it seeming true is a done deal, in spite of all the wishful thinking of real and psuedo Obama worshippers..

So, will the GOP release this story via their PSYOPS outlets or not? Do we think the GOP will stand back and chance a democratic win this Fall to control Congress, the Whitehouse and eventually also the Supreme Court? Will they '"stoop" to anything to see that that doesn't happen?

Methinks: yes..:cool:

Superdelegates, take note..

Sihouette, you are right and I know you are right because Larry Sinclair's second cousin on his father's side has a birthday coming up on the 13th. of September. And that is two days after the 11th. of September!

Werbung:
If you are attempting to deflect the subject UShaditcoming, by ridiculing me for what is inevitable, you'd do well to invest your energy elsewhere.

The only thing that now is ripe for debate with the potent Sinclair circumstantial evidence is whether or not the GOP will wave it in front of the public's face should they fear an Obama upset this Fall.

This pundit says, "yes, yes they will."

So if Obama is ahead in the polls this Fall he is screwed. If he is behind he is screwed.

Rephrasing that to reflect a much broader implication we can say, "If Obama is ahead in the polls this Fall democrats are screwed. If he is behind, democrats are screwed."

Either way, democrats are screwed...

Back